Reno 911!!!

• Thread starter incogneato
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

they look good. but dude they are so different from my short bushs. laughs.. genetics very tripy.. i look forward to seeing her flower. hope all is well man. time for your self is good. family, rock on.

chris.

incogneato

incogneato

they look good. but dude they are so different from my short bushs. laughs.. genetics very tripy.. i look forward to seeing her flower. hope all is well man. time for your self is good. family, rock on.

chris.
Yea these are definitely some lanky girls, but I like the structure. I have to get em all staked up asap. I think some of the stretching is from the t5. I'll probably switch to mh soon and them amp up the light for flip. Hope you've been good bro

jipp

jipp

Yea these are definitely some lanky girls, but I like the structure. I have to get em all staked up asap. I think some of the stretching is from the t5. I'll probably switch to mh soon and them amp up the light for flip. Hope you've been good bro
im doing ok.. just learning to walk again making progress walked 22 steps now with out my walker.. tomorrow ill go for more.. right now im waiting for help to transplant and water my plants up pot my alien male let him chill for a week on 12/12 then toss him out side in the garage and maybe, just maybe get some pollen, and if i do in time to chuck some pollen to whatever chick is in the flower tent.

chris.. l

incogneato

incogneato

im doing ok.. just learning to walk again making progress walked 22 steps now with out my walker.. tomorrow ill go for more.. right now im waiting for help to transplant and water my plants up pot my alien male let him chill for a week on 12/12 then toss him out side in the garage and maybe, just maybe get some pollen, and if i do in time to chuck some pollen to whatever chick is in the flower tent.

chris.. l
Kick ass bro, how far into flower are you now?

incogneato

incogneato

hows evrythng?
Funny you asked brotha, I was just about to update my threads finally. I'm gonna try to get some pics up of these hyperglues tonight. They're at start of week 3 finally. They're all looking beautiful. I have 2 tall phenos , 2 short phenos and 1 in the middle. They all have the same structure and node spacing just diff size plants. I'll get a good update up by tomorrow. Really looking forward to seeing what smells we get.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Funny you asked brotha, I was just about to update my threads finally. I'm gonna try to get some pics up of these hyperglues tonight. They're at start of week 3 finally. They're all looking beautiful. I have 2 tall phenos , 2 short phenos and 1 in the middle. They all have the same structure and node spacing just diff size plants. I'll get a good update up by tomorrow. Really looking forward to seeing what smells we get.
Well we all got some glue!
I wasn't even a glue sniffer in school,
but yet im a glue addict today :)

King Julien

King Julien

Yeah, T5s can be a struggle to keep up with in regard to stretch. Outside of a certain height they loose effectiveness and things get lanky.

When I used to use them for veg I'd only go to 10-12 inches before moving under MH. Before that I vegged and flowered under them but I also kept the plants no more than 6-8 inches tall and scrogged to all hell but got a decent yield doing so. It was just labor intensive.

There's also nothing better than the smells developing on new plants. I've got some lanky buggers in week 5 of flower now. Aurora Indica mixed with an unknown, and VERY tall, sativa. Scents are just now really starting to develop and each one has a little bit of it's own thing going on but mostly taking after the AI mother but one in particular smells like lemon chemicals. Gotta love the different aromas.

Looking good either way. Can't wait to see what they develop into.

incogneato

incogneato

Yeah, T5s can be a struggle to keep up with in regard to stretch. Outside of a certain height they loose effectiveness and things get lanky.

When I used to use them for veg I'd only go to 10-12 inches before moving under MH. Before that I vegged and flowered under them but I also kept the plants no more than 6-8 inches tall and scrogged to all hell but got a decent yield doing so. It was just labor intensive.

There's also nothing better than the smells developing on new plants. I've got some lanky buggers in week 5 of flower now. Aurora Indica mixed with an unknown, and VERY tall, sativa. Scents are just now really starting to develop and each one has a little bit of it's own thing going on but mostly taking after the AI mother but one in particular smells like lemon chemicals. Gotta love the different aromas.

Looking good either way. Can't wait to see what they develop into.
I found that out this run. I vegged under a 600w mh my first run and got beautiful squat plants and this was under t5 I've half the time. I definitely switch you at about 12". Luckily I have the room for these leggy ladies. Post up those sativa here, I like to see what other growers have going on.

Top Bottom