Reno 911!!!

• Thread starter incogneato
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

IMG 7875

here is my pfx by gravekat. this plant is at week 8, probably a week to go, give or take a few days.

waiting for lights on, i have to feed the girls in the flower tent in a bit. i need to change the timer, so its lights on during the day soon.

rock it out here.
hitting some sensi star shatter, but getting ready to crack open some 707 head band. i like it for stargazing heh.

incogneato

incogneato

View attachment 750114
here is my pfx by gravekat. this plant is at week 8, probably a week to go, give or take a few days.

waiting for lights on, i have to feed the girls in the flower tent in a bit. i need to change the timer, so its lights on during the day soon.

rock it out here.
hitting some sensi star shatter, but getting ready to crack open some 707 head band. i like it for stargazing heh.
Hell yea Jipp! Look at that fat beeyotch! What is pfx?

jipp

jipp

Hell yea Jipp! Look at that fat beeyotch! What is pfx?
basically alien bubba. @gravekat303 would be better suited to answer that than i. if i get lucky and get a few seeds from my pollen chuck ill have to memorize its linage or if i really like the smoke and plan on pollen chucking with it later, or if i even keep the pheno.
here it is from a moment ago.. just got done feeding the girls.
IMG 7907

another week or two probably.
just getting ready to go out and toke under the stars. i can remember when i first moved here the sky had very little light pollution.. so sad to see what has happen to what was a amazing sky. still is you just have to go where the lights are not.. heh.

bowl up.

incogneato

incogneato

basically alien bubba. @gravekat303 would be better suited to answer that than i. if i get lucky and get a few seeds from my pollen chuck ill have to memorize its linage or if i really like the smoke and plan on pollen chucking with it later, or if i even keep the pheno.
View attachment 750119
just getting ready to go out and toke under the stars. i can remember when i first moved here the sky had very little light pollution.. so sad to see what has happen to what was a amazing sky. still is you just have to go where the lights are not.. heh.

bowl up.
Well she looks killer bro. I gotta go pretty far to avoid the light pollution myself. Blaze a dab for me bro, I gotta wait til 2:30

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
View attachment 750119

bowl up.
Lol the most asked about name pfx goes kinda like this cindy 99 x alien bubba x blue velvet x alien bubba x alien bubba x norcal cat piss x moontang

King Julien

King Julien

I found that out this run. I vegged under a 600w mh my first run and got beautiful squat plants and this was under t5 I've half the time. I definitely switch you at about 12". Luckily I have the room for these leggy ladies. Post up those sativa here, I like to see what other growers have going on.

Well here's a shot I took a week or so ago of the undercarriage of my plants...
IMG 20171004 025444

They're all like that or worse.

And here's some of the colas as of yesterday...
777 086

777 091

And a couple rough canopy shots from yesterday. Left side...
777 089
Right side...
777 090

They started out of control lanky from both being naturally lanky and a little lack of care. Then they stretched like mad. Started out roughly 2 1/4 to 2 1/2 feet tall. Currently 3 3/4 feet roughly but only after extreme and constant super cropping until most of the stretch stopped. I knew if I didn't I'd possibly never contain them.

The mom was Aurora Indica which is mostly indica and the father was an unknown sativa from the same seed company that was 17 feet tall when it was chopped. There's 5 plants of it in there and one other one from another indica strain, that's on a bucket to keep it high enough, and they're all from those seeds and different from each other.

And light pollution sucks. I live a bit in the sticks but the city still ruins the night sky's true potential for me. I love star gazing. Have ever since before I was old enough to go to school. It's truly disturbing going into the big city and looking up to see nothing but a faint orange haze. Nothing worse than the beauty of the universe being ruined by the places that never sleep.

jipp

jipp

yeah, thats why i say alien bubba. laughs.

i tried a sample nug a week ago or something. it had lots of resin, and i think it will be good. but you know ill have to wait to know for sure. but i have positive vibes for the bud. if i like it i can look for a quicker finishing pheno, or even the black pheno.. but we see whats up soon enough i guess.
i hope i do not fuck up the cure to bad. ill get to practice with the kush first so i think ill be ok
IMG 7562

incogneato

incogneato

Well here's a shot I took a week or so ago of the undercarriage of my plants...View attachment 750146
They're all like that or worse.

And here's some of the colas as of yesterday...View attachment 750147
View attachment 750148
And a couple rough canopy shots from yesterday. Left side...
View attachment 750149 Right side...
View attachment 750150
They started out of control lanky from both being naturally lanky and a little lack of care. Then they stretched like mad. Started out roughly 2 1/4 to 2 1/2 feet tall. Currently 3 3/4 feet roughly but only after extreme and constant super cropping until most of the stretch stopped. I knew if I didn't I'd possibly never contain them.

The mom was Aurora Indica which is mostly indica and the father was an unknown sativa from the same seed company that was 17 feet tall when it was chopped. There's 5 plants of it in there and one other one from another indica strain, that's on a bucket to keep it high enough, and they're all from those seeds and different from each other.

And light pollution sucks. I live a bit in the sticks but the city still ruins the night sky's true potential for me. I love star gazing. Have ever since before I was old enough to go to school. It's truly disturbing going into the big city and looking up to see nothing but a faint orange haze. Nothing worse than the beauty of the universe being ruined by the places that never sleep.
Looking good in there though. Looks like we both got these tall broadsunder control, I have a few propped up to even out the canopy too lol.
waiting for lights out, then im gonna call it a night. my head hurts.
bowl up for health! err, you cant yet. ill do it for us both. heh.
I forgot to say I can't dab at all, sucks. I broke my cheap lil dab rig the other day. Gonna grab one tomorrow. I wasn't sure i was going to like it so I bought some cheap shit rig. I'll grab something a lil nicer this time.
My keeper cut is grape hash with a musky Afghan taste .this is my cutView attachment 750159 View attachment 750160
Looks legit GK!

jipp

jipp

Looking good in there though. Looks like we both got these tall broadsunder control, I have a few propped up to even out the canopy too lol.

I forgot to say I can't dab at all, sucks. I broke my cheap lil dab rig the other day. Gonna grab one tomorrow. I wasn't sure i was going to like it so I bought some cheap shit rig. I'll grab something a lil nicer this time.

Looks legit GK!
nice ( you getting a new rig, sucks you broke yours. but i break cheap globes all day long so i get it, laughs ), i need to get a smaller rig for sure.. but i do have a quality banger, it was like 50.00 so it better be. laughs. american made here in desert. so, what the fuck.

lights jut went out here so ill leave you with creepy doll music, and im gonna take one more hit for good measure.. id hate for the doctors to get mad at me for not being well medicated :p im a nut case after all heh.
good night friend.
peace out.

King Julien

King Julien

It's always sad to hear the last way of smoking something broke. Not quite as sad as having a good pipe and good weed but then realizing you don't have a lighter, or matches, or 2 dry sticks to rub together.

I've been seriously looking at getting an e-nail. They're definitely expensive but they also last a long time if used properly and even if you use quartz bowls with them you can just replace those for the price of a cheap dab rig.

Found one for around 170 that seems well reviewed all around but for the time being I have no wax to burn and it costs 60-75 dollars a gram for butane contaminated crap around here. Maybe once my harvest comes off.

incogneato

incogneato

It's always sad to hear the last way of smoking something broke. Not quite as sad as having a good pipe and good weed but then realizing you don't have a lighter, or matches, or 2 dry sticks to rub together.

I've been seriously looking at getting an e-nail. They're definitely expensive but they also last a long time if used properly and even if you use quartz bowls with them you can just replace those for the price of a cheap dab rig.

Found one for around 170 that seems well reviewed all around but for the time being I have no wax to burn and it costs 60-75 dollars a gram for butane contaminated crap around here. Maybe once my harvest comes off.
I've been dabbling homemade qwiso. I wasn't sure if I was going to like dabbling so I didn't want to invest a bunch of cash into a rig right away. I'm with you right now on not having extra coin to get a nice rig so I might just get another cheap one. I have the banger still so I just need a small rig

incogneato

incogneato

What a lazy fuck. Here's a few snaps (finally) of some Hyper glue day 26
20171028 045124 RichtoneHDR
20171028 045153 RichtoneHDR
20171028 045224
20171028 045230
20171028 045237

They all have nice early frost. 3 phenos have nice fat golf ball nugs forming. The last 3 pics are of #2. She's looking like something special. Short stature, perfect structure,strong stems,covered in frost , if she smokes as good as she looks then she's a keeper.

Srenots

Srenots

What a lazy fuck. Here's a few snaps (finally) of some Hyper glue day 26
View attachment 753494 View attachment 753495 View attachment 753496 View attachment 753497 View attachment 753498

They all have nice early frost. 3 phenos have nice fat golf ball nugs forming. The last 3 pics are of #2. She's looking like something special. Short stature, perfect structure,strong stems,covered in frost , if she smokes as good as she looks then she's a keeper.

the shorter stature comes from the Afternoon Delight...nice work bro....good meds comin

Top Bottom