Tangerine power and sinmint cookies are unstable

• Thread starter bongobongo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frostynugman

Frostynugman

I have a Whitenightmare seed going. Dunno if she produces a hermie, Im kind of a noob, but there are now seeds starting to form on the nugs How do i decipher if they are shooting nanners or not. im lost and confused and sad i dont now where the pollen came from.

Has anybody had bad luck with the Whitnightmare yet?

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Ill Post a few pictures up here soon I guess what do you need to see? what would be the way to tell?
I also had some fucked up other s1's in the room I pulled out 7 of 9 of them. going to run the whitenightmare again to see... kind of scared though.
I searched for nanners/ hermie flowers and stuff and having trouble

bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
I noticed on all my failures they don't show sex much in veg, have abnormally numbered leaves (9-11 sets) and huge stalks.. Then start throwing straight balls in flower, no bananas. This has happened with all of sins genetics from their "blue power keeper male". Obviously it's something in my grow is what I've been told, but doesn't explain all the other strains from seed making it through fine

urban1026835

urban1026835

wish it wasn't so because the genetics for the blue power almost make me wanna get out the little 18x36in tent and do a quarantined run in hopes of finding a keeper...

maybe at a later date but just too many other strains to get through minus the reports of stability issues..one day one day.

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

wish it wasn't so because the genetics for the blue power almost make me wanna get out the little 18x36in tent and do a quarantined run in hopes of finding a keeper...

maybe at a later date but just too many other strains to get through minus the reports of stability issues..one day one day.
When you get a keeper though its a keeper for sure.

Yeild like a mofo.

dirtyshawa

dirtyshawa

Ftr, I didn't have stability issues with my Tangerine Powers. I had one hermie out of seven, which I consider totally acceptable. I snapped a lower branch about a week ago and dried it for seven days, so like day 42ish...DANK already. I can't wait to see how these turn out...strain is exactly how it was described. Should be a nice yield on each plant and all are very close in structure and smell as they flower. I hate to see others not achieve the results that they hoped for, but I couldn't be any happier. I have an unreleased strain that has blue power in it and the Platinum GSC cut × BP, but they're not female beans. We'll see how they turn out.

clockworx

clockworx

I don't really get it, everyone and their mother rides these "breeders" to makes the latest and greatest clone only strain available in seed form then go off when something herms. The fact of the matter is the seed market is huge and there are tons on tried and true genetics out there that won't herm if you slap it with a brick everyday at lights on. For everyone to believe that even 40% of these seed makers are real breeders is just comical and stupid on their part, what all of the sudden everyone graduated with a masters in plant science? No, it's just that everyone wants to believe they are buying the best gear. a clone only is a clone ONLY, unless you get a cut from it your gonna have to take a risk trying to find something close from seeds that are not stable. We all know that NONE of the latest and greatest strains are worked at all, it takes years to work something... If I want the latest and greatest girl scout X alter boy cookies (1) I know the line is weak because it's too new (2) does the person have the real cut (3) cross fingers and hope I get something close to the original (4) if you find balls yell Ahala Akbar , chop that none believers top off and keep it movin'...the more demand and value people put on these stupid clone only finds the more the market is gonna be filled with bad genetics and people trying to get rich...and I'm not saying sin city, just in general. so really your helping to create the monster that's screwing you.

KidGrenThumb

KidGrenThumb

Ftr, I didn't have stability issues with my Tangerine Powers. I had one hermie out of seven, which I consider totally acceptable. I snapped a lower branch about a week ago and dried it for seven days, so like day 42ish...DANK already. I can't wait to see how these turn out...strain is exactly how it was described. Should be a nice yield on each plant and all are very close in structure and smell as they flower. I hate to see others not achieve the results that they hoped for, but I couldn't be any happier. I have an unreleased strain that has blue power in it and the Platinum GSC cut × BP, but they're not female beans. We'll see how they turn out.
i have questions about Sinmint and the platinum delights. have packs of both of them.

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Everyone says SMC herms at week 6. Never heard of Platinum delights but I just had a bad issue with cookies hybrids, when they arent like super amazing for any reason. Id suggest a good OG cross from them.

bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
SMC was for sure the worst. I'm gonna plant another 10 blue power searching for a fucking keeper. I'll keep you guys updated. I also got more tangerine power I'm going to pop as I'm still itching for that great orange oil.

dirtyshawa

dirtyshawa

i have questions about Sinmint and the platinum delights. have packs of both of them.
Well, the sinmints I have no experience with. I think my platinum delights are 3 weeks or so in veg. My tangerine powers turned out good (to others). I think I'm in the first week of curing, but people seem to really like it, from what I hear. My pre-cure samples weren't much to speak about. I doubt I'll have any left in a day or so. I found two seeds out of 6x 6ft tall tangerine powers...I'm not sure if my True Blueberry is the culprit though....I see it has produced a few seeds and was root bound.

KidGrenThumb

KidGrenThumb

Well, the sinmints I have no experience with. I think my platinum delights are 3 weeks or so in veg. My tangerine powers turned out good (to others). I think I'm in the first week of curing, but people seem to really like it, from what I hear. My pre-cure samples weren't much to speak about. I doubt I'll have any left in a day or so. I found two seeds out of 6x 6ft tall tangerine powers...I'm not sure if my True Blueberry is the culprit though....I see it has produced a few seeds and was root bound.
Keep me posted Dude, Ill try and do the same. Cause this is the only place i hear of the tangerine and the SMC being bad. Every other testimonial I've seen can't rave about the SinMint enough. But, if the Platinum is anything like the SinMint, then she's a light feeder.

