PNW Roots epic Dank

• Thread starter Green Dot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tigger

Agreed ;) beautiful grow, crazy resin production and I bet the aromas are out of this world ! Hats off to you Green Dot, you're definitely on point.
And raspect to you Kaya for these amazing crosses. We need a restock of your gear bredrin, please :) Global growers want more PNW Roots in their garden ! I know I'll grab more blue alien if it were possible… and some dutchess and alion too !

One Flip

One Flip

Kaya, I have some sqft set aside for a platinum & pi grosho. How much longer before your back? Don't forget my Kona coffee you f$@%ing hippie :)

Greendot. 24k heaven. Very impressive.

Kaya Paul

Kaya Paul

Restock is
Agreed ;) beautiful grow, crazy resin production and I bet the aromas are out of this world ! Hats off to you Green Dot, you're definitely on point.
And raspect to you Kaya for these amazing crosses. We need a restock of your gear bredrin, please :) Global growers want more PNW Roots in their garden ! I know I'll grab more blue alien if it were possible… and some dutchess and alion too !

No worry Winston, sticky bun come soon!

BeenBurned

BeenBurned

Drop, Drop, Drop!!!!!!!!!!! that Alion looks beautifriggenful!!! As well as the Duchess!!! Straight up Beautifull... (got my wallet out brother)

Whats up w/ Hempfest this year..??
What 'bout the Cup??

Keep reppin' the PNW propper!!!

william76

william76

Did someone say alien kush f3,s?anywhere a normal Joe can get these? Everyone of they x,s look dank as, I think I better take a better look,76

Power OG

Power OG

My Alion cut, she is a Beast, mad growth. Her and my y3ti this next run. Than you again Bro. Thanks @Kaya Paul for creating this Beast "Alion". Something special for sure.
Respect
Image 22

BeenBurned

BeenBurned

Sweet...
Just swooped the last 2 packs of the Alion as well as a Blue Dream.
:cool:

BeenBurned

BeenBurned

Can I ask where you found packs of Alion and Blue Dream?

Ya bro...Their spot on THCBay. In my excitement I miss "named" one It is Blue Alien I got. Alion is out but their is some Duchess left, she is beautifull!!
Hit the 'Bay and spend some cash!! BB

welder

welder

I have some dutchess that I got from Kayas mother in week 7 right now. Its looking super dank and smells incredible. (Thanks dude). Revegging a late cut right now. I still have alion, blue alien and abula in my collection needing to pop.
How many days did you run yours?

Latest posts

Top Bottom