Sensi star?

• Thread starter zeke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
zeke

zeke

Anyone try any recently aquired Sensi star seed from Paradise? I have an old cut I got in pdx years ago. Slow veg, moderate in flower time but amazing in taste, high and aroma. Light green flowers covered with trichomes. My cut also sports fairly small dark green leaves. The terpenes are so volatile that it burns your eyes, nose and mouth when trimming. It's sort of a sweet musky terpentine like flavor and aroma with vaguely sandlwood type hints. The material ages well and improves in time by becoming smoother. A friend grew some outdoor one year and had it cured in a jar for a year. The color deteriorated from light green to gold and the smell and taste was almost as amazing as the high. My friends and I would always try to get him to smoke it or mooch a little until it was gone. No one in my circle ever has it long enough to age. Just wondering how today's seed stacks up to the old stock. Would it be worth looking through for a male to use with my old cut?

zeke

zeke

I have no idea. It's plausible but I'm pretty sure it's one of PS first strains. I think that is where my cut came from. I got it in pdx from a friend that got it as a cut from Northern Cali. It's from the late nineties at least. I've had my cut since 06'. I think it was just from when Amsterdam had great seed.

grayarea

grayarea

interesting . the cut i ran had a pretty unique smell and flavor but didn't have a whole lot of vigor .

zeke

zeke

Same with mine. Small world? I've crossed mine with lemon skunk and it was nice but not sensi- ey enough. I'm hoping a backross will bring out that flav in the offspring. If not ill bx2. In the end I don't really need a Sensi male from PS. Probably wouldn't work as well as what I can make myself but it might be faster. That's a big MIGHT.

OGkushistein

OGkushistein

man oh man if you can find the lemon drop pheno your in for a treat one of my all time fav's I wasted countless amount of dollars just to enjoy the taste I can only imagine what she would of been like crossed into a legit OG Kush strain LemonDrop OG would make someone really rich also have dreams of the lemon g13 pheno being crossed into the OGK

B

Buzzbait

Paradise made the original sensi star,Ive ran a lot of other paradise gear and its all had good yields and potent as hell.Its like everything else it depends what phenos you get.Id say it would be worth finding a male

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
man oh man if you can find the lemon drop pheno your in for a treat one of my all time fav's I wasted countless amount of dollars just to enjoy the taste I can only imagine what she would of been like crossed into a legit OG Kush strain LemonDrop OG would make someone really rich also have dreams of the lemon g13 pheno being crossed into the OGK
here's mota's star kush.ss X pre98 bubba
Rps20140201 163454

It does have a golden tint and that musty smell.

215 User

215 User

I remember the original release having crazy metallic/lemon taste & smells.
The body aspect of it was def top 5 couch lock of all -time for me! Gonna crack
some in the next 2 weeks to get her back in my life...Few hybrids im debating on
are;

Sensi Star x Herijuana OG

Dankstar x (Dank Sinatra/NL#5)

Sensi Star F2's

zeke

zeke

Seems like PS is always sold out of their Sensi Star fem seeds. Not a big surprise. They must be good or limited in production or both. I should just reverse mine and make some S1. It would be difficult to not find something good in a batch of those.

H

happy b

Sensi star is in my top 3 dankest strains ever.i gave away the last of my sensi star seeds to a fellow farmer thinking "i,ll buy a few more packs off paradise and make more" only to find out they only do fems now!heart broken is an understatement.it was arookie error giving away the last beans but its done now and they went to a good home so...

alaskind

alaskind

In 06 I grew an outdoor crop that had 22 strains.... from bubba to malawi with OG, Bwanana, williams wonder PCK ect, ect.... after the cure there were a few clear winners... in the top 3 was Sensi Star. Stunning, narcotic, thick solid stone. Aggresive spicy taste and rock solid nugs. What a beauty.... I would love to run that one again sometime.... Im still looking for a proven cut of widow as well.

Top Bottom