• Tagged users None
Smerb

Smerb

These are good.
IMG 6007
2 pieces per pack 6$ bucks.

Smerb

Smerb

We need to get you off the buyin dab and on the making dab!!!
This is one thing I want done correctly the first time, I have all the info from years of high times. I was asked recently what I do with the pot I buy. Quarter pound of nice bud for 320$, How much will it make and other thoughts cross my mind. I just never do it. I am currently working on getting buddies to grow the babies out I have and just return with pot, at least a little.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
This is one thing I want done correctly the first time, I have all the info from years of high times. I was asked recently what I do with the pot I buy. Quarter pound of nice bud for 320$, How much will it make and other thoughts cross my mind. I just never do it. I am currently working on getting buddies to grow the babies out I have and just return with pot, at least a little.
Dude if youre gettin a qp for 320 you need to break off a 1/2 jar full and make some slabs. About 10 grams should break you off about 3 grams of dabbage.

Smerb

Smerb

Shatter stuff... and the supplies and booze are cheap and easy to get... then youll be stoked youre making your own... you know whats in it and what was done to it.
I tell you what recently this delivery service brought reclaim, shit sizzled. They brought shatter back for the return, are they trying to fock someone over, obviously.

Top Bottom