The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Twistedrizla

Twistedrizla

In all honesty theyr doing theyr gardens an injustice only running tga with so many bangin strains available these days.
I always liked the look of theyr advertisements n shit in the U.K. Weed magazines like weed world n stuff.im a huge fan of purple urkle so I obviously liked the look of the deep purple but never pulled the trigger on em.
Nowadays I wouldn't bother as since iv joined up on the forums you meet plenty who have ran tga gear and the Verdict is almost always the same-tasted great but not much high.-which put me off em

There beans will be in the post Friday it was tempting to throw tons of everything in there ... however i dont wana come accross desperate lol...theyll have a nice selection....

In answer to your q just remember they live in the mountains....there pretty cut off....

Tbh i wish i hadnt said anything yet, and wont say much untill something happens....as in this game it pays to keep your mouth shut and not hype stuff to early, but im very excited at possibly the first Uk genetics they might grow into monsters could be LCG ice watched them for years it would be an honour!

Imagine a blues s1 or ArifOG tree 14ft tall and just as wide...grown under the cali sun...i think that would be something..

Anyways as said ill tone it down untill something pops!!

mancdank

mancdank

There beans will be in the post Friday it was tempting to throw tons of everything in there ... however i dont wana come accross desperate lol...theyll have a nice selection....

In answer to your q just remember they live in the mountains....there pretty cut off....

Tbh i wish i hadnt said anything yet, and wont say much untill something happens....as in this game it pays to keep your mouth shut and not hype stuff to early, but im very excited at possibly the first Uk genetics they might grow into monsters could be LCG ice watched them for years it would be an honour!

Imagine a blues s1 or ArifOG tree 14ft tall and just as wide...grown under the cali sun...i think that would be something..

Send em a cut bro :)

whitebob

whitebob

i want a 14 ft tree of bud..please! don't know what the neighbours would say...
im glad this is going to be my last run with this strain.. 707 truth band. its been a pain in the arse starts throwing out problems 4 -5 weeks in flower... not tolerant to nitrogen at all, and makes phosphorus problems its pass time... looking forward to trying something different... wink wink!lol

Twistedrizla

Twistedrizla

Send em a cut bro :)
Screenshot 20170328 213612

incogneato

incogneato

I'd be pretty amped up if it was me too. Hard to stay calm with big things going on. Looking forward to seeing those big UK girls dancing in the Cali sun!

mancdank

mancdank

Wife and girls paid 39 euros each for their returns, but it was late flights . I picked them up from Malaga at midnite
I like to fly at around 10am ish if I can or as close to as possible I get there for 12 spanish time and come back as late as possible. Hows things bro ? I've got a job offer for u there if u want it mate if your interested drop me a pm it pays 24k a year and gives u the ticket u need :)

G gnome

G gnome

View attachment 684284 A really nice the white x ultimate chem 08 male from thunderfudge genetics. Awesome leaves and it shows some mottling too. Both parents carry mottled leaves I've been told.
I just got the ultrabrite myself. Hookahs cut!!!
Nice avatar Mr. Thunderfloyd!!!! @thunderfudge

Agreed!!!

The symbolism of that album cover is doin a deal and someone getting burned if thats not obvious haha. Im a huge floyd fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom