Sixstring's strain hunts

• Thread starter sixstring
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sixstring

sixstring

Ya but how do you clean it?
i dont use anything organic so i rarely have an issue.plus i run my nutes and then usually do a few days of water only so chems dont sit in the lines or tanks more than a few days.you can add some bleach and let sit n bubble a few days if ya had a problem.bleach will evap fairly fast with decent bubble action and kills off shit fast.i have a 3 ft water wand i use alot,can always stick that in the tank and wash down sides when close to empty if ya needed.almost 10 years in my old shop prob cleaned that tank twice and it was same white color
where is the i don't like this button?
shoot me pm bro,,,,,, misery loves company
always cheers me up to see that crazy grooTmag avitar bro :cool:

Spring time tool replacement in order? Or employee?
fired 2 guys yesterday so maybe next week will be better haha.thats a first for me,usually i make em quit by giving them the worst jobs and riding them like a drill sgt lol.moms been real sick bro,plus 2 of my girls dealing with pregnantcys plus my crazy old lady,had a machine go down,and got a fine from the state for having a leak on another,all in a weeks work i guess :banghead:
Finished the job right at dark last night so I should be getting a hefty check next week after I bill this out :cool:

IMG 20180523 191522017

Leaky mofo but never lets me down
IMG 20180523 190602066

IMG 20180523 185347742

Fired the guy that ran my ghel so yesterday I had to jump between those 2 alot haha
IMG 20180523 184719019

Old shop is lookin pretty dapper though:cool:
IMG 20180521 204953297

Tmag

Tmag

i dont use anything organic so i rarely have an issue.plus i run my nutes and then usually do a few days of water only so chems dont sit in the lines or tanks more than a few days.you can add some bleach and let sit n bubble a few days if ya had a problem.bleach will evap fairly fast with decent bubble action and kills off shit fast.i have a 3 ft water wand i use alot,can always stick that in the tank and wash down sides when close to empty if ya needed.almost 10 years in my old shop prob cleaned that tank twice and it was same white color

always cheers me up to see that crazy grooTmag avitar bro :cool:

fired 2 guys yesterday so maybe next week will be better haha.thats a first for me,usually i make em quit by giving them the worst jobs and riding them like a drill sgt lol.moms been real sick bro,plus 2 of my girls dealing with pregnantcys plus my crazy old lady,had a machine go down,and got a fine from the state for having a leak on another,all in a weeks work i guess :banghead:
Finished the job right at dark last night so I should be getting a hefty check next week after I bill this out :cool:

View attachment 802840

Leaky mofo but never lets me down
View attachment 802841
View attachment 802842
Fired the guy that ran my ghel so yesterday I had to jump between those 2 alot haha
View attachment 802844
Old shop is lookin pretty dapper though:cool:
View attachment 802845

Typical ijits out there..... ya gotta kiss a lot of frogz to find the keeperz
keep the dream alive bro

The struggle is real

The struggle is real
Tmag

Tmag

rock'n some adjustable vipars with super tard! a good price about 420$ when you buy a grip of them
running the new army through the ringer before the next build out
getting ready to order the greenhouses 30k sq ft of canopy..... we are capped at 90K sq ft for now
3 year project in the works.... but you know how stupid goez..... its a work in motion
january cant come soon enough..... stay tuned

IMG 9735
IMG 9660
Top Bottom