The Gas Lantern Techinique!!!

• Thread starter caveman4.20
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Those ones in the middle looking light green are getting Ewc top dressing today green by mañana!
Yep, the ones in the middle will be photosynthesizing more, so they'll need more food.

You were getting me dizzy, thanks for straightening it out!

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Yep, the ones in the middle will be photosynthesizing more, so they'll need more food.

You were getting me dizzy, thanks for straightening it out!
Sorry bout the amateur pic skills or lack of so Sea, do you think I should have foliage sprayed nitrogen also or Ewc top dressing enough I put a tablespoon per gal of medium for top dressing? Always thankful for your input.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I've found it's difficult to provide sufficient N via foliars. Honestly, if you can do it, if I were you I would rotate the plants so that they all get a chance to have, say, a week directly under the light. That way all you should need to do is bump up everyone's vegetative feed routine a wee bit.

No worries about the pix, we all gotta start somewhere.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

2012 12 17 18 46 39 143
2012 12 17 18 46 44 707

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Anyone still interested in this inturrupted veg schedule? If so i will put up pics of phenos that responded well to my environment? Another thing i was willing to do ifnthere is enough interest i will clone.and root and veg with this schedule and continue this thread and if no interest this thread will wither away into trash can?

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Do it Man!

How many hours are you going to interrupt for?
Is two hours enough?

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Im going to stickwith thirteen on 11 off with that thirteenth hour in the middle of the eleven off. So ill be charting how well cutting root in this light schedule and re veg since the cuttings.will be taken from flowering host plants.

420Gator

420Gator

you dont have to but if this beginning works for me i loved to hone it in or atleast learn as much about it as i can thanx Sea 420gator said you have incredible experience so im all ears
not exactly what I said lol but at least you got some good advice:)

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

So now that im ready to clone my goal is roots ready for week one of veg within 14 days of cutting. And vegging for.least amount of time before.flip the parents vegged for 43 days! So hopefully we xan fill up a five gal rootball 21 days from cutting and maybe be ready for.flip if not.earlier.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Whats the avg veg time for a hydro clone for a UC set up under thousand w setups??? Just curious if soil growers are competing with UC

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Seamaiden were you curious on hydro results for.this veg schedule?

Top Bottom