thanks for the heads up!

what else are you guys working on these days
What up GD.. I know Kaya's rockin' these out before Christmas
pez x alien
duh x alien
snoop x alien
harlequin x alien
mangokush x alien

And I know he's working on some other "top secret sneaky shit" as he put it..

His Pez cut is ridiculous.. It's the real deal.. That should be a wicked cross.. can't wait until it's out.

Also, that MK reeks of Mango's.. Identical.. 7 weeker & packs on the frost..

Both Duh and Snoops are solid.. I have yet to see his harlequin.

~flip

One Flip

One Flip

Alion sounds incredible... Hope to grow out some Kaya gear in 2015! Looks fire as all hell...
Yep.. I live 15 mins away and I'm still waiting on those Alion's.. After GD crushed his Alion run I've been buggin' ever since.. Maybe when Kaya gets back from Ice fishing this weekend and thaws out he'll hook a mofo up ;)

One Flip

One Flip

I have some dutchess that I got from Kayas mother in week 7 right now. Its looking super dank and smells incredible. (Thanks dude). Revegging a late cut right now. I still have alion, blue alien and abula in my collection needing to pop.
How many days did you run yours?
Yo Welder, Is this where everyone's going to end up? Lol! The thumb refugee camp! Btw, get those beans crackin'
Peaz

Green Dot

Green Dot

I would def love to run some more PNW roots gear! Kaya hmu!

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Wow. Just wow. Can't wait for another drop. Went immediately to the bay after this thread and went :(.

william76

william76

dm me? or shoot me an email at [email protected]
platinum alien og
cherrypie bx1
da coma et
ultra aliens
gasmask

i plan on sending restocks of the originals here when they are ready if Logic would like some. most of the new stuff got snatched at the Cup, ill make more.
Can I ask about alien kush f3,s?any chance of a drop here,?thanks and all the best,76

Top Bottom