The Kraken

• Thread starter dirk d
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dirk d

dirk d

Went and swapped out both of my 600's for new bulbs. I have (1) 600w mh digilux on the Kraken and another 600w ushio on the other side. Temps have been around 85F in this room most of the time. Hopefully within 4-6 weeks this room will have its own mini split. However the chiller I added to this res has helped a lot. The plants had a hard time adjusting to this environment but have done much better since the introduction of the chiller.

KRK12

KRK1

KRK13

going to put these girls in my main flower room within the next couple days.

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

Went and swapped out both of my 600's for new bulbs. I have (1) 600w mh digilux on the Kraken and another 600w ushio on the other side. Temps have been around 85F in this room most of the time. Hopefully within 4-6 weeks this room will have its own mini split. However the chiller I added to this res has helped a lot. The plants had a hard time adjusting to this environment but have done much better since the introduction of the chiller.

View attachment 228188
View attachment 228187
View attachment 228189
going to put these girls in my main flower room within the next couple days.
Awesome. Just lovin' that shot from above!

dirk d

dirk d

So Kraken #3 is getting ready to be transferred into the Flower Room. She is adding weight but she has been a struggle since she was overcrowded and young. Going to start a new round of clones of both these pheno's soon.

KRK3

KRK32

KRK33

KRK34

KRK35

KRK3

#3 will be getting something new when she goes into flower. Going to try a run with the sure to grow(stg) Hail instead of the Hydroton. Going to see if I can get those thick healthy roots I been after with the new medium. Supposed to be a big improvement over hydroton. not sure..don't know how the hail is going to provide support for the plant to sit in but we shall find out this weekend.

dirk d

dirk d

Kraken #1 is adding lots of weight and the flowers are coming in real nice. She's been getting hit with my new 600w mh for the last 12 days or so and lovin it! However it is going to be nice to have a nice clean run with her clones.

Flower Day 25

KRK12
KRK13
KRK14
KRK16
KRK17

This girl will be going to my main flower room with my dual 2000w setups this weekend.

dirk d

dirk d

So the upgrades keep getting checked off. This is the first batch of girls that have looked this healthy. I'm normally fighting water def but with all the mod's and learning the new setups, finally healthy ladies! this is going to be a killer run. Just need to get temps in check. Currently room is between 82 - 86F

Kraken #3 Flower Day 4
KRK3

KRK33

KRK35

KRK36

KRK3

KRK32

So here is the new Sure to Grow Hail. So far its giving the plants support(not as good as the Hydroton) and they are the happiest I have ever seen them..

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

Yeah, they're definitely responding nicely to your adjustments! Appreciate the update. Another amazing aerial shot.

AssManOG

AssManOG

Nice Plants man..Nice photos too...

Nice Video Clips as well...it looks a little like the AssMan's BootyPics thread is rubbing off a little around here...

Will be waiting patiently for updates.

AssMan

Latest posts

Top Bottom