Sixstring's strain hunts

• Thread starter sixstring
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
sorry for the light hijack six, quick question baked how was the motor breath mother you used for the milkshake cross? im popping a bunch of seeds looking for soem moms for a few peeps out here in cali and these keep calling me or the silvertip how was she? you can just privite message me if its an issue i dont want to tread on the thread

Man .. I am still growing the Motorbreath momma for production .. been like 7 or 8 years been holding and running that cut my man .. very unique high .. seen people act drunk afterwards like wasted drunk .. lol .. to me I would say it's more sativa with the OG kick and she got some legs .. greasy lip smacking mouth coating smoke ..

Milkbreath is actually being grown by a Rec facility in Wa .. Serenity Gardens .. this is what they said ..

Hey bud, i had some of your "milkbreath" and found a keeper pheno, but i wasnt able to get pollen from one of my males before it was chucked. I was wondering if you had any more seeds available for this strain? really is such a killer!

I may have some pictures of it in flower im not sure! if not it may be on one of my videos of our greenhouse. It stinks to wholly hell really OG or Chemish in its smell but way better structure, produces about baseball sized hard nuggs and has an internodal spacing thats about 3 inches maybe a bit more i would say. Its just so unique in smell and taste had to keep it. and we had a greenhouse full of different strains :)

I do not have another handle on this site, i tried to get some of the milkbreath beans from a med dispensary in tacoma but they were all out so i came here :) I just love thee beans and would like to make F'2s to hold onto so i dont lose it later in life.

Here are some pics they sent me ..

Milkbreath1
Milkbreath2
Milkbreath3
Milkbreath4
Milkbreath5
Milkbreath6
Milkbreath7
Milkbreath8
Milkbreath9

Hope that helps on the Milkbreath ..

On the Silvertip .. it was an accidental cross made in a grow room in the Bozeman area .. Silvertip = GDP x Rev. SSH .. it was grown out by the brothers who ran the grow and found .. I was gifted my cut about 7-8 years ago and I still hold it and run it for production. It is a very unique strain as far as flavor .. it can be grapey almost skunky but can finish with a creaminess, its not hazey at all, super frosty very medicinal, probably find it in every dispensary in the state of Montana, most grow it 63 days but if you push it to 70 it adds kick. It is one of the best Purple strains I have come across, not a slow vegger, it has a more open structure when flowered even though it has node spacing like most pruples, it's just a faster purple .. then it just produces bigger denser buds then any purple I have grown with little work where most purple's is all about the preparation in veg ..

Here is one link on Silvertip when typed in the google's .. https://www.allbud.com/marijuana-strains/sativa-dominant-hybrid/montana-silvertip

Hope this helps brother!

Sorry for a long post @sixstring .. but you said you wanted to know also .. sorry for big post in your thread my man ..

Respect!

Last edited:
sixstring

sixstring

Man .. I am still growing the Motorbreath momma for production .. been like 7 or 8 years been holding and running that cut my man .. very unique high .. seen people act drunk afterwards like wasted drunk .. lol .. to me I would say it's more sativa with the OG kick and she got some legs .. greasy lip smacking mouth coating smoke ..

Milkbreath is actually being grown by a Rec facility in Wa .. Serenity Gardens .. this is what they said ..

Hey bud, i had some of your "milkbreath" and found a keeper pheno, but i wasnt able to get pollen from one of my males before it was chucked. I was wondering if you had any more seeds available for this strain? really is such a killer!

I may have some pictures of it in flower im not sure! if not it may be on one of my videos of our greenhouse. It stinks to wholly hell really OG or Chemish in its smell but way better structure, produces about baseball sized hard nuggs and has an internodal spacing thats about 3 inches maybe a bit more i would say. Its just so unique in smell and taste had to keep it. and we had a greenhouse full of different strains :)

I do not have another handle on this site, i tried to get some of the milkbreath beans from a med dispensary in tacoma but they were all out so i came here :) I just love thee beans and would like to make F'2s to hold onto so i dont lose it later in life.

Here are some pics they sent me ..

Milkbreath1.jpg

Milkbreath2.jpg

Milkbreath3.jpg

Milkbreath4.jpg

Milkbreath5.jpg

Milkbreath6.jpg

Milkbreath7.jpg

Milkbreath8.jpg

Milkbreath9.jpg

Hope that helps on the Milkbreath ..

On the Silvertip .. it was an accidental cross made in a grow room in the Bozeman area .. Silvertip = GDP x Rev. SSH .. it was grown out by the brothers who ran the grow and found .. I was gifted my cut about 7-8 years ago and I still hold it and run it for production. It is a very unique strain as far as flavor .. it can be grapey almost skunky but can finish with a creaminess, its not hazey at all, super frosty very medicinal, probably find it in every dispensary in the state of Montana, most grow it 63 days but if you push it to 70 it adds kick. It is one of the best Purple strains I have come across, not a slow vegger, it has a more open structure when flowered even though it has node spacing like most pruples, it's just a faster purple .. then it just produces bigger denser buds then any purple I have grown with little work where most purple's is all about the preparation in veg ..

Here is one link on Silvertip when typed in the google's .. https://www.allbud.com/marijuana-strains/sativa-dominant-hybrid/montana-silvertip

Hope this helps brother!

Sorry for a long post @sixstring .. but you said you wanted to know also .. sorry for big post in your thread my man ..

Respect!
no prob bro,hell this thread was dead till all the SS folks started posting here.good spot to regroup ,post away :cool:

sixstring

sixstring

it just keeps getting prettier and prettier. GREAT job man. Are the mixing amounts with the jacks classic the same in Hydro as in promix. I assume so because promix does not have nutrients in it. Thank you for helping me.

No if your in hydro or coco you don't want to use the Jack's I'm using or at the same strength I'm using.that calls for the 321 formula ,which I'm not really up on.but it can be found here in the hydro sections under Jack's back

Top Bottom