New Here And Seeking Advice From Experienced Growers. (:

• Thread starter rudyh24
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rudyh24

rudyh24

Whats up ladies and gentleman, First time grower but this has always been an interest at heart. I have some strange looking buds week 9 into flowering. Can anybody tell me what it is or what i can possibly be. I've searched forums for days and can't seem to find a clue!!:speechless::speechless:

New here and seeking advice from experienced growers
New here and seeking advice from experienced growers 2
New here and seeking advice from experienced growers 3
Snakeskins

Snakeskins

Whats up ladies and gentleman, First time grower but this has always been an interest at heart. I have some strange looking buds week 9 into flowering. Can anybody tell me what it is or what i can possibly be. I've searched forums for days and can't seem to find a clue!!:speechless::speechless:
I don't suspect much. Maybe it's revegging or it's a hermies if anything at all. But it's probably fine.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks ok to me. I can’t see much cause for concern. Kudos.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

we'll I dunno about every one else but considering theyr 9 weeks in they don't look good to me but i can only see the tip.from wat i can see they look like theyv only been in bloom a few weeks.looks like your yeild is gonna b terrible.
what strains,what medium,nutes,lights etc have u been using?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Always need a pic of the whole plant in addition to the info @Mr Bee requested to get good answers.

Dunge

Dunge

Genetics?
Looks healthy to me.
Just not much flower between those leaves.
Are you hitting them with enough light?

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I assumed those were lower popcorn buds. If that’s the main cola then yeah it’s not great. But for a lower popcorn bud it looks fine.

Madbud

Madbud

Light? Nutes? Looks ok, clean, nice trichs. Try some ubs molasses and epsom salt at the flip next time.

rudyh24

rudyh24

Always need a pic of the whole plant in addition to the info @Mr Bee requested to get good answers.
I can post a few pics of the entire plant later today. They I grew them outdoor. I am using Fox farm regiment for nutrients as well as fox farm soil. Forgive the pet dander my dogs love napping around the garden.

rudyh24

rudyh24

we'll I dunno about every one else but considering theyr 9 weeks in they don't look good to me but i can only see the tip.from wat i can see they look like theyv only been in bloom a few weeks.looks like your yeild is gonna b terrible.
what strains,what medium,nutes,lights etc have u been using?
I got the seeds from a plant not online. its supposed to be OG kush. They got completely fried during a heatwave a few months ago but I was able to bring them back.

20181023 140416
20181023 140219
20181023 140321
20181023 140352
Reactions: Ina
rudyh24

rudyh24

Im pretty good thank you for asking, was just a bit concerned about my garden. The seeds we supposed to be from the same plant but all 3 plants came out entirely different from smell to structure and density. Harvested the first plant about a month ago. Smokes very smooth and the high is extremely relaxing. I want to say they are in week 9 of flowering but don't want the buds to start degrading.

P

Pass2TheLeft

this is the second plant. I had to defoliate because there was way too much leaf between the flowers. Its very dense so I didn't want to get bud rot. Should I cut away more of the bigger fan leaves?
Theres always a lot of debate around defoiliating plants personally i view fan leaves as batterys that super charge ypur flowers as the flowers mature the plant uses the stored energy to fattin the flowers up well thats my theory and im sticking to it lol nice 1st grow congrats

rudyh24

rudyh24

Second plant looks done, stopped shooting white stigmas. Doesn’t look like any bugs or rot. Niiiice
Thank you. I want to give it at least one more week as defoliating uncovered a lot of buds so I want them so soak up some sun.

rudyh24

rudyh24

Theres always a lot of debate around defoiliating plants personally i view fan leaves as batterys that super charge ypur flowers as the flowers mature the plant uses the stored energy to fattin the flowers up well thats my theory and im sticking to it lol nice 1st grow congrats
I wanted to defoliate because i noticed how dense the buds were under the fan leaves, it was really thick with fan leaves, and I wanted to buds under to get some sun light. I left a a few large fan leaves on as per your theory I did a lot of reading a research for outdoor grow before I started. But I agree with you.

P

Pass2TheLeft

Instead of defoiliating i highly recommend super cropping or lst to open up your plant both methods will greatly increase your end result save the leaves bro your plant needs them lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom