Sunset Sherbet grow log

• Thread starter soaringfast
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soaringfast

soaringfast

I wanted to get a grow thread started with the ever rare Sunset Sherbet. First thing this is the real deal cut from the cookie family.
I grow in pure coco using Canna Aqua Vega in the veg stage. I don't use any teas of bennies.
The coco is generic brick coco that I get very cheap. I have never washed it or do any kind of charging.
The water is straight tap.
I will be trans planting these into one gal. tomorrow and most likely topping within a few days to get as many shoots for clones in the following weeks.
So follow along in the coming months and see the magic of the Sunset Sherbet.
Sunset sherbet grow log
Sunset sherbet grow log 2

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I wanted to get a grow thread started with the ever rare Sunset Sherbet. First thing this is the real deal cut from the cookie family.
I grow in pure coco using Canna Aqua Vega in the veg stage. I don't use any teas of bennies.
The coco is generic brick coco that I get very cheap. I have never washed it or do any kind of charging.
The water is straight tap.
I will be trans planting these into one gal. tomorrow and most likely topping within a few days to get as many shoots for clones in the following weeks.
So follow along in the coming months and see the magic of the Sunset Sherbet.View attachment 408734 View attachment 408736
how they doing? Do they veg fast?

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

I've been seeing allot of buzz about this strain, following some of the Cookie Fam on Insta. Those of you that have the genetics must be well connected..:cool:

Love her structure.... I'll grab a seat..

soaringfast

soaringfast

Shit guys I am lagging on this project a bit. I have been growing and topping for cuts. I put two into the flower room yesterday and will take some pics when they start to do something. I grow small plants so at the moment it's not impressive at all. BTW I will be flowering in 1 gal smart pots in pure coco under 2 Gavita pros.
Kick back and enjoy and let's get this show going.

connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

Got here just in time to look in from the beginning. Good luck!

soaringfast

soaringfast

I'm sorry it's taking so long. I had two rounds of clones of her go south on me after I planted them and needed to make sure I had her on lockdown before I put the moms into flower. Now I have 100's of little ones so I'm ready to run her if these all go well. Lets keep our fingers crossed

soaringfast

soaringfast

I got about 40 in veg now for my next open room. I will be vegging her for about 3 weeks and topping for cuts so I have plenty of stock for perhaps future runs. She is much more appealing to me than cookies already. I'll be doing some crosses in the future with her as well.
DSC01555

soaringfast

soaringfast

Well as I was suspecting would happen with these crappy unstable crosses that come from these guys I found some pollen sacks on the lowers. It's a shame because this stuff is smelling so great if you like this kind of smell. Kind of like walking into a bakery.
DSC01564
DSC01570
DSC01570

Top Bottom