Suspect Shot Trying to Steal Marijuana

• Thread starter Cali smoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aligee

Aligee

a girl was driving! dude got shot in the face while driving away!!! 11 o clock news said he wasnt gonna make it owner still hasnt been arrested !!! its not like he was shot in the back !he took a faceshot ! im sure hell claim self defense !!! 4 or 5 fools in my yard im dumping too its just the life we live and the owner gets to see another day on a sidenote FRESNO STATE smashed on cinncinati this weekend !!! what a game Go Dogs !!!

Aligee

Aligee

that part of town is ghetto right across the street from a huge park theres prostitutes like 3 bars a block away from the highway homeless everywhere with all those plants visable from the road im suprised it didnt happen sooner owner is lucky to be alive !!!
this the latest from the fresno bee.

Comments (0)
Fresno man held in shooting of alleged pot-farm thief
By: By Eddie Jimenez / The Fresno Bee
Published: Wed, 09/08 @ 11:53PM

Update: Police have arrested a Fresno resident who officers said shot and severely wounded a man who had stolen from the resident's large marijuana garden across the street from Roeding Park.

Phayvahn Dydouangphan, 47, was arrested Wednesday on a charge of assault with a firearm. Police said he lives at the West Belmont Avenue home where thieves stole the marijuana early that morning and were driving away in a pickup truck when Dydouangphan opened fire.

Dydouangphan was one of four residents at the home who had documentation that allows them to grow marijuana legally for medical purposes, police said.

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
hence the reason i have a video camera right at the end of my boom boom stick. has audio too if i state you are trespassing and i feel threatened and will protect myself and my family by any means and they have that on video and audio........well that according to the law is
self defense. in any case i would only use my weapons if there are more than 2 perps. as i am younger but live by the old skool code, and would rather go from the shoulders and beat the fucking shit out of them, i used to be a bouncer on the notion that getting payed to fuck people up was like therapeutic to my well being

j wizzle

j wizzle

this entire situation is just terrible.

first, the grower is a dipshit....how are you going to have visible plants PERIOD...thats just stupid.

this is a lose lose for everyone involved. thieves got what they deserved, but so did the ignorant grower.

the analogies with banks and jewlery stores in this post are incredible. i wonder what some of you are acutally thinking when you make these comparisons....theres NOTHING comparable

banks and jewlery stores have SAFES, CAMERAs, $100,000 security systems. they dont leave cash sitting on the front lawn asking someone to steal it....

this grower is a dipshit. talk about putting out a bad message for all growers...

and all you guys talking about being a LEGAL med grower....guess what, theres no such thing as a LEGAL grower in the USA. its 100% against federal law, and federal law overides state law 100% of the time. LEO can and will fuck with you whenever they want. they just choose not to

pride420

pride420

Well trained dogs beats a gun anytime. In cali ya cant shoot any1 unless they have a gun to your head or you are a women. A buddy of mine shot 2 armed thieves in his house and is serving 8 years for manslaughter. A well trained dog is more expensive then a gun but Lawyer fees and jail time not that cheap at all. Keep your freedom and your weed buy a k9 or3 and 86 your guns

true grit

true grit

^That's exactly what most of the jury will think if this even went to trial. That dude would be shitting 7.62's for a week.

Agreed. Im sorry, but I live my life out of principal. And if someone comes onto my property, i feel threatened, i will shoot and ask questions later.

WTF do you people not understand - if they are there to ROB you, they are thieves and will probably HURT you too. There is no discernable line of intent when trespassers come onto your property- especially to rob you. What other evidence is there? Testimony from the thieves that ran away? The one thief that stayed? Or the thief that got shot in the face? Because i don't know how many of you ACTUALLY shoot guns- but unless he was scoped he's not hittin some dude between the eyes thats in a moving vehicle driving away. That or that dude is one insane shot (in which case good shots know to NOT make perfect shots in self defense situations- it then can turn to intent on your behalf)...more so sounds to me the thief popped up in teh window to the house the guy was ready to shoot out of...kinda one of those oh shit shots...

Obviously regardless of the defense- YOU WILL be in litigation for sometime. If you go to concealed carry classes its a staple- Have a self defense lawyers name ready just in case- and more specifically know what to say on the phone when you call LEO so as not to incriminate yourself. Its a process, but i will stand by right to self defense.

Like someone else said- the fact that you can not defend yourself, your property and your family without fear of litigation is ridiculous. Even in concealed classes in Texas they did say only shoot if it has to happen, because regardless you will be tied up in some litigation for some time ($$)...personally i would still shoot first, explain my defense, legality of plants, clear criminal history, contribution to the community and if they still feel i need to go to prison- fuck em. Send me. I will stand by that right to self defense instead of not shooting in hopes the thief is just a thief.

And don't have buku crazy guns either. Have a shotgun thats not required to have any special registration. Assault rifles (regardless of legality) will cause issues if on premises and some handguns may as well. who knows. id rather be prepared and fucked, then dead, injured, or lose someone in my household.

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
thats exactly what i have been saying, i dont bitch up. not today not never, fear no man but self for what i am capable of doing frightens me...........lmao. good day

LeroyBrown

LeroyBrown

i guess it's a little more wild west where i am from.....

true grit

true grit

always empty the clip to show duress...

