The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
whitebob

whitebob

I just got the ultrabrite myself. Hookahs cut!!!

Agreed!!!

The symbolism of that album cover is doin a deal and someone getting burned if thats not obvious haha. Im a huge floyd fan.
i know someone that worked in the music industry he booked floyd for a gig back before they were big famous...£250 for the night lol... and deep purple were only £200... crazy when you think about it... he met loads of famous people... freddy mercury, hendrix,... lucky bastard! how was ice fishing?

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
J.c., did u know the album animals is inspired by the george orwell book "animal farm"? Great read! If i remember correctly the book is only about 100 pages. So even u can read it!
Fukk off you little garden pest!!!! LOL ya I read the book and even better I saw them when they did thier animals tour many moons ago. Ate a hit of window pane 1 hr before the show. Man o man. What a memory. They had a huge pig with lazer beal red eyes fly out over the coliseum and a light show that was off the hook......

Hey bro good to see you man. Hope youll be around more. :) I actually miss you even if your a pain in the azz. :p Much love brother!!!!! :cool::smoking:

mancdank

mancdank

Fukk off you little garden pest!!!! LOL ya I read the book and even better I saw them when they did thier animals tour many moons ago. Ate a hit of window pane 1 hr before the show. Man o man. What a memory. They had a huge pig with lazer beal red eyes fly out over the coliseum and a light show that was off the hook......

Hey bro good to see you man. Hope youll be around more. :) I actually miss you even if your a pain in the azz. :p Much love brother!!!!! :cool::smoking:
Window pane it's been a very long time since I've heard that in that meaning :) them and micro dots had pretty much the same stamp

Limonene

Limonene

IMG 6280
A couple of thick slabs, mixed run. Terpy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom