New Here And Seeking Advice From Experienced Growers. (:

• Thread starter rudyh24
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rudyh24

rudyh24

Instead of defoiliating i highly recommend super cropping or lst to open up your plant both methods will greatly increase your end result save the leaves bro your plant needs them lol
Thank for the advice any good articles on super cropping?

P

Pass2TheLeft

Another tip ill give you is double harvests when the tops ready harvest them then start feeding your plant agai n and fatten up the bottom buds outdoors if the weathers suitable you can harvest for upto 3 months and get 2 or 3 harvests

P

Pass2TheLeft

Theres plenty of info on super cropping on google its super easy.pinch the stalk bend it over but not break it i use it lots aswell as lst which is simply pulling over the branchs and tieing them down at same hieght if you do this to a plant you get 3 times as much as a plant you grow straight up

P

Pass2TheLeft

If your into growing outdoors read jorge cervantes and next season your plants will look similar

rudyh24

rudyh24

If your into growing outdoors read jorge cervantes and next season your plants will look similar
Hey thanks again, Ive seen a lot of forums on first timers looking for advice and I see a lot of negative shit like other grower just talking shit lol.

Madbud

Madbud

You can take some of those finished colas to start your drying technique. You have a lot of trimming coming, take your time. Just like fruit or flowers, buds peak, they get plump, thats when.

P

Pass2TheLeft

Everyone here is really supportive of new growers bro at the end of the day we all started somewhere i think back when i 1st started and laugh hahaha my 1st indoor grow i had no advice and grew some plants in a dome tent lmfao 25 years ago hence to say it was shit but i was happy:)

rudyh24

rudyh24

Everyone here is really supportive of new growers bro at the end of the day we all started somewhere i think back when i 1st started and laugh hahaha my 1st indoor grow i had no advice and grew some plants in a dome tent lmfao 25 years ago hence to say it was shit but i was happy:)
Haha thanks brotha, Im really focused on outdoor growing, nothing crazy but I am interested in simple growing but I want to grow some healthy great quality bud. Has always been a great interest of mine.

Badrice

Badrice

They look great, you might want to try to find different genetics, some will do alot better then random bagseed or a seed that someone said was OG Kush, when you really don't know what it was bred with. Just a thought.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

this is the second plant. I had to defoliate because there was way too much leaf between the flowers. Its very dense so I didn't want to get bud rot. Should I cut away more of the bigger fan leaves?

Really they both look healthy. If you burned them it didn’t get to the bud leaves. Guess you removes the damaged fan leaves.

Great recovery. Maybe fed a bit too much as they are quite leafy. And it is a myth that the buds all need direct light to grow. The leaves are the energy panels of the plant.

I don’t grow outdoor but my breeder recommends defoliating at the last few weeks specifically to avoid mold. In dry conditions it is not necessary.

And s-1 bag seeds will still give different plants. Similar but usually different.

I don’t remove healthy leaves. I bend my plants at the main stem to open them up and the side branches grow up to be a full bush of tops.

Pretty nice work. Looks like I would give them both at least a week to finish. I like to see mostly cloudy trichomes and little degrading amber / brown. And the pistils all died back with swollen calyx’.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
They look ok, kush has smaller buds to begin with , most indica have a popcorn like bud formation. Also they will keep shooting pistols throughout the flower. I’d harvest at milky stage. But one note, this isn’t persay pure kush, it’s a hybrid of kush, kush tends to have wider heavier leaf structure, the plants all exhibit sativa like dominant leaves, which is probably why at week 9 they still look like they need to fatten up.

rudyh24

rudyh24

They look great, you might want to try to find different genetics, some will do alot better then random bagseed or a seed that someone said was OG Kush, when you really don't know what it was bred with. Just a thought.
Bro wtf is up with your Icon?

rudyh24

rudyh24

They look ok, kush has smaller buds to begin with , most indica have a popcorn like bud formation. Also they will keep shooting pistols throughout the flower. I’d harvest at milky stage. But one note, this isn’t persay pure kush, it’s a hybrid of kush, kush tends to have wider heavier leaf structure, the plants all exhibit sativa like dominant leaves, which is probably why at week 9 they still look like they need to fatten up.
Im nowhere near an experienced grower, but I do smoke. The first plant harvested Smokes pretty good and has more of a kush high. I was pretty surprised at how relaxing it was. As far as the the heavier wider leaf structure they were pretty big and wide. After a heat wave almost completely destroyed them they came back with smaller leaves mostly leaves of 3. Here is an earlier picture of them.

20180410 210040
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Im nowhere near an experienced grower, but I do smoke. The first plant harvested Smokes pretty good and has more of a kush high. I was pretty surprised at how relaxing it was. As far as the the heavier wider leaf structure they were pretty big and wide. After a heat wave almost completely destroyed them they came back with smaller leaves mostly leaves of 3. Here is an earlier picture of them.
Ahh ok that explained a lot! Lol but yea true kush remains fat while leafed usually! Glad she smoke good.
True kush I Grew last cycle.

1FF35DDB 3F12 4BB2 AD8F 324662A2EC4E
6E5BB06A 5EEE 4155 9D23 AD021E549CAB
Last edited:
Madbud

Madbud

For a nice finish try a baggie after dry hanging and a paper bag. I’m using large ziplocks that are easy to suck the air out of. Perfect!

rudyh24

rudyh24

For a nice finish try a baggie after dry hanging and a paper bag. I’m using large ziplocks that are easy to suck the air out of. Perfect!
do you mean for the curing process?? Im using a technique I found from an account on youtube. Its called Weed Schooling. The guy seems pretty legit and seems to love what he does as well as spread the knowledge. Huge plants.

Madbud

Madbud

Curing yeah, i’m doing all the popcorn buds that seemed over-dried and stripped off easily. Ziplock gives them a real slow finish, sweet terps!

Top Bottom