Sunset Sherbet grow log

• Thread starter soaringfast
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soaringfast

soaringfast

They are just 23 days in. I'm going to spray them with so called reverse also know in the horticulture industry as ethaphon. This is a natural plant hormone so no concern for any cancer causing chems.
Like the cookie I have only found a few on the bottoms so perhaps the lack of light caused it?
I'm going to risk it and see what happens unless things get to out of control with them.
Let's all wait and see.

soaringfast

soaringfast

She is really starting to put the frost on. I have four in this room and their smell over powers my kush plants.
DSC01573
DSC01579
DSC01587

urban1026835

urban1026835

I just remember hearing about it somewhere a little after the cookies surfaced. Maybe it just got over shadowed by the way gsc blew up.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I think elite breeders are about two to three steps ahead of us ...their probably burning the next best thing right now fucking up smoke circles (in agreat way) at cups and festivals ......just thinking out loud

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I wish I could smell it too! :woot:
Looks Bomb!

SourDank

SourDank

Lookin dank man, hopefully no more sacs/bananas. So I gather from reading this thread that this is assumed to be a cookie cross but no one knows the genetics on this?

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Atleast your honest and know how to prevent unwanted beans are you checking calyx to see if seeds are forming

soaringfast

soaringfast

Atleast your honest and know how to prevent unwanted beans are you checking calyx to see if seeds are forming
Without pollen sacs there will be no beans.
Florel is not toxic it's ethephon witch is turned into ethylene by the plant quickly witch is a natural hormone within plants. It's use all the time in horticulture at different strengths depending on what you want to accomplish.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

My bad I thought I read earlier you found sacs.....Nevermind

Top Bottom