Suspect Shot Trying to Steal Marijuana

• Thread starter Cali smoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

biggun4me

So if this guy was growing in his house, and some how these dirt bags new it, Do you think they would not of tried to steal this guys weed? A thief is a thief...
Personally I do not think I would of taken a head shot, but I would make sure he never jumped over another fence ever again... Peace

Illmind

Illmind

Thug life people LOL. I'm sure he screamed thug life as he let one fly.. lol in laos..

V

v0ssman

what were they trying to steal? Its barely starting to flower... :thinking :hunter: :sick0004:

O

Old Dirty

hEY.....the stupid ass is being charged with murder.....killin over outdoor(LOL) city weed is just plain stupid.

E

Express512

people get shot over stupid stuff all the time. Sounds sensational in the media when you tag Marijuana to the story. Gotta write what sells papers and gets people to watch the news. Don't condone shooting anyone for anything but I am sure that these dudes weren't productive parts of society and aren't helping the movement. C'ya

DesiretheFire

DesiretheFire

Fuck the lady that said" its like having a bowl full of candy in front of a bunch of kids, of course theyre gonna pick it" Well alot of kids are gonna get shot then. Lets just say dont try and robb my plants, that'll be the last thing you do.

N

NorCal-KushKing

How to get your melon split

Thats a good story. i hope the guys who were tryng to steal the plants go down. the guy who shot him should get an award or something, maybe he sould try out for top shot!!!!! lol!!!!

opt1c

opt1c

seems like you can have a gun at your medical grow in the central valley; folks round here love there guns; think texas in the middle of ca and you have the central valley

long as you feel threatened you can shoot em too; just gotta make sure they pose a threat

wonder if people are ever going to realize that pitbulls are NOT guard dogs; my belgian malnois do a hell of a lot more than bark if someone comes in my backyard

W

waverunner_21

instead of arguing about what size exit wound you would have put in the robber, and acting basically like stoned muppets with guns, why dont you discuss why this man was targeted, how he could have prevented it, what might have happened if he didn't shoot, what should he do next time.
errr
stuff that might actually benefit some one.
if you want to talk about fucking guns all day, join a fucking gun forum

Aligee

Aligee

Fresno County passes temporary ban on outdoor marijuana gardens

FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Outdoor marijuana gardens are now illegal in Fresno County. The county supervisors took emergency action to place a moratorium, in effect, a ban on outdoor gardens of medicinal marijuana.
Supervisor Henry Perea questioned the medicinal need for the gardens that have appeared throughout the county. "This is a racket it's not people using marijuana for medicinal purposes. They have figured out a way to abuse a well intended law." he said.

There have been four reports of gunfire at medicinal marijuana gardens in recent weeks. One man was shot and killed while allegedly stealing pot from a garden in Central Fresno. The marijuana grower who shot him is facing murder charges.

Legal providers like Shannon Luce told the supervisors it's unfair to punish them because of the shootings. "How about we place a moratorium on criminals. What kind of precedent are we setting by martyring criminals and punishing law abiding citizens." she said.

Despite pleas from growers, the board acted on advice from the county counsel, and voted unanimously for a 45 day moratorium on outdoor pot growing. Supervisor Perea believes it means growers can move their plants inside, or lose their crop. "I would advise them to take them down today or tomorrow because we are going to come after them."

But Fresno County Sheriff Margaret Mims said no raids are imminent. "This afternoon there will no be deputies out pulling up marijuana plants."

Sheriff Mims says she supports the supervisor's actions, but says too many cities and counties have been sued and forced to compensate marijuana growers for confiscated plants. "A lawsuit could be financially severe in Fresno County so before we take any action we will be sure we're on solid legal ground." she said.

Well known marijuana defense attorney Bill McPike believes the county is on shaky legal ground. He thinks the county's action is just for show. He says the moratorium is unenforceable, and will be challenged in court. "It's so blatantly unconstitutional. I don't care what the county counsel said, I wasn't there, I disagree and we're willing to fight for patient rights." McPike said.

"The city of Fresno is expected to consider a similar moratorium this week. All this political activity comes as the marijuana harvest is underway. So it's very likely all of the plants growing now will be harvested if, and when before law enforcement gets the chance to pull them up.

(Copyright ©2010 KFSN-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)

W

waverunner_21

wow. all you guns toting fools have made your beds, now go sleep in them.

ScuzyRoach

ScuzyRoach

Mess w/ the Big Dogs or get off the porch. Looks like the porch is empty now. You come knocking on my door you better bring it. Oh and after you get past my 2 pits and crazy American Bulldog you can face my SKS. Oh what a dream to see a real melon explode when i shoot the fucker.

Norcal215, i just about choked on my coffee "can i get back to watering now?" awesome

oh yeah, i agree always go for the double tap. maybe an extra gun w/ the serial number scratched out hidden in the bushes for such an occasion. Just wipe it down throw it next to the fuck and say he was armed.

Top Bottom