The Kraken

• Thread starter dirk d
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dirk d

dirk d

Man it's a jungle out there ! You got a loin cloth on! Me Jane you T:p;) arzan

lol thanks medusa, this is just the beginning. I'm hoping to have plants double these within the next 6 weeks or so. Funny thing is when I go to Hawaii, I like to walk around with one of those tiger striped sarongs! lol

Thanks Crazy! it's been a couple year buildup for this moment. lol..ya it took me awhile to go through my "growing pains" lol

K

keonaona

lol thanks medusa, this is just the beginning. I'm hoping to have plants double these within the next 6 weeks or so. Funny thing is when I go to Hawaii, I like to walk around with one of those tiger striped sarongs! lol

Thanks Crazy! it's been a couple year buildup for this moment. lol..ya it took me awhile to go through my "growing pains" lol

tiger striped sarongs in da HI.... do you do this at queens beach ????? holla at me when you come down to the HI so i can get you a malo and make you feel like a part of the culture... spears are optional ....lol... glad you got through those setbacks because your the only one doin a grow log on the kracken.. unless i missed someones grow..its lookin beastly in there dirk .. the growth is taking of full steam ahead .. thanks for the updates..

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Thought about tomatoe cages before looks like they work well whats the pot size ? I have a few kraken popped will be fun to see your grow. Sorry see there 5 gallon buckets when I was jane last night 2 margaritta's later it wasn't so clear:confused:

dirk d

dirk d

Thanks Keonaona! Man i've been to all the island but i'll wear my sarongs anywhere lol. been to Queens Beach and Kayaked All over that area. I absolutely LOVE Hawaii. Everytime I go there they make me feel loved and at home.

Man I would love to wear your Malo and i'll take the spear! lol Absolutely some of the best people I ever met in my life. I get mistaken for Hawaiian when i'm there a lot lol. Would love to live there and just hang on the beach and surf all day.

Only a couple margarita's Medusa? lol. swinging in the jungle with me will make you forget lots of things lol. I love my tomato cages and remember when I added my 3rd monster that I had to take a few of my cages off and put them on the new girls while I waited to receive the others. Almost all my plants had fallen over and even broke a couple really nice branch's. Didn't realize how much support those cages gave my girls.

K

keonaona

^^^^ glad to hear you had a good time in da HI dirk, damn not even i visited all the islands .. lmao...two more islands to go...haha... you should grab a snorkle and fins next time your at queens its a fish sanctuary from queens to the natatorium .. i think??? mabey to walls ... better than hanauma bay ...no crowds... all the ocean to yourself.. you passed as a hawaiian !!! you blended right in... nice....any one can be hawaiian its free ... lol ... live laugh love .... and rest is gravy...thats what a kumu told me... simple... take it easy dirk .... be well..... RESPECT

A

Alien

Supporter
^^^^ glad to hear you had a good time in da HI dirk, damn not even i visited all the islands .. lmao...two more islands to go...haha... you should grab a snorkle and fins next time your at queens its a fish sanctuary from queens to the natatorium .. i think??? mabey to walls ... better than hanauma bay ...no crowds... all the ocean to yourself.. you passed as a hawaiian !!! you blended right in... nice....any one can be hawaiian its free ... lol ... live laugh love .... and rest is gravy...thats what a kumu told me... simple... take it easy dirk .... be well..... RESPECT

I always love your posts, Keo. Live Laugh Love is the way...take care of your ohana, respect the earth along with our mother ocean...and life will take care of you.

MUCH ALOHA my brada!

-A

dirk d

dirk d

Dirk, those ladies are looking awesome. Good to see some Alien ladies in vertical bondage! Tuned in for the log...I always look forward to your updates bro!

A
Thanks Alien, appreciate it bro. Your Kraken have been the most vigorous seeds I ever germinated. I can NOT wait to see some Kraken Nuggetry!

Love the vert cages man! really nicely done, ill be looking in on this 4 sure. Been curious about vert screenin, should be very informational for me.

Keep it tight!
Thanks for stopping by Exotic! appreciate the kind words. I've been VERY happy with the vertical cages. Great Size and so much support for the girls. Highly recommend them if you are growing vertical.

dirk d

dirk d

So figured it's time for a bit of an update on the veg girls.

Kraken #4

KRK42
KRK4

KRK44

My gut instinct is that this plant is a male

rollon

rollon

little bro was in the coastgaurd flyin in the choppers
hit all the islands even those the howlies don't get to visit. Said it was nirvana for cannabis. Got to smoke some of that pakalolo,love the islands

K

keonaona

I always love your posts, Keo. Live Laugh Love is the way...take care of your ohana, respect the earth along with our mother ocean...and life will take care of you.

MUCH ALOHA my brada!

-A

Its always a pleasure seeing you up in the post alien,giving props to the fine FINE people runnin your gear .. every one doin the logs is top notch class A all around good folk.. from what i see so hats of to them!!! and to you for providing the gems and being a part of the grow with help and respect.... it doesnt go unnoticed... i dont post much but i am around jus chillin enjoyin the logs readin up on whats goin on.. you take it easy Alien and i wish you well all da time ...malama da aina .. malama da ohana ano i and i agree ...brada iz....

ps. sorry for jackin the thread dirk jus givin props to you top notch folk... please continue... and them girls is goin off.. the growth is unreal... lookin sick...

ALOHA my brada's and sista's...............

dirk d

dirk d

KRK3

No sign of sex. That's why I like to have a backup. Veg Girl already confirmed female

KRK4

KRK42

Male

KRK5

KRK52

Can't really tell that good on these pics but looks to have the same structure and tiny "balls" like #2 and #4

So looks like I have 3 Males and 2 Females. Males will be culled today and focus will be shifted to remaining 2 females.

Top Bottom