Playin With Fire

• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
stonestacker

stonestacker

Man thats only part i know i have the paper list in a note book if ya really wanna get sad ill dig it up
Why get depressed? I'm not surprised the it happened with that guy... Sorry you had to find out the hard way. I trust very few to accept cuts from. And I still quarantine, dip if in a hurry but usually just 3-4 weeks then jenpop. I have turned many a cut because I didn't know the garden well.
Besides G has me set for about 2 years before I run all I have now... And that's no repeats, you know that ain't going to happen. And I have beans that I could pop, but why.

incogneato

incogneato

Why get depressed? I'm not surprised the it happened with that guy... Sorry you had to find out the hard way. I trust very few to accept cuts from. And I still quarantine, dip if in a hurry but usually just 3-4 weeks then jenpop. I have turned many a cut because I didn't know the garden well.
Besides G has me set for about 2 years before I run all I have now... And that's no repeats, you know that ain't going to happen. And I have beans that I could pop, but why.
What do you guys dip in?

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Because i let my temper get the best of me lol i probly could have saved them but when i saw the mites i just lost my shit i had domes on domes straight to the trash lol . yea

mancdank

mancdank

Yea man i took a break from growing when i got married did one last run then i backed stuff up in seed fourm . all the ncmt crosses were just to back up stuff then i stoped growing till about a year ago
I had a 5 year or so break too it's been a up hill struggle getting the stable back to where it should be I wish I would have backed em up in seed form too

incogneato

incogneato

I picked the wrong bud to sample for my wake and bake. I was all fired up to start trimming until i smoked, now im glued to this chair with no intention to move. And thats with 4 shots of espresso in the tank. Djs gold, this one is definitely a jew gold leaner. Couchlocked the shit outta me

stonestacker

stonestacker

What do you guys dip in?
Pick your own poison. I talk to pep I trust then go from their making my own choices on poisons.
Typically I just try to stick with Azamax dip and drench and time.
My point was it's a lot easier to dip small plants than to try to spray big plants and full rooms.
And if I do use nasties I always clone out at least twice. Please don't use poisons lightly. I won't go into others practices let's just say I don't smoke too many other peps weed lol. And that shit ain't funny...

incogneato

incogneato

Pick your own poison. I talk to pep I trust then go from their making my own choices on poisons.
My point was it's a lot easier to dip small plants than to try to spray big plants and full rooms.
And if I do use nasties I always clone out at least twice. Please don't use poisons lightly. I won't go into others practices let's just say I don't smoke too many other peps weed lol. And that shit ain't funny...
I hear you. My friend thats just getting going like me thought he had pm and bought eagle 20 on the grow stores recommendation. He asked how he should use it, i said i wouldnt. Turned out to be russets though. Glad i dont have to smoke other peoples weed anymore myself.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I had a 5 year or so break too it's been a up hill struggle getting the stable back to where it should be I wish I would have backed em up in seed form too
Yea i know i can get some stuff in its just a matter of grinding it out again lol

I picked the wrong bud to sample for my wake and bake. I was all fired up to start trimming until i smoked, now im glued to this chair with no intention to move. And thats with 4 shots of espresso in the tank. Djs gold, this one is definitely a jew gold leaner. Couchlocked the shit outta me
Pass that shit couchlock is my middle name
Yea i agree with this 100 i only use nastys when taking in clones in from others

incogneato

incogneato

Yea i know i can get some stuff in its just a matter of grinding it out again lol

Pass that shit couchlock is my middle name

Yea i agree with this 100 i only use nastys when taking in clones in from others
I love a good couchlock too, just not when i have shit to do lol. Took some effort but I fired the esspresso maker back up. This is deep chill bud cant wait to cure it up.

incogneato

incogneato

You know I don't know shit about seed making... What you don't just sprinkle some of that silverblubblub shit over em and bam seeds lol.
U sound just like these new breeders nowadays!
I was gonna say, thays exactly how most of them are doing it now. Flavor of the minute fems.
Exactly thats why i used the male i did he bulks up all the moms improves structure and adds frost and a weird funk to everything
Weird funk is always good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom