russet mites

• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ItalWinston

ItalWinston

Get russet mites then tell people to keep it clean. These arent spidermites these russets will ruin ur whole crop it is alot vetter to erradicate them early which is what that 3 part combo will do

So what you are saying is get russets and go dirty.
Avid IS NOT CERTIFIED FOR FOOD CROPS. It's only supposed to be used on ornamentals.
To suggest you can use it at all during flower is irresponsible.
Look, I understand people have a lot of time and money invested in their crops, especially 10 footers, but it doesn't mean you have to resort to harvesting poison.
Just because it doesn't show up in tests after X amount of time means nothing. It's terrible stuff to spray on a Cannabis crop.
It's been discussed here many times. Check this out: https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/avid-abamectin-residual.45634/

Keep it clean people.

IW

R

redlife215

If it doesnt test positive for it whats the harm? And atleast i am keeping it real most farmers especially indoor growers use avid amd eagle 20 thru most the lifecycle and say there shit has never been sprated lol i keep it funky and i only use that"poison" when it is russet mites. I promise u that no greenclean or any oil will work. If u dont wanna use it tgen have fun wasting yr season and getting brown shit weed, i handle my shit in the first 2 weeks of flower when there is still almost all vegetative growth. U can take my advice or dont take my advice i dont give a fuck i am just trying to help, unlike u that only tell people what not to use probably cys u grow like 3 pkants and think ur bob marley reincarnated

D

Dnkcommander

If it doesnt test positive for it whats the harm? And atleast i am keeping it real most farmers especially indoor growers use avid amd eagle 20 thru most the lifecycle and say there shit has never been sprated lol i keep it funky and i only use that"poison" when it is russet mites. I promise u that no greenclean or any oil will work. If u dont wanna use it tgen have fun wasting yr season and getting brown shit weed, i handle my shit in the first 2 weeks of flower when there is still almost all vegetative growth. U can take my advice or dont take my advice i dont give a fuck i am just trying to help, unlike u that only tell people what not to use probably cys u grow like 3 pkants and think ur bob marley reincarnated
Wanna take a bet in green cleaner working ?

R

redlife215

Well greencleaner might work but it is retarded expensive and for big plant count growers it wouldnt be realistic especially cus u gotta drench the whole plant and spray em constantly. Ive used greencleaner before and it barely even kills mites unless use daily.

R

redlife215

So yeah if u have 99 8ft plants with russet mites id bet u that u will have russet mite damage at harvest time. Or a bill of 10 to 20k worth of greenclean. Lol u guys kill me forreal

D

Dnkcommander

Haha yep 3 plants and i get serds every time do your thing no need to be a d bag

D

Dnkcommander

Well greencleaner might work but it is retarded expensive and for big plant count growers it wouldnt be realistic especially cus u gotta drench the whole plant and spray em constantly. Ive used greencleaner before and it barely even kills mites unless use daily.
Man you sure have a ton of sand up there dont ya

Dakota Blue

Dakota Blue

Just got the balls to scope today. All dead millions of them.

avid and forbid 4 days apart two weeks ago and its just dead as fuck.

Now Grandivo and venerate, Nukem, rotated 2X a week.

Gee your some lucky fricker. I just dumped 60 plants that I spent over 700 dollars on for spray's, forbid, avid, phylon, floramite. None worked and my plants had very little leafage. I clipped it all back to try and kill them. IT DID NOT WORK. They are the 2 spotted spider mite. I'm still in shock. I took 8 of the one's I want to keep (3 types in case I lose some). I moved them to a room with just a florescent and no fan nothing. I have sulfur over top of them going on everyday for 3 hours and I sprayed again with avid/forbid, which I will do every 4 day's. Been cleaning and have new seeds going to test in the grow room again to see if they are gone yet before ordering more clones. I uploaded a pic of the one's I just put out in the spring to let mother nature take over. Looking very nice even though they have bugs on them, all kinds now, seems like good and bad bugs. I also uploaded a pic of the one's I have been trying to get the bugs off of. Yes that small. unreal. I hope I can do it.

DSCN5635
DSCN5638
The Humanure

The Humanure

I think you need to ph your water before adding chems.
Also 76f or around there is best for mixing.
Im betting its your ph of the water.

Dewd

Dewd

Gee your some lucky fricker. I just dumped 60 plants that I spent over 700 dollars on for spray's, forbid, avid, phylon, floramite. None worked and my plants had very little leafage. I clipped it all back to try and kill them. IT DID NOT WORK. They are the 2 spotted spider mite. I'm still in shock. I took 8 of the one's I want to keep (3 types in case I lose some). I moved them to a room with just a florescent and no fan nothing. I have sulfur over top of them going on everyday for 3 hours and I sprayed again with avid/forbid, which I will do every 4 day's. Been cleaning and have new seeds going to test in the grow room again to see if they are gone yet before ordering more clones. I uploaded a pic of the one's I just put out in the spring to let mother nature take over. Looking very nice even though they have bugs on them, all kinds now, seems like good and bad bugs. I also uploaded a pic of the one's I have been trying to get the bugs off of. Yes that small. unreal. I hope I can do it.
If you are just dealing with spider mites you don't need harsh formulas like avid and forbid.
I beat them using azamax, green clean and Monterey 3 in 1. I used all 3 at once and in smaller doses than recommended. I sprayed every 2-3 days. Sprayed walls, ceilings and floors also. Did this for 3 weeks straight and no more mites. In my experience you can't get rid of them in flower. It wasn't until I had no flowering plants that I was able to get rid of the mites 100%

Dakota Blue

Dakota Blue

Right I know. I've had all of them. 2 spotted spider mites are much easier to deal with.
Not anymore they aren't. In Canuck land they have sprayed them so much they are immune to avid and forbid and floramite and pylon. I p/u safer for everything. You see in Canuck land you cannot buy a lot of what you can by in the U.S. Those small plants that I have cut back so much still have eggs on them. I think I may have saved them, but I will not know until months when they grown more. However, they stay where they are. This is why it's was so hard to see what was laying those eggs. The spray's kill the adults but not the eggs and adults can be elsewhere.

Last edited:
Dakota Blue

Dakota Blue

lol, I do. Trust me I have 2 spotted spider mites that cannot be killed unless totally confined and the mama's are very small (not many leaves) the mama's WILL take a shit kicken, but sulfur and every other arsenal I have used, I feel may work, no fan going nothing but a florescent. I do have some leaves that may have only a couple eggs on them, not sure if they are viable or not but I will let you know if I ever can clone a clean one from them. Beware southern friends they may be blown in the wind that way. Being I only have a strait dividing us. lol.

Last edited:
Dakota Blue

Dakota Blue

Right I know. I've had all of them. 2 spotted spider mites are much easier to deal with.
If you are just dealing with spider mites you don't need harsh formulas like avid and forbid.
I beat them using azamax, green clean and Monterey 3 in 1. I used all 3 at once and in smaller doses than recommended. I sprayed every 2-3 days. Sprayed walls, ceilings and floors also. Did this for 3 weeks straight and no more mites. In my experience you can't get rid of them in flower. It wasn't until I had no flowering plants that I was able to get rid of the mites 100%
The 2 spotted mites in Canuck land will not die with avid or forbid or pylon or floramite. The eggs are use to those chem's now. My outdoor one's still have them but they will be coming down this weekend. I can only hope for a freezing winter to kill the one's who hibernate.

Oh and if you are looking close at the plants, keep in mind the ones on the right were vacuumed a bit to see what would happen. The 2 Gr. Cr. did not like it but no harm done.
DSCN5692

Last edited:
Dakota Blue

Dakota Blue

Soidermites and rysset mites are 2 different situations. @Dewd
I'm starting to wonder about that one. Like I said these mites that I have are spider mites and invincible no joking and if some think they are not then what is laying those eggs lmao....... and not dying from all those spray's. You see the plants, like uh what plants they are so sickly looking. Pity!

Dakota Blue

Dakota Blue

I would like to say that I cleaned the trailer that is totally plasticized and with javex almost pure (only once though) put new seeds in with new cocoa and new cups, and the fricker's came back maybe only one as there were only a few eggs on the small little minisuler leaves, but one was still in there or who know's how many. So I chucked them and p/u 180 screening to block the regular screens and cleaned with another bottle of javex this time twice. I have new seeds in there now to see if I have bugs still. If I do I may consider jumping in the ocean. NOT! Just kidding. I really don't know what I will do. They have been I there for 2 day's now and I am afraid to look. Will let you all know, later gater.

Latest posts

Top Bottom