Starting A New Beginning!

• Thread starter Ikush.708
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

Ikush.708

I’m trying to do 3 to 4 plants , would it give me a good yield at the end of grow ?

Monster762

Monster762

I’m trying to do 3 to 4 plants , would it give me a good yield at the end of grow ?
Depends how much you smoke. your space say 3x2 couple ozs im no pro but height doesn’t seem to mean much. It’s about filling the space with a good canopy. The light really only gets the top anyways. After a foot and half down you get popcorn nugs less potent and not as dense. I tie the whole plant sideways n drop the light closer to blast lower buds. Photoperiods though.

I

Ikush.708

Depends how much you smoke. your space say 3x2 couple ozs im no pro but height doesn’t seem to mean much. It’s about filling the space with a good canopy. The light really only gets the top anyways. After a foot and half down you get popcorn nugs less potent and not as dense. I tie the whole plant sideways n drop the light closer to blast lower buds. Photoperiods though.
So if I tie it down ? Your mean to tie the bigger longer leaves right ?

RR1

RR1

So if I tie it down ? Your mean to tie the bigger longer leaves right ?
How much space do you have? How do you like to grow?
What are you really trying to accomplish? What kind of smoke do you want?And lastly, what’s your skill level?
All these questions will determine what kind of plans you make.
RR1

Monster762

Monster762

Oh okay , how much bud do you end up growing after everything whent well ?
Most I’ve ever pulled on plant was 82g. That was photoperiod green crack. First grow actually. As I went for more appealing strains the yields aren’t as high but bud is much better. Autos I got like an oz off my best one. They are finicky pain in the ass. At end it tasted really good though but did not pack the punch.

I

Ikush.708

Most I’ve ever pulled on plant was 82g. That was photoperiod green crack. First grow actually. As I went for more appealing strains the yields aren’t as high but bud is much better. Autos I got like an oz off my best one. They are finicky pain in the ass. At end it tasted really good though but did not pack the punch.
I thought autoflowers where easier to grow that’s why I was going with them

I

Ikush.708

That looks great ! That’s what I’m hoping to get when I grow mines

quirk

quirk

Do you top ? Or do anything special to them ?
@Ikush.708 - I don't top or manifold, just LST. Lightly in veg, then I really crank down in flower along with defoil to expose bud sites. You should pull 2-4 oz. from well grown auto. Good luck

DSCN0225 1
DSCN0237
DSCN0260
DSCN0297
DSCN0387
DSCN0395
Monster762

Monster762

8C7F5064 E6DE 45D0 88C9 CE871940121D
F5AF5E47 7D19 4611 A940 0A1990A305C4
@Ikush.708 - I don't top or manifold, just LST. Lightly in veg, then I really crank down in flower along with defoil to expose bud sites. You should pull 2-4 oz. from well grown auto. Good luck
Nice training. I did a circle like that with photoperiod n it blew up. Getting light to everything is the deal. Less cutting neccessary the better. I tie my photos n don’t even top some of them at all. Just tie down. Like you said pipe cleaners n rope for bigger stalks.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
That bottle brush works great don’t it?:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom