Rso Oil

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
incogneato

incogneato

Especially QWISO that is made correctly!

99% ISO is less harsh to throat and lungs than QUEHO (Everclear)

the effects are much faster much stronger than either QUEHO or BHO

AND 99% ISO extracts slightly more than Butane, and 80-90% more than Everclear.

What I do is use two three methods of extraction.

1. dry sift buds
2. Press the dry sift into Rosin.

then the trim and hash pucks are stripped with 99% ISO.

this gives me the caviar to vape and other medicine to put in edibles

Don't touch BHO now.
I didnt mean to start a shit storm, i was honestly just curious. Ive made a few batches of qwiso for dabs and wanted to know why it was bad. So you iso wash your trim to get a bigger yeild for edibles? I have just been decarbing mine and then extracting it with coconut oil. I would like to get a small press for my trimbin sift. I can say ive seen some pics of @MirrorZen extracts and they look pretty legit. Im assuming no matter the method proper purging is the key to clean meds?

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

I didnt mean to start a shit storm, i was honestly just curious. Ive made a few batches of qwiso for dabs and wanted to know why it was bad. So you iso wash your trim to get a bigger yeild for edibles? I have just been decarbing mine and then extracting it with coconut oil. I would like to get a small press for my trimbin sift. I can say ive seen some pics of @MirrorZen extracts and they look pretty legit. Im assuming no matter the method proper purging is the key to clean meds?
No problem buddy, yes a purge is much needed for clean meds, which is always safety first.

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

Are you sure? I feel like i was a alligator or a duck in the last life.
Good point. I also remember a previous lives too. but we only live one of them at a time.

but here is the questions to consider.

1. are those real memories?

2. are those false memories?

3. are those memories to give a sense of continuation to keep us from fearing death?

I dont think I am qualified to answer those.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Good point. I also remember a previous lives too. but we only live one of them at a time.

but here is the questions to consider.

1. are those real memories?

2. are those false memories?

3. are those memories to give a sense of continuation to keep us from fearing death?

I dont think I am qualified to answer those.
I pretty sure if i get high enough ill turn back to a duck.

Seahorse38

Seahorse38

give me your best recipe. View attachment 773620
Hi. New to this board but found it during my question looking for help with RSO. I have stage 4 triple positive breast cancer and I have refused chemo and radiation. In a lot of pain from it being on my ribs. I have a friend in Arizona that was sending me random indica strain oil but it was mixed with a lot of coconut oil and I read that it needs to be be 1 part t** and 3 parts CBD. I cannot seem to get him to find that. I have seen it online but I can't get it in Missouri. I take 3 grams of CBD but I need the R*O. I don't know how to do this. I am 38 and was diagnosed 2 yrs ago but its gotten worse and I do not want to die. I also do not want to get another surgery. I really don't want to be around doctors as they are trying to scare the shit out of me...which is working. Can you help me with the right R*O? Please. Wont let me fkn send a PM sorry I am frantic.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Hi. New to this board but found it during my question looking for help with RSO. I have stage 4 triple positive breast cancer and I have refused chemo and radiation. In a lot of pain from it being on my ribs. I have a friend in Arizona that was sending me random indica strain oil but it was mixed with a lot of coconut oil and I read that it needs to be be 1 part t** and 3 parts CBD. I cannot seem to get him to find that. I have seen it online but I can't get it in Missouri. I take 3 grams of CBD but I need the R*O. I don't know how to do this. I am 38 and was diagnosed 2 yrs ago but its gotten worse and I do not want to die. I also do not want to get another surgery. I really don't want to be around doctors as they are trying to scare the shit out of me...which is working. Can you help me with the right R*O? Please. Wont let me fkn send a PM sorry I am frantic.

http://mct.aacrjournals.org/content/6/11/2921

Cbd is said to be the best in suppression of the ID1 gene.

But..
https://herb.co/marijuana/news/rick-simpson-cannabisnet/

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Sorry to hear your pain. Did you get a second opinion on your condition? Me and my wife have been through this. After researching heavily the pros and cons of just going with RSO oil and no surgery we chose surgery. You have to understand there is no cure for breast cancer. RSO oil or CBD oil will not cure breast cancer. It will ease your pain. I would seriously re think your decision on this. We had this discussion with our doctor. He left it up to us on the direction we were going to go. Doctors only looking out for your best interest to stay alive and live another day. Your life is to precious to loose.

S

Simplicio

Isopropyl alcohol is fine for extraction, if you never make a mistake.
But it's mistakes that kill people.
I wouldn't dare use isopropyl, because I'm not perfect.

Quick washes with freezer cold 190 proof ethanol (everclear) won't pick up all the medicine.
To do that requires a long soak of several days to months.
Plus, many compounds in cannabis have unknown effects, and unknown dissolving times.

Here's the recipe that picks up all the medicine:
(1) Decarb the herb in an oven/toaster oven @ 240 F for 40 min using a verifying thermometer.
(2) Grind to powder.
(3) Soak for a few, hours, days, or weeks with frequent shaking at room temperature.
(4) Let settle, and strain out the nearly inert sludge, then do a second wash, and maybe a third.
(5) Evaporate/boil off enough alcohol to achieve the desired concentration.

For example, if 1 oz 15% herb went into a final volume of 1 cup, then the thc density would be (0.15)*(28,000 mg)/(237 mL) = 18 mg/mL. Many other values can be used. The tincture can added to anything or reduced completely to the tarry substance FECO (Full Extract Cannabis Oil).

Quick washers want to leave chlorophyll, plant waxes, etc behind.
We long soakers want those things, plus potential unknown stuff in our medicine.

D

dabarino

You need to chill out iso is poison plain and simple.. just because someone else doesn’t like to use iso doesn’t mean you have to get all pissy with them. “ that really struck a nerve” hahaha take a fucking hike buddy!

I mean no disrespect but your post REALLY hit a nerve!

I am kind of the quote from the movie "Roadhouse" . "Be nice until its time not to be nice."

If you're a fragile snowflake STOP HERE!

Because the rest of the message I let the Grizzly bear side of my nature come out to play.

I get sick and _____ TIRED of people parroting the Meme, "ISO WILL KILL YOU!" without even considering ways that ISO can and are used safely

Apparently you are unable to read too!

I stated CLEARLY that I pressed the dry sift to Rosin. so most of it is caviar or best you can possibly get.

then the hash pucks and trim has the remaining cannabinoids are stripped with 99% ISO. This i use in edibles!

Rosin can be used internally as RSO too. not only that but the best RSO you can get!

excuse me but what do you think happens to terpenes when you decarboxolate the plant in a 240 degree oven or in a 350-400 degree oven when baking edibles?

Let me guess. ah; Ahem, Um "the terpenes have left the building?"

by the way I have safely removed the 99% ISO at temperatures below 130 devrees and vaped dozens of gramsyoc QWISO! Chew on that for a while!

You drink 99% ISO and it will kill you DEAD!

What do you think happens to the remaining molecules of 99% ISO when baked in an edible at 350-400 degrees? they leave the

Top Bottom