grower2

White Fire Alien

GEDC1461

GEDC1520

GEDC1533

My camera doesn't do her justice.

N

naturalmedicine

That plant is beautiful. The male in that cross was a great selection.

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Mad frosty dank throughout this thread! Greatjob fella's! And especially to Raskal for malin thesse monumental crosses! White Fire is a game changer fo sho! Lol. That White Fire Alien has my eye. That'll ne my next order! Just mad potential in them beanz!!! The pics above look amazing! I'd love to see more if anyone's got more pics of it! Thanks in advanced farmers! Peace.
Quest

Mtngrown

Mtngrown

Mad frosty dank throughout this thread! Greatjob fella's! And especially to Raskal for malin thesse monumental crosses! White Fire is a game changer fo sho! Lol. That White Fire Alien has my eye. That'll ne my next order! Just mad potential in them beanz!!! The pics above look amazing! I'd love to see more if anyone's got more pics of it! Thanks in advanced farmers! Peace.
Quest

white fire has gotten a top spot in my collection. its the only strain that has a spot in every plot since ive acquired her. cant go without my white fire!!

Thoth

Thoth

That white fire alien looks unreal. I've got to get me some of them beans!

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Here are some shots of my OG Raskal WSS, I have always been set back by how every pack of Raskal gear that I have ever popped has had keepers, I have popped 3 packs of his gear so far and have 4 mothers, I have two Phenos of the WSS, this is my #1 WSS, this is day 30 of 12/12....:cigar:

IMG 0973
IMG 0976
IMG 0974

Mogrow

Mogrow

always good eye candy in an OG Raskal thread. big props Aligee, Oscar, Grower2, Strainseeker, Shawnkush. you all bringing the firyah.

Top Bottom