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Keep me posted Dude, Ill try and do the same. Cause this is the only place i hear of the tangerine and the SMC being bad. Every other testimonial I've seen can't rave about the SinMint enough. But, if the Platinum is anything like the SinMint, then she's a light feeder.
Really I'm pretty sure everyone you'll talk to even sin city seeds say the SMC hermie I was at the htcc. N Denver and the bud they gave us had seeds in it. That's from the company who made the seeds and if their clone does then there seeds will prolly too. I've found one pheno that doesn't frost up that doesn't hermie but 20 seeds is enough hermie for me week six.....

SunGrown

SunGrown

I don't really get it, everyone and their mother rides these "breeders" to makes the latest and greatest clone only strain available in seed form then go off when something herms. The fact of the matter is the seed market is huge and there are tons on tried and true genetics out there that won't herm if you slap it with a brick everyday at lights on. For everyone to believe that even 40% of these seed makers are real breeders is just comical and stupid on their part, what all of the sudden everyone graduated with a masters in plant science? No, it's just that everyone wants to believe they are buying the best gear. a clone only is a clone ONLY, unless you get a cut from it your gonna have to take a risk trying to find something close from seeds that are not stable. We all know that NONE of the latest and greatest strains are worked at all, it takes years to work something... If I want the latest and greatest girl scout X alter boy cookies (1) I know the line is weak because it's too new (2) does the person have the real cut (3) cross fingers and hope I get something close to the original (4) if you find balls yell Ahala Akbar , chop that none believers top off and keep it movin'...the more demand and value people put on these stupid clone only finds the more the market is gonna be filled with bad genetics and people trying to get rich...and I'm not saying sin city, just in general. so really your helping to create the monster that's screwing you.
Couldn't agree more

If folks want the clone only strain, wouldn't it be worth the cost of a plane ticket and a few days in California to get the real deal to mail home to yourself...I have always wondered why folks don't do this.

I think some people, esp on forums, want to brag about buying seeds and being part of the cool crew, maybe I am way off base with the second part of my statement, but absolutely am not off base with the first part

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Couldn't agree more

If folks want the clone only strain, wouldn't it be worth the cost of a plane ticket and a few days in California to get the real deal to mail home to yourself...I have always wondered why folks don't do this.
Couldnt have said it better myself ;)

KidGrenThumb

KidGrenThumb

So far....I have grown out the following strains from Sin City Seeds.

Sour Jefe
Power Nap
White Nightmare
Platinum Delight

Hermie issues I have had. ZERO!!!!
Thats what I'm saying my dude, everyone is raving about them. idk if its growers overcomplicating things. but "I" have had a (to me, fuck all the rest of you) very reliable source tell "me" that both cookies are the whip.

Really I'm pretty sure everyone you'll talk to even sin city seeds say the SMC hermie I was at the htcc. N Denver and the bud they gave us had seeds in it. That's from the company who made the seeds and if their clone does then there seeds will prolly too. I've found one pheno that doesn't frost up that doesn't hermie but 20 seeds is enough hermie for me week six.....
Why would any company, (not excluding cannabis industry at all)..... why would any company say flat out that there product is defective. thats just bad business. yes they are regular seeds, and yes shit can happen if you let it. but i think there is a lot of user error with some of their gear. not to be offensive. I'm just saying maybe its not the indian but the arrow.

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Thats what I'm saying my dude, everyone is raving about them. idk if its growers overcomplicating things. but "I" have had a (to me, fuck all the rest of you) very reliable source tell "me" that both cookies are the whip.

Why would any company, (not excluding cannabis industry at all)..... why would any company say flat out that there product is defective. thats just bad business. yes they are regular seeds, and yes shit can happen if you let it. but i think there is a lot of user error with some of their gear. not to be offensive. I'm just saying maybe its not the indian but the arrow.
I see that would be valid if I didn't have a closed experiment. SMC was the only variable that was changed. 1 year of experiments before that nothing changed...no hermies so maybe if the Indian wasn't a scientist in a small controlled area then yeah I see how that is. They were honest when I was buying seeds so I bought three packs and have two keepers now. Power nap and white nightmare. It takes a true company to realize what they've done wrong and improve, and an even bigger one to tell you what's good and what to get from them instead of just selling you whatever. I love sin city seeds still have a free pack I'm going to pop later. It's easy to regulate a 8x10 test area.

People have problems it's better to address them not sweep them under the rug, especially when they are handing out buds with seeds in them where people are gunna crack it and smoke it....... How can you deny it. Hey dude your bud has seeds in it.... Is the worst thing to hear if not done on purpose. So rather than run away from it they addressed it and moved forward with the dank.

Respectable IMO

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

but "I" have had a (to me, fuck all the rest of you) very reliable source tell "me" that both cookies are the whip.

I have taken the time and it is not worth it, but okay. I have a couple of elite phenols in my stable and this was in no means even close. It's mediocre at best, scuzzy me for being a snob

Top Bottom