Heard the same but depended on situation. In public it was make sure to have rbcd's and fire close range and minimal- and shoot before you are forced to dump. but in a house...yeah i could see that would show emergency and duress.

Illmind

Illmind

Dump the whole clip you gonna end up in jail wearing a duress. It's one and done son.

J

Jimson

I just watched the local news item. You know, hearing about a lot of large plants is not the same as seeing a backyard filled with almost mature trees! Uh, anyone know if this guy actually has dogs?

I have often thought a dog would be about the only real deterrent I could have nearby.

:character0110: :bandit

I know from personal experience that most people should not have access to guns - did you ever see one person 'infect' a whole group with wild paranoia? I was party to a BAD one. Only God looking out for stupid kids saved us from taking out an acquaintance.

This episode happened over 40 years ago - but, I was again part of paranoid group back home in the midwest over the 4th of July holiday. I brought some of my meds to share with 'old' friends and the "Be careful, go slowly" warning didn't work any better now than it did then.:sad0071:

C

cheech

if this guy doesn't go to prison.... lol, what a dumb ass. every time he smokes some of his marijuana, lol, he can think about the time he killed a man while he's buzzing.

also, no greenhouse is going to conceal the smell of blooming plants. like the lady in the article was quoted saying, it's like leaving candy out. this jerk off probably would have shot a teenager over his pot. fuck him. like someone else said, dumb fucks like this ruin it for normal people.

on another note.... do you think his buds will be there by the time he's released from police custody. HAH

B

Buddy Hemphill

if this guy doesn't go to prison.... lol, what a dumb ass. every time he smokes some of his marijuana, lol, he can think about the time he killed a man while he's buzzing.

also, no greenhouse is going to conceal the smell of blooming plants. like the lady in the article was quoted saying, it's like leaving candy out. this jerk off probably would have shot a teenager over his pot. fuck him. like someone else said, dumb fucks like this ruin it for normal people.

on another note.... do you think his buds will be there by the time he's released from police custody. HAH

You are wrong.

THEIVES fuck it up for "normal" people....not a man trying to protect his life, families lives, and property.

If it was me...I'd think about it when I was high FUR SHURE....lol....Me and my buddies would talk about it all the time....like it was a 14 point buck or someshit!

There are really people who think that if you just "hide your things"....."just give them what they want"...that when they are thru taking your shit they wont kill you!?!?.....now isn't that a helluva chance to take? Especially if your kids are home?!?!?!?

But guess what..

That azzhole wont be smoking any of those buds either. He will be lucky if he can feed himself and still wipe his own ass.

Fuck him and the rest of the people in this world who steal for a living. I hope he dies and his family has to deal with the embarrassment. Maybe it will be a deterrent to the next son of a bitch.

C

cheech

i'm not wrong, and i'll try to convince you why.

that guy won't be smoking with his friends reminiscing on the time he shot that thief well protecting his buds. he will be in prison doing everything he can to protect his commissary.

if he had just hollered at those guys and waved his gun in the air and said that he called the cops they would have took off. they likely weren't armed and he likely was not defending his life. these jerk offs just wanted to still some weed. he just shot some white trash piece of shit that was trying to steal something from his YARD. i sure as fuck don't want to loose my freedoms for shooting some POOR bastard... but hey, i'm wealthy and educated. i guess if you have nothing to loose...

by shooting that guy EVERYONE in the neighborhood that didn't already know he had plants in his yard now know exactly what's going on at his house (thought it sounds like everyone knew already).

do you think his plants are going to be there when he is released from custody? helll no

no one likes a thief.. they are shit... the point is he would have saved himself a world of trouble by not shooting anyone. now his buds are gone and he will likely serve time. he can no longer grow their for future years to come because everyone knows.

i'm sure someone will say, 'you think anyone's going to try robbing him again?!'. do you think this ass hole is going to sit at home all day watching his plants with his pistol in hand? it may be his wet dream, but it is impossible. the thieves tried to rob him early in the AM, they probably knew he was home but didn't anticipate he was crazy.

*article mentioned no kids, thieves were not in home, and there was no mention of them being armed. had they been trying to kick his door in this would be a whole other story.

try to envision a wine vineyard owner shooting some poor sap that is attempting to steal grapes from him. sounds pretty ridiculous doesn't it? that is why i think people like this guy give mj a bad rap.

O

Oregonic

cheech has a point, but is the "but hey, i'm wealthy and educated." shit really needed? Considering you didn't capitalize a single fucking "I" and had a few misspellings your education comes into question, good sir.

C

cheech

it is necessary. it shows that the type of person that does something as stupid as this guy did has nothing to loose. i should have added that i have a smoking hot peace of ass that i can have my way with whenever i want! who wants to loose that???

O

Oregonic

Is your sweet piece of ass sheered? Seems like the wool would be helpful in the grip department for when your really tearing that ass up!

You go on with your rich, educated, hot ass pounding self!

Illmind

Illmind

Good thing it wasn't cheech getting robbed or these jackasses would still be on a robbing spree. Instead of shitting their pants like they should be. And I don't know one person who owns a gun for any other reason other then to protect their wealth and family. So you gonna let people rob you because you're pussy whipped? lol M.O.B.

Latest posts

Top Bottom