Og Raskal Gear

• Thread starter MOTIVATION
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MOTIVATION

MOTIVATION

Here are some different phenos from raskals gear, all from seed. Major props to raskal he has solid gear, many keepers to be found with his beans.

Here is some white skunk, smells like juicy fruit, great meds night smoke only, smoke her during the day and your day is done.
Og raskal gear
Og raskal gear 2

White Urkle, Straight fire, Raskal killed it with this cross..
Og raskal gear 3
Og raskal gear 4
Og raskal gear 5

Fire Og BX, Not really impressed with the bx's, so she didn't make the cut.
Og raskal gear 6

Raskal Og, solid pheno I will never let her go.
Og raskal gear 7

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Nice gear man!you did a ln awesome job with it too.just getting the FAU,FAS,WHIE STRAWBERRY,&FIRE X18 into the rotation.totally stoked!I didn't like the look of my fire og bx's thus far either.

symbiote420

symbiote420

Nice nuggs Mo! That's some sick White Skunk bro, looks White dom! I think the Urkle and Master may be his best strains imho. I'm not hearing good things about the Fire bx either bros, my homie has a male he wants me to use on something too, I might just pass on it.

MOTIVATION

MOTIVATION

Nice gear man!you did a ln awesome job with it too.just getting the FAU,FAS,WHIE STRAWBERRY,&FIRE X18 into the rotation.totally stoked!I didn't like the look of my fire og bx's thus far either.
Thanks bro, I had high hopes for the bx and I had a few pheno's that were mediocre nothing special so they got tossed. You got a nice line up of strains there bro, best of luck on those your gonna find some gems bro. Have a good day. MOTIVATION
Nice nuggs Mo! That's some sick White Skunk bro, looks White dom! I think the Urkle and Master may be his best strains imho. I'm not hearing good things about the Fire bx either bros, my homie has a male he wants me to use on something too, I might just pass on it.
What up Sym, thanks for stopping threw bro. Yea the white skunk is some fire . Yea the urkle and master are hitters almost every pheno can be a keeper. Yea bro I would pass on that male, the bx's had major stretch the most I have ever seen in a cross, and had some pheno's that had little to no smell at all, so none of them made the team I will never pop those again. But you never know maybe your boy has something special there are always gems to be found maybe that male is a beast. Good luck with your grows. MOTIVATION

southstreets

southstreets

Obs actually lost the alien tech phenos he had.. That's what he posted anyways.. Yea ogrs reg seeds are def hit or miss... His alien kush was so so.. Haven't found a keeper in his white urkles either.. The strawberry x-18 had some nice phenos and his wifi is off the hook! Got a 7 ft wifi flowering outdoors right now! Beautiful pics bro! You def did those beans some justice!

P

paulycali

What up southstreets lol! Yo yo. Hope all is well :)

Anywyas nice looking nugs there motivation. Agree on the Rascal OG pheno. Looks like a stellar TRUE keeper for sure. Agree on the crystally Fire OG bx's doesnt live up to its name. There's keepers just yours is not the one. Its gotta be hard to find the golden pheno in a pack of the Fire OG bx's. Multiple packs are needed for sure. The fem packs are full of keepers. Each pack contains a respectable keeper. You can find the TRUE keeper in like 2-3 packs imo. Enough with that. Great job motivation. keep up the great work and have a happy growing of a day. Peace out :)

