New Here And Seeking Advice From Experienced Growers. (:

• Thread starter rudyh24
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I got the seeds from a plant not online. its supposed to be OG kush. They got completely fried during a heatwave a few months ago but I was able to bring them back.
now that's more like it.got some nice tops going there

rudyh24

rudyh24

Second plant looks done, stopped shooting white stigmas. Doesn’t look like any bugs or rot. Niiiice
I took the first trimmings from the second plant, well all the tops that were done, a lot of the trichomes were going amber. They were pretty dense nice and heavy I checked for rot and found none. About how long do u think I should let them dry before i start curing?

Madbud

Madbud

I took the first trimmings from the second plant, well all the tops that were done, a lot of the trichomes were going amber. They were pretty dense nice and heavy I checked for rot and found none. About how long do u think I should let them dry before i start curing?
Just buds like that, maybe five days at 60% humidity and 70°. Screen baskets work, just need some airflow all around. Fresh paperbag for a day or two after that helps draw the bud moisture. Nice looking crop, those fan leaves will crisp up and brush off.

rudyh24

rudyh24

Just buds like that, maybe five days at 60% humidity and 70°. Screen baskets work, just need some airflow all around. Fresh paperbag for a day or two after that helps draw the bud moisture. Nice looking crop, those fan leaves will crisp up and brush off.
Tits!! Thanks brotha. I say smoke report in about 2 weeks.

rudyh24

rudyh24

Never too soon to taste! Lol but give it another 2 weeks
Bud rot?? Was checking on one of the plants and noticed these two popcorns. they're a brownish color compared to the other nice looking buds. Do i get rid of the nugs?

20181031 212758
20181031 212705
Madbud

Madbud

Bud rot?? Was checking on one of the plants and noticed these two popcorns. they're a brownish color compared to the other nice looking buds. Do i get rid of the nugs?
Nice neat trim, dont spread it to another bud. Check the dead bud for any black specks, bug crap, could be a moth laid eggs and you got caterpillars.

rudyh24

rudyh24

Nice neat trim, dont spread it to another bud. Check the dead bud for any black specks, bug crap, could be a moth laid eggs and you got caterpillars.
I checked for bugs and eggs, didn't see anything. So do I trim those off??

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Mad got ya!
Yep cut that off
Be very careful. I usually dry any cola with bud rot cut out separate and I even cure those separate.
Just is case spores are on healthy buds.
I would also dunk them.
Look up h2o2 dunk

rudyh24

rudyh24

Mad got ya!
Yep cut that off
Be very careful. I usually dry any cola with bud rot cut out separate and I even cure those separate.
Just is case spores are on healthy buds.
I would also dunk them.
Look up h2o2 dunk

rudyh24

rudyh24

so I just took a major loss bro. I went thought very thoroughly. There was a few more branches that had the same thing so I cut them. Than I noticed that all of the lower branches were all seed pods with was a lot of them. All in all i wanna say got half the plant.

rudyh24

rudyh24

So I inspected those very closely and they're all good. Mostly the tops with were pretty dense and sticky. So I'm just going to hanger

roysanford

roysanford

Whats up ladies and gentleman, First time grower but this has always been an interest at heart. I have some strange looking buds week 9 into flowering. Can anybody tell me what it is or what i can possibly be. I've searched forums for days and can't seem to find a clue!!:speechless::speechless:
I think its fine. You don't have to much worry about it.

rudyh24

rudyh24

Whats up guys back with some new questions. So I've been curing my buds now for about 7 weeks. They are pretty dry and smell and taste good. When I break them up to smoke they are extremely sticky. When I roll them up they won't stay lit. Joint goes almost immediately. Do I leave it out of the jars to get dryer?

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Whats up guys back with some new questions. So I've been curing my buds now for about 7 weeks. They are pretty dry and smell and taste good. When I break them up to smoke they are extremely sticky. When I roll them up they won't stay lit. Joint goes almost immediately. Do I leave it out of the jars to get dryer?
Sounds like you got some pretty dense buds. Break it up or grind it for joint material.

Latest posts

Top Bottom