• Tagged users None
markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Post your tree pictures

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Oh come on lets see some real big plants! I know there are some farmers out there with big`ns ! Think G H-13 x Haze Bros 3 x Northern lights! Anything over 11 ft. x 11 ft. will do !

TortureKill

TortureKill

Thats impressive brother. Im gna have a dig thru my photos and Ill be back. I have nothing comparable to that monster tho.

blazer

blazer

Wow now thats one beastly lady there, I can only imagine the yield on girl like that fuckin awesome and love the security fence also defintley curious on strain also, killer pic @markscastle!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
WOW ! I know I have Haze #3 and GH-13 seeds but I guess I don`t have and any Northern Lights seed left. I did find a couple packs of the cross used to grow the tree pictured above but they maybe to old by now. Good thing is I can make other crosses that grow just as big or sometimes bigger. Yield is up to 12 units dry and trimmed but the quality is no better than high/ mid grade. Still for your talking volume it bests the return from most other high grade strains and can help you keep in plant limits where they are governed by counties here in Cali. Bad is they will out grow most greenhouses and indoor set ups. It takes full sun, deep holes and a major river or agro well nearby to get these big trees !

Latest posts

Top Bottom