Playin With Fire

• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Fuck me, I popped in, caught a little chatter, then everyone disappeared, I hung around for a few and nothing, so I went off and got into something else, come back here and you guys went through a bunch of pages while I was gone.
Might start developing a complex. :p

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Don't know if you guys are aware of the Net Neutrality issue that's being voted on in a couple days or not but, we need to make our voices heard on this shit. I just heard about it tonight myself, doesn't sound very good. Look into it for yourself but, need to get on the petition real soon, they're voting on it on the 14th I believe.
The petition is here:

Last edited:
incogneato

incogneato

Don't know if you guys are aware of the Net Neutrality issue that being voted on in a couple days or not but, we need to make our voices heard on this shit. I just heard about it tonight myself, doesn't sound very good. Look into it for yourself but, need to get on the petition real soon, they're voting on it on the 14th I believe.
The petition is here:
Nah it ain't you papa, these old farts are just tired

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Eh not a cookie guy .
Yo @Papa Indica im just watching shameless smoking on cat piss and og
Shameless is good shit!

If u guys havent gotten into its always sunny in Philadelphia u need to do that shit. It shits on shameless
Sunny is pretty good, don't think I'd go so far as to say it shits on Shameless...

Gave up carbs so no cookies.

That looks perdie. I might have to run some cookies.

I think Cabela's is the only store G shops at. Well that and Duluth trading.

Lol fart nose.
Damn man, which is it? No cookies or Cookies?! :ninja:

My pop told me you can learn something from anyone if you're willing to listen long enough.
Off topic but i dont think its blacksheep im following on ig. Whats his name on there?
No, it's not. He's been going by star__gazer__bob over there.

Am i the only one that doesnt have to was dishes tonight lol
No sir, no dishes for this guy any night.

incogneato

incogneato

Shameless is good shit!

Sunny is pretty good, don't think I'd go so far as to say it shits on Shameless...

Damn man, which is it? No cookies or Cookies?! :ninja:

No, it's not. He's been going by star__gazer__bob over there.

No sir, no dishes for this guy any night.
Ive seen him around. Didnt know he was a snake though. Were in the same time zone but im an afternoon shifter. Still gettin sleepy, might crash out early

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I had just gotten a ton of clones from seafour white 99.norcal dosido cut.norcal catpiss.Chemdog 91.limebubba cookies.ghost og .hells og.star dog a ton others all went to the trash . but hey atleast it was just my clean house and not my production rooms . anyone who changes a handle as much as him is shaddy

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Thats messed up. Russets hard to get rid of?
Eh kinda ya gotta clean everything and then use heat to kill eggs . as many know i dont grow where i sleep or even in the same town i just bring clones home to clean before they go to the den the after that they go to big house if they are worthy i trashed evey clone i had just picked up sea lives 6 hpurs from me one way add that to the 10 hr trip to pick up russetts plus all the other people who helped me get cuts back after i took a break . i know bugs are a given when taking cuts its the principal when you say bug free they better be bug free. As shitty as it sound if i trade i dip all cuts in avid then green cleaner then azamax then green cleaner for 3 rotations. I expect spiders or gnats but fucking russets? Poor kid didnt even know he had em

incogneato

incogneato

Eh kinda ya gotta clean everything and then use heat to kill eggs . as many know i dont grow where i sleep or even in the same town i just bring clones home to clean before they go to the den the after that they go to big house if they are worthy i trashed evey clone i had just picked up sea lives 6 hpurs from me one way add that to the 10 hr trip to pick up russetts plus all the other people who helped me get cuts back after i took a break . i know bugs are a given when taking cuts its the principal when you say bug free they better be bug free. As shitty as it sound if i trade i dip all cuts in avid then green cleaner then azamax then green cleaner for 3 rotations. I expect spiders or gnats but fucking russets? Poor kid didnt even know he had em
Thats why im funny about getting cuts. My rooms been bug free so far but i know at some point its inevitable that ill have to battle some bugs. The guy i got my gg#4 cut from said he thinks he just got russets. I got my cut from him awhile back but im still sketched. Im gonna get in there and scope the shit outta my tent now, well after a jib and some coffee. I havent seen any of the dried up spit on my leaves or anything though.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I think about the list i lost and almost cry lol i spent months i mean month just sourcing legit clones how ever i could i pulled a ton of favors and strings and some folks i cant find anymore. Just a few
Loompas lambsbread
Power ogs whodat
The white
Cory cut
Stardog x hells angles
Pre98 bubba
Cherry diesel
Chemdog #4
Sequioa strawberry
My tardis cut
Bruce 3
Silver bullet(now lost forever)
strawberry diesel
Eclipse
Sour dx double diesel
Tangerine power.
And the list goes on. I was so pissed i trashed every thing

incogneato

incogneato

I think about the list i lost and almost cry lol i spent months i mean month just sourcing legit clones how ever i could i pulled a ton of favors and strings and some folks i cant find anymore. Just a few
Loompas lambsbread
Power ogs whodat
The white
Cory cut
Stardog x hells angles
Pre98 bubba
Cherry diesel
Chemdog #4
Sequioa strawberry
My tardis cut
Bruce 3
Silver bullet(now lost forever)
strawberry diesel
Eclipse
Sour dx double diesel
Tangerine power.
And the list goes on. I was so pissed i trashed every thing
Hate to see "lost forever" the rest can be found again. I would take russets for a list like that tbh tho. Not to rub salt...i get it though

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Hate to see "lost forever" the rest can be found again. I would take russets for a list like that tbh tho. Not to rub salt...i get it though
Yea the strawberry diesel is lost too but i know others have it just not sure its like mine . the silver bullet was pineapple express x ssh x pineapple express it was amazing and had the most unique smell and flavor it was also the mom to my first cross that i called grave kat before i was kat lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom