Contact Us
Want to advertise here? Contact us today to begin

Post your tree pictures

Discussion in 'Tree Farming' started by markscastle, Aug 29, 2014.

1. markscastle

markscastle Well-Known Farmer

Weed.jpg

2. Jalisco Kid

Jalisco Kid Guest

With all those beans you have that's the best you can do? What flavor? The leaves are to wide but it looks like a Nigerian Nightmare I used to have by the structure.
    Suerte JK

3. SpiderK

SpiderK

gonna cost him $1,000 bucks if he's using bloombastic the last month .....

4. markscastle

I`ll try harder !

5. gettogro

gettogro

Is that 1 plant? good way to get people to post up their tree pics. In post 1 put up a pic of the largest mj plant in the world.
    Love it

6. markscastle

That`s not near the largest in the world. Just the largest one in a picture I have. I`ve had larger and taller ones before.

7. Can I have a cutting? :hungry:

markscastle likes this.
  8. markscastle

That is a pig farm! The hollow is a swamp part of the year(most years).

caregiverken and str8smokn like this.
  9. m8ty

m8ty

That huge tree would take a month or two to trim?

10. Damn son! Now that would be a perfect tree for a treehouse. Smells great yearlong.looking very stellar, great job.how many trimmers u got? Need help?lol

11. :banghead::blackeye:Now here's my 4 ftr. image.jpg

Strangeone, Bakataha, EyeC and 5 others like this.

12. WOW that is a humungous plant. How much did that girl yield? What strain was it? Awesome picture.

markscastle likes this.
  13. m8ty and markscastle like this.
  14. it's so big it doesn't even look like a cannabis plant! it's a perfect stealth grow right out in the open lol.

m8ty, StandingRock, FattyJ and 9 others like this.
  15. That is an industrial fence for an industrial sized plant! What are the dimensions on that beast?

16. markscastle

Oh come on lets see some real big plants! I know there are some farmers out there with big`ns ! Think G H-13 x Haze Bros 3 x Northern lights! Anything over 11 ft. x 11 ft. will do !

jumpincactus and THCdurk like this.
  17. Thats impressive brother. Im gna have a dig thru my photos and Ill be back. I have nothing comparable to that monster tho.

markscastle likes this.
  18. blazer

blazer

Wow now thats one beastly lady there, I can only imagine the yield on girl like that fuckin awesome and love the security fence also defintley curious on strain also, killer pic @markscastle!

jumpincactus and markscastle like this.
  19. markscastle

WOW ! I know I have Haze #3 and GH-13 seeds but I guess I don`t have and any Northern Lights seed left. I did find a couple packs of the cross used to grow the tree pictured above but they maybe to old by now. Good thing is I can make other crosses that grow just as big or sometimes bigger. Yield is up to 12 units dry and trimmed but the quality is no better than high/ mid grade. Still for your talking volume it bests the return from most other high grade strains and can help you keep in plant limits where they are governed by counties here in Cali. Bad is they will out grow most greenhouses and indoor set ups. It takes full sun, deep holes and a major river or agro well nearby to get these big trees !

MidwestToker, blazer and str8smokn like this.
  20. How thick is the trunk on that tree?

muhgruff and markscastle like this.