Smerbs Tent Style

• Thread starter Smerb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smerb

Smerb

Lol.. I'm about to start my babies March 1st.. going to get them going inside, then April, kicking them out to the greenhouse :)
I had a greenhouse two summers ago. This year I want to dig 4 foot holes and set the plant down that far and have it grow up to my chest at the most. Just don't want any attention with big bitches. March sounds good, and if the hours are right you can get a bumper harvest. I have some mother plants that are ready to be flowered so ill trade those for new moms.

iKharon

iKharon

I had a greenhouse two summers ago. This year I want to dig 4 foot holes and set the plant down that far and have it grow up to my chest at the most. Just don't want any attention with big bitches. March sounds good, and if the hours are right you can get a bumper harvest. I have some mother plants that are ready to be flowered so ill trade those for new moms.

Exactly.. I'm going to trench about 3 foot down so my girls can get to about 10' tall :)

Smerb

Smerb

Gave these moms some fertilizer.
IMG 5828
This is what happens when I lag a tad. They will get greener.
IMG 5824

iKharon

iKharon

What body and lens you getting up in there with bro? I dig Nikons.. getting one for my wifey for anniversary with macro lens. She'll be my photographer.. even tho I had 2 years of photog in school lol.. I'm sure I'll be playing with "her" camera a lot.. reminds me of Homer buying Marge a bowling ball... with his name inscribed on it lol!!

Smerb

Smerb

What body and lens you getting up in there with bro? I dig Nikons.. getting one for my wifey for anniversary with macro lens. She'll be my photographer.. even tho I had 2 years of photog in school lol.. I'm sure I'll be playing with "her" camera a lot.. reminds me of Homer buying Marge a bowling ball... with his name inscribed on it lol!!
ill use a digital microscope made by celestron, and also a ipod. simple but useful. Best buy online. Duff

Top Bottom