MOTIVATION

MOTIVATION

How many days did u take ogr fire bx phenotypes to? I just got 2 females,4 males of whitefirealien!
What's up SB, the bx pheno's I had they went about 65 days, those white fire alien's are real nice I will post some pics of it in the next day or so. Goodluck with those bro.
Looks like some sweet herb MOTIVATION I prefer to smoke indica in the morning and a sativa at night :) OGR or Alien need to drop the orignal AT
Thanks bro
Obs actually lost the alien tech phenos he had.. That's what he posted anyways.. Yea ogrs reg seeds are def hit or miss... His alien kush was so so.. Haven't found a keeper in his white urkles either.. The strawberry x-18 had some nice phenos and his wifi is off the hook! Got a 7 ft wifi flowering outdoors right now! Beautiful pics bro! You def did those beans some justice!
Yea bro I for sure had better success when it comes to his white crosses than I have had with his alien crosses real hit or miss with those it seems. Im about to pop a bunch of alien's new gear to see how his alien crosses perform they look phenomenal so I think they will kill it. I found a gem fire alien kush I will post up soon. Pop some more white urks you will find a gem for sure. You are about to kill it with that wifi outdoors. Thanks for stopping threw bro. Good luck with your grow.
What up southstreets lol! Yo yo. Hope all is well :)

Anywyas nice looking nugs there motivation. Agree on the Rascal OG pheno. Looks like a stellar TRUE keeper for sure. Agree on the crystally Fire OG bx's doesnt live up to its name. There's keepers just yours is not the one. Its gotta be hard to find the golden pheno in a pack of the Fire OG bx's. Multiple packs are needed for sure. The fem packs are full of keepers. Each pack contains a respectable keeper. You can find the TRUE keeper in like 2-3 packs imo. Enough with that. Great job motivation. keep up the great work and have a happy growing of a day. Peace out :)
Thanks pauly yea thats my girl never let her leave the stable. Yea 2-3 packs is the way to go for sure cant go wrong there guaranteed to find a star. Have a good day bro.
Nice work on the OGR gear.. That sucks u didn't find a keeper with the Fire BX.. I got 2 packs that I'm super excited about..
What's up goo thanks bro, yea no luck with the bx but it happens just the luck of the draw with beans, 2 packs of bx you will for sure find a keeper no doubt. Good luck with your alien gear also you got some fire in the stable. Your pebbles is gonna smash it, I wish I had the pebbles tried to get some beans but never happened, but it is what it is. Good luck with all your gear goo.
Ive been looking for a real skunk keeper motive thanks for the pics and the tip about the bx . Im "budding on a budget" so no need to waste time looking for a male if its not worth it .
Socal look for the white dom skunk and you will be set. Goodluck bro
Amazing photos. High Times quality, and then some. I would love to hear what settings you use on your camera to get such resolution!
Thanks bro I really appreciate it, My first time ever messing with the camera, I just put it on macro setting with a macro lens and messed around with different lighting to see what worked. Have a good day bro.

MOTIVATION

MOTIVATION

what up MOTIVATION, nice nuggies i got some of ogr gear also i went with the white, white urkle, wifi and fire alien.. hope they turn out as good as urs great job on ur grow...
Thanks bro you picked some good ones they will turn out to be some fire for you. Good luck with all those.

Mogrow

Mogrow

Great lookin Raskal gear ///
looks like u did them justice///
keep up the great work and more pics plz///
u running the strawberry cough??? ive got some coming//
running the white fire outside, we'll see how that turns out.
running the fire alien romulan indoors now, kinda strecthy, not much smell, hope she turns out.
peace mogrow

C

critical

Ive been looking for a real skunk keeper motive thanks for the pics and the tip about the bx . Im "budding on a budget" so no need to waste time looking for a male if its not worth it .
lol love the profile pic man did u make that all outa hash like im thinkin yea budy?
if so thats mad cool :)

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

love love love that raskals gear friends. but im still cali connections #1 fan as well. oh what? wait? i just heard a rumor peeps that CC & OGR are doing a new collaboratiion. whats that you say? i hear its GET CONNECTED SEED CO. no raskals og this time tho. i keep begging for a redo but keep hearing laughter when i do. but im betting theyll come up with something better. like alien super skunk og. mmmmmmm im gonna go i think i need some alone time. oh & i got these alien kush f2s & alien kush f3s & im believing theres loads of alien tech leaning males in them. be well yall. im not just a seed junkie client im also the seed junkie crew vice prez. ive added many more beans since this pic.

Stuff 001
Top Bottom