Tangerine power and sinmint cookies are unstable

• Thread starter bongobongo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
After all this bickering and my first post that showed me tripping out I'm kinda over it and I'd plant more sin city shit seeing people getting keepers and stuff lol

But still doesn't mean sin city should be releasing shotty seed producing genetics. Which they know and say produced seeds, cancel the line and know you fucked up.. Not charge people for packs then say "oh ya you didn't know?". Take em of the market yo, work another line.

Still, I've grown Loompa, Devine, and bog and not gotten any herms or problems. Sooo, I'm betting money it's sin city's blue power "keeper" that is passing on this shit

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

I wasn't trying to bicker just stating how I know where the issue began

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Well.....two of the four strains I have grown from SCS have had the Blue Power in them....and I haven't seen any herms. Not saying that you are wrong...but maybe it's the Blue Power and certain other strains.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Ive Grown various blue power crosses. Even made my own. Im convinced the forum isnt stable hermie wise. Because blue power is pretty damn amazing when nailed or even when not. I came back just to mention i found a keeper male in the sin mints which counts more since he blended insanely w animal cookies. One female popped and im in revegg mode and praying she survives. So i withdrawal my statement after saying i didnt find a keeper. I have to give some props to SCS. Pics to come this week. Stay tuned for the blizzard of ice snow show

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
im looking at the first pics hard and i cant really see any definte proof and ontop of that they are still throwing mirrored nodes which tells me the are less then 8-9 weeks old and arent mature yet.

blis84

blis84

I've run scs blue power, actually burning some right now, and it's seriously dank and potent. Also ran there white nightmare which is pretty much a more blueberry/fruity blue dream, there nightfire og, powernap and aliens on moonshine no Hermies, actually one of my blue power keepers throws a few bananas on around week 4-5 but that's it, I've run her 8-9 times and the most we got was 4 nanners total, now I know nothing about the tang power and sin mints but we haven't had any herm issues with any of our forum cut x's. All I know is don't sleep on the rest of there gear u have, we found at least 1-2 keepers in every pack of there gear we ran.

KidGrenThumb

KidGrenThumb

I've run scs blue power, actually burning some right now, and it's seriously dank and potent. Also ran there white nightmare which is pretty much a more blueberry/fruity blue dream, there nightfire og, powernap and aliens on moonshine no Hermies, actually one of my blue power keepers throws a few bananas on around week 4-5 but that's it, I've run her 8-9 times and the most we got was 4 nanners total, now I know nothing about the tang power and sin mints but we haven't had any herm issues with any of our forum cut x's. All I know is don't sleep on the rest of there gear u have, we found at least 1-2 keepers in every pack of there gear we ran.
Thank you sir. ill defiantly have to keep that in mind. I've heard nothing but good things about there gear.

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Yeah I found a Powernap and a whitnightmare keeper. the whitenightmare is pure grapefuit blue dream and the power nap is super grape apey-esque

connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

Good ro hear how this turned out for you all. I have my tangerine power mom almost ready to cut and try a run.

Canappa

Canappa

Good ro hear how this turned out for you all. I have my tangerine power mom almost ready to cut and try a run.

This is a Tangerine Power I ran, full of dank and funk you wont be disappointed.
IMG1004

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

sin city seeds has the dankiest genetics. ive known them since the beginning & done testing for them & seen them toss out some of the frostiest phenos for late flower herms where i may have run it again. they try the best they can. ive seen nanners from more top seed breeders than id like to admit. shit happens. still up to me to run my keepers until im sure they do what i expect. be well friends. keepup the good work sin man. ho ho ho.

C

crocodile og

Just had to pull 3 5 ft smc plants due to herm issues.:( The problem developed in week 5. 2 that have small amounts of nanners that I've cut of and am hoping that this will keep the pollen down.:confused: Have 2 in that don't seem to have nut sacks and hopefully wont. Needless to say I'm not happy the way these plants performed.:mad:. Dont bother with this strain. Its shit.

Pimp T

Pimp T

"Dont bother with this strain its shit" Thats a bold statement brother especially when im on my 4th pack of sinmint and havent had a herm or wack sinmint plant as of yet not one even my non keepers are better than 75% of the probably 100 diff strains ive grown in the last ten years. @crocodile og

C

crocodile og

"Dont bother with this strain its shit" Thats a bold statement brother especially when im on my 4th pack of sinmint and havent had a herm or wack sinmint plant as of yet not one even my non keepers are better than 75% of the probably 100 diff strains ive grown in the last ten years. @crocodile og

Just calling it as I see it. Others have had herms in their smc's. The plants were healthy and vigorous apart from the sacks all over them. Mostly on the cookie leaners. There is one cookie leaner and two blue power phenos that seem unaffected. The plants were from regular seeds not fems. I hope at least one of them is worthwhile keeping. I do agree that there is a lot of shit out there but there are plenty of cookie hybrids available that don't have so many herm reports.

H

happy b

This is confusing.iv heard so much good things about smc but i have heard about the herms also which held me back from buying em.

C

crocodile og

This is confusing.iv heard so much good things about smc but i have heard about the herms also which held me back from buying em.

It seems SMC regs are where the problems lie. Not 100% but i think Pimp T is running fem SMC and isn't having issues.

I wouldn't be comfortable recommending them to anyone. It's a shame because I was hoping that the reports were just the exception rather than the rule.

I know you're a Bodhi fan so maybe his Strangelove is a better choice if you can get them. Or maybe some of Logics Cookie crosses.

H

happy b

I got some DWO gsc s2 & some s1 gsc that were made by a fellow farmer.theyr still in veg though.

Top Bottom