Smerbs Tent Style

• Thread starter Smerb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smerb

Smerb

Man California has it going on. Buds for the tree.
IMG 5972
I love the barter system.
IMG 5973

Smerb

Smerb

My Platinum Girl Scouts. These 2 will be big soon. They have been hanging out.
IMG 5984
1 gallon pots for the 2.
And this one wanted some root room, leaves are a little saggy only because of that need for root space, I love filling pots before stepping these bad girls up.
IMG 5982

jipp

jipp

im gonna be starting my grow with not everything i need unfortunately not enough cash to get the scrubber.fan yet. but ill be ok till im into flower when the stink comes im told. by then ill have the cash to get it assuming i do not get ripped off with more bunk herb next month, hah,.

i hope i do not have bug issues as i will not have the resources to battle them my luck.. when its needed..

does the oil effect the THC crystals? or is it before they start to develop when you use neems oil and where do you get it.

chris,

Smerb

Smerb

im gonna be starting my grow with not everything i need unfortunately not enough cash to get the scrubber.fan yet. but ill be ok till im into flower when the stink comes im told. by then ill have the cash to get it assuming i do not get ripped off with more bunk herb next month, hah,.

i hope i do not have bug issues as i will not have the resources to battle them my luck.. when its needed..

does the oil effect the THC crystals? or is it before they start to develop when you use neems oil and where do you get it.

chris,
Neem oil is only used in veg, it's not ever used in flower, unless you use a paint brush to apply to leaves but by the time your done your fingers don't work. 12$ bucks at a hydro store.

Top Bottom