The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Limonene

Limonene

Actually thinking about it the 2 best slabs I've seen have been the 2 darkest slabs. One was a mixed run and the other was a pure gsc run. The mixed run would send you into fits of giddles and the cookies would put u in a coma.

whitebob

whitebob

any body have any idea how many solar panels or the spec of solar panels you would need to run a single 600w with fans and dehumidifier... i may have a source that can acquire the commercial photovoltaic panels...:D
happy friday

whitebob

whitebob

Some fresh rosin coins
hey bud would you be able to put a picture up of what you put in the press and then what you get out. its still baffling me as to how people are getting this beautiful extract from squeezing... i understand its pressing it out of the material but....once you squeeze its that what is left or is there waste material after you open the press...?

mancdank

mancdank

hey bud would you be able to put a picture up of what you put in the press and then what you get out. its still baffling me as to how people are getting this beautiful extract from squeezing... i understand its pressing it out of the material but....once you squeeze its that what is left or is there waste material after you open the press...?
U on ig mate ?

whitebob

whitebob

i think i got it you put the material in to tight mesh bag then squeeze with heat. peel away bag scrap up goo and hey presto... as soon as i build my workshop this summer I'm getting a press... i like my bho but solvents would be best.:D do you do a second squeeze? or does one manage to get most of it out..?
thanks bud.

mancdank

mancdank

i think i got it you put the material in to tight mesh bag then squeeze with heat. peel away bag scrap up goo and hey presto... as soon as i build my workshop this summer I'm getting a press... i like my bho but solvents would be best.:D do you do a second squeeze? or does one manage to get most of it out..?
thanks bud.
Yes bro it gets squashed over and over were looking into these puck making things what makes like a pre made pack that then goes into this and should make it run much more efficiently. Let me know when u want 1 mate I will put u in touch with out extract guys they will talk u through the finer points when it comes to chosen what machine your guna be needing :)

whitebob

whitebob

Yes bro it gets squashed over and over were looking into these puck making things what makes like a pre made pack that then goes into this and should make it run much more efficiently. Let me know when u want 1 mate I will put u in touch with out extract guys they will talk u through the finer points when it comes to chosen what machine your guna be needing :)
if you ever need a lab rat to test any extracts I'm always game..:eyepiece::smoking:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom