• Start date
  • Tagged users None
The Humanure

The Humanure

Im 60 plus days out all November girls.
Im not happy about the forbid but lab testing ill post in december

The Humanure

The Humanure

One last clean up of foloromite ok? Iv never used that.
My window closes on tuesday. Then again there no buds yet.

The Humanure

The Humanure

Hit today with Nukem, still veg. nothing moving at all.
I got two paint sprayers and a back pack gas powered blower.
Rotating organic IPM, perhaps its time to just do ever 4 day,

1. nukem,
2. day 4 grandivo
3. day 8 root drench azamax.
4. day 12 Nukem

If there nothing moving why use floromite.

Dakota Blue

Dakota Blue

Avid, forbid are not systemic. They are translaminar.

http://hyg.ipm.illinois.edu/pastpest/200220e.html

Some insecticides/miticides have translaminar, or local, systemic activity. These materials penetrate leaf tissues and form a reservoir of active ingredient within the leaf. This provides residual activity against certain foliar-feeding insects and mites. Insecticides/miticides with translaminar properties include aba-mectin (Avid), pyriproxyfen (Distance), chlorfenapyr (Pylon), spinosad (Conserve), and acephate (Orthene). In general, these types of materials are active against spider mites and/or leafminers. Because the active ingredient can move through plant tissues (that is, leaves), thorough spray coverage is less critical when using these materials to control spider mites, which normally feed on leaf undersides.

Below is another good read. Not really much of a difference.

Dakota Blue

Dakota Blue

Hit today with Nukem, still veg. nothing moving at all.
I got two paint sprayers and a back pack gas powered blower.
Rotating organic IPM, perhaps its time to just do ever 4 day,

1. nukem,
2. day 4 grandivo
3. day 8 root drench azamax.
4. day 12 Nukem

If there nothing moving why use floromite.

Floramite kills the eggs.

Dakota Blue

Dakota Blue

By the way, it may say that I'm a new farmer but I have been farming for 25+ years. The only bug I ever had a problem with was spider mite and aphids. Both were very easy to get rid of. I heard these super bug's were put out there by the US Gov't. and now they are wreaking havoc on the grape crop's. They are basically immune to the sprays.

The Humanure

The Humanure

everything is dead with he synthetics and a dose of nukem.
we lab tested last year just fine, but I hate HATE more then anything chemicals, well other then loosing my home because of crop failure.

Dakota Blue

Dakota Blue

we lab tested last year just fine, but I hate HATE more then anything chemicals, well other then loosing my home because of crop failure.

what are you saying you went in the next day after spraying and all the plants are dead. I read if you use nukem or any spray for that matter you should have the lights off. I have lost maybe 5 plants in the past 2 months spraying, but my lights are out for 6 hours after I spray. Don't use aspirin as I have read use aspirin tp cure them and then I read it will also kill the plants. Lot's of misinformation out there.

Dakota Blue

Dakota Blue

Oh I got it. You Think the bugs are dead. lol. It's a figment of your imagination, trust me you are so desperate you let your guard down. Hit them everyday.

123grow

Gotta get avid floramiye and forbid and rotate em now while they are still in early flower. U will test negative as long as u spray em b4 week 4
Since we just sprayed Azamax 2 days ago, will it hurt plants to spray back to back with Avid now? How many days between spraying/rotating? Thank you very much ~Julie

Top Bottom