Taking Edibles To Italy ??

• Thread starter CBDfutute4
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CBDfutute4

CBDfutute4

leaving here soon, freaking out over not smoking.

Wanted to bring a disposable oil pen, 200mg but decided against that cuz of how angry the wife is.

But want to take a bunch of random real candy, buy 10, 50mg chocolate or truffle, jolly ranchers, whatever and mix them all in one big ziplock.

Thoughts??

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
I would recommend hiding a nice stash in wifes luggage without her knowledge..
If she gets caught at least your off the hook, play dumb..I told her not to bring it!!!
she will only be held a few days in jail before deportation and you can send herpost cards of your trip!!

lol best not...

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Should have no worries finding some over there..
I went 18 days without in New Zealand, I found some not like were used too but man o man did I get baked..

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
This situation is risk vs reward how long ya gonna be gone for? And do you NEED it ive taken lsd to Mexico and buds and other substances to vegas but never international . i would bet ya can find some green there pretty easy find some teens and give em a few bucks and tell em what ya want chances are they can help

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Distillate ftmfw!!

If find some 2 or 3 pass product. Any and all terps should be fractioned off, leaving the thc molecule only. Good thing is (afaik) drug dogs can't detect it, as there trained to hone in on the terpenes profile and not the molecule. This is again just a guess.

You DO NOT want to get busted with bull shit drug charges internationally. You will be FUCKED!

CBDfutute4

CBDfutute4

I should mention I have epilepsy n a implant in my chest. A vns.

I get a tsa letter where I have to sit in the aisle seat, front row on the plane. From a nation wide major hospital

I do not go threw normal security if I get fucked with, I'll take someone hand n put it on my implant. It's a vns, like a pacemaker

I've never had anyone NOT freak the fuk out feeling it. It's a 1.3 inch bulge coming from my left pec. I'm a bigger guy, 6ft - 210 so everyone I've done this with instantly tells me to goto the special person line.

So I'm a different duck

CBDfutute4

CBDfutute4

So I was thinking but 5 cig disposable vape pens n one THC.

Then moved on to 40pcs of candy with 5/8 being THC.

Being my implant, letter, etc. I think I'll be fine.

But if things go south my wife would never forgive me. May as well just get divorced.....

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
So I was thinking but 5 cig disposable vape pens n one THC.

Then moved on to 40pcs of candy with 5/8 being THC.

Being my implant, letter, etc. I think I'll be fine.

But if things go south my wife would never forgive me. May as well just get divorced.....
How long you gonna be there? Ya could ship a few pens over

dan1989

dan1989

leaving here soon, freaking out over not smoking.

Wanted to bring a disposable oil pen, 200mg but decided against that cuz of how angry the wife is.

But want to take a bunch of random real candy, buy 10, 50mg chocolate or truffle, jolly ranchers, whatever and mix them all in one big ziplock.

Thoughts??

Got kids? You said you have a wife. Think you could handle not seeing them/her? You won't see your kids, you won't see your wife. If you're gonna do this, make sure you're ready to say goodbye to them if you have to.

CBDfutute4

CBDfutute4

No kids. Just wife.

That's what's putting this whole thing to rest.

I'm already in enough trouble with my growing garden size, lol. I keep expanding n she agreed to something much smaller

CBDfutute4

CBDfutute4

Well I've cut into all neighboring walls of the closet I'm using.

I have to hide huge chunks of drywall in the garage til I can throw them away.

I asked for X, I built Y. So she's still complaining n let's say "adjusting".

xenon730

xenon730

Sounds like she has your balls in a ringer?:D I tell my wife to worry about her self! It's better for her to just pretend I don't grow at all :shockedninja: you do you and that's all you got to do.
When i was illegal the rule was that she was to say i said it was legal from day one and showed her (fake) paperwork. Definitely better that they plead ignorance to some degree as opposed you becoming codefendants.

dan1989

dan1989

9 days.

I think I'm just going to wait it out

I'm a big smoker, my wife is from eastern Europe and early summer we went for 21 days to her country. You can't get SHIT out there. Not even brown mush. The first week was crap, after a while I didn't care, then last few days went slow as hell cos I started imagining how stoned I would get after my little break. 9 days, enjoy yourself and think of it as a chance to get a little perspective and reboot. Or just go with the asking some kids can they score idea :D

Top Bottom