Starting A New Beginning!

• Thread starter Ikush.708
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

Ikush.708

Just found out about this page , so far it’s great ! Starting my grow, my tent is 36x20x63 with one 600w led , how many plants would you guys recommend me to use/grow with this set up , using og kush autoflower seed . Thanks

RR1

RR1

How u growin? Hydro,aero, soil, coco, sog, scrog?
More info please.
Welcome to the farm.
Ps
If you say miracle grow, don’t.
Welcome to the farm, very nice here.
RR1

RR1

RR1

Brand new to growing , I’ll take all the advice :)
How much time you got? LOL
Have you bought soil yet? I like to use promix with mychorrizae, I mix in 20% worm castings, and extra perlite. This is my baby base. I don’t feed much else for 4-5 leaf sets. Using auto seeds, you want to go real easy on nutes. They dont like lots, they come from ruderalis, which can grow in some of the most piss poor soils on the planet.
My soil grows use premade soil that takes me 5-6 months. Just take that baby base, and topfeed for your first grow. As they start to need feeding, I would start with a decent grow fert, mix at 1/4 strength. Also use something like diamond nectar for humic acids, a little fish emulsion, some low nitrogen bat guano, a little Epsom salts, and a bottle of cal/mag. I would put them in 5 gal smart pots, or eco pots.
Remember to start at 1/4 strength, keep good notes, and observe plants daily.
Water with pH 6 water every few days, when they have 5 leaf sets start feeding every third water. Feed, water, water.
Keep them healthy and green. Learn to look for bugs and deficiencies. Books by Rosenthal, or Cervantes are never a waste of money. If you get a problem put some pics on here, and someone will help. Most common deficiencies are calcium, magnesium, and phosphorus. These cover 90% of deficiencies.
When they are ready to start feeding, let me know, and I’ll tell you how to use that list.
That’s enough to keep you busy for now.
Have fun and just relax, we’ll have you a master grower in no time. I’ve only been at it since 1974.
RR1

I

Ikush.708

How much time you got? LOL
Have you bought soil yet? I like to use promix with mychorrizae, I mix in 20% worm castings, and extra perlite. This is my baby base. I don’t feed much else for 4-5 leaf sets. Using auto seeds, you want to go real easy on nutes. They dont like lots, they come from ruderalis, which can grow in some of the most piss poor soils on the planet.
My soil grows use premade soil that takes me 5-6 months. Just take that baby base, and topfeed for your first grow. As they start to need feeding, I would start with a decent grow fert, mix at 1/4 strength. Also use something like diamond nectar for humic acids, a little fish emulsion, some low nitrogen bat guano, a little Epsom salts, and a bottle of cal/mag. I would put them in 5 gal smart pots, or eco pots.
Remember to start at 1/4 strength, keep good notes, and observe plants daily.
Water with pH 6 water every few days, when they have 5 leaf sets start feeding every third water. Feed, water, water.
Keep them healthy and green. Learn to look for bugs and deficiencies. Books by Rosenthal, or Cervantes are never a waste of money. If you get a problem put some pics on here, and someone will help. Most common deficiencies are calcium, magnesium, and phosphorus. These cover 90% of deficiencies.
When they are ready to start feeding, let me know, and I’ll tell you how to use that list.
That’s enough to keep you busy for now.
Have fun and just relax, we’ll have you a master grower in no time. I’ve only been at it since 1974.
RR1
So much info ! Thank you so much , I will keep on posting here to show the results . I appreciate the reply :)

RR1

RR1

I’ll try golf after I’m a smoking my grown buds lol
Main thing at this is KISS. The details matter. The right temps, good airflow, good lighting, don’t pound em with nutes or “magic elixirs”.
50% art, 50% science, o% magic.
RR1

I

Ikush.708

How many hours of lighting do you recommended and around what temperature should I try keeping it at

RR1

RR1

How many hours of lighting do you recommended and around what temperature should I try keeping it at
18 on, 6 off. They’re autos so you can just leave it there. But someone who has grown autos might have better advice.
RR1

RR1

RR1

18 on, 6 off. They’re autos so you can just leave it there. But someone who has grown autos might have better advice.
RR1
Sorry, temps. I like 70-72 at night, no more than 80 daytime. But they’ll take up to 84.
RR1

Monster762

Monster762

I agree with rr1 on 18/6. Only done couple autos but all my reading and time spent where you are now lead to 18/6 being best. And temps I would keep in 80s lights on but don’t let the nights drop drastically yet. Once you got flowers drop temps a little let your nights see 60s. Also lower humidity once you see flowers. I just try to stay over 50% in veg and 50% and lower as I get later into flower.
I’m no pro by any means but just couple basic numbers that seem to work good

Your fox farm will feed all veg more than likely on an auto. Just clean phd water. You’ll want a bloom booster

And ocean forest can be hot on seedlings and burn. An auto maybe more so so I would start seed in root riot or jiffy pucks.

Good luck hope all goes well I think autos are harder than photoperiods. No room for mistakes.

I

Ikush.708

Takes a lot of guesswork out of it. Pop a seed, plant a girl.
Saves time, space. Easier to plan.
RR1
It’s
I agree with rr1 on 18/6. Only done couple autos but all my reading and time spent where you are now lead to 18/6 being best. And temps I would keep in 80s lights on but don’t let the nights drop drastically yet. Once you got flowers drop temps a little let your nights see 60s. Also lower humidity once you see flowers. I just try to stay over 50% in veg and 50% and lower as I get later into flower.
I’m no pro by any means but just couple basic numbers that seem to work good

Your fox farm will feed all veg more than likely on an auto. Just clean phd water. You’ll want a bloom booster

And ocean forest can be hot on seedlings and burn. An auto maybe more so so I would start seed in root riot or jiffy pucks.

Good luck hope all goes well I think autos are harder than photoperiods. No room for mistakes.
nice nice , more info the better ! So you recommend to change soils ? And one more question for both you guys , what size pot ? I was gonna get a 10 gallon smart pot and only have cal-mag supplement

Top Bottom