Sunset Sherbet grow log

• Thread starter soaringfast
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
way2green

way2green

How often do you use Florix after noticing a problem? I have no experience with this product....

soaringfast

soaringfast

I just took these. They are really starting to bulk just finishing week 5!
DSC01643

DSC01649
DSC01642
william76

william76

This product florel is it the same as reverse?it can also be used as a preventative too,twice in the first 2 weeks of flower and you get no hermies,id clone it and run the clone again treating it with florel or dutchmaster reverse,should be fine,,76

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

Three weeks to go. I don't know if I'm going to get any color this time around. Night time temps are pretty warm but perhaps when I start to flush?View attachment 437660View attachment 437661 View attachment 437662
I'm having the same problem with the night temps, my cookies just doesn't wanna start to purp at all, she still looking pretty though! Fuck its been as warm at night as during the day, can't wait for winter weather for these cookies and hybrids:)

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

The humidity has been high as well here in LA and really making my room work to keep perfect. I'm growing cookie strains as well hoping they show that deep purple hue. Best of luck cool grow

soaringfast

soaringfast

These girls are close to being finished. I've been doing a slow flush for the last week. I think I'm going to chop them this week when I see fit. With this heat I don't think I'm going to get the color I was hoping for but there is nothing I can do about that.
DSC01761
DSC01776
DSC01777

connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

Sucks no color, I've seen some nice pics of how colorful it can get. Atleast you have the cut tho. Looks like a dank pull tho thanks for showing her.

Latest posts

Top Bottom