the world's largest production site

• Thread starter med man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aladeen OG

Aladeen OG

but people dont want midwest-outdoor weed that wasnt taken care of. we are talkin large scale med style ops here....
@SpiderK what state are you talking of that is only allowing 22 licenses and going to try and monopolize the system from the outside???o_O i cant wait for that first lawsuit.... or to just know what state it is so i can laugh at what you just said. no disrespect intended but unless that shit is RI and has already been medical for ages where is small enough that they found "22" is the magic number, the same people that made dr pepper or what? lol

@med man LOL at the "has he tried growing marijuana"

SpiderK

SpiderK

my outdoor looks better than 95% of the crap on the web. finished, no burnt tips A+ outdoor kills indoor .... taste ..... oh the taste ....

figure out the state. its in the midwest and its got growing on lock ...... lawsuits LOL' they make the rules like they changum' in cali and colorado now. wait till the home growers in colo get crushed by regulation in the next few years ..., they are gonna have spot checks like you would not believe.

greenhouses are the future .... if you could read, my partner has a greenhouse the size of 12 football fields growing orchids .... , canna gonna be easy in the midwest, under the sun ....:)

Last edited:
Aladeen OG

Aladeen OG

my outdoor looks better than 95% of the crap on the web. finished, no burnt tips A+ outdoor kills indoor .... taste ..... oh the taste ....

figure out the state. its in the midwest and its got growing on lock ...... lawsuits LOL' they make the rules like they changum' in cali and colorado now. wait till the home growers in colo get crushed by regulation in the next few years ..., they are gonna have spot checks like you would not believe.

greenhouses are the future .... if you could read, my partner has a greenhouse the size of 12 football fields growing orchids .... , canna gonna be easy in the midwest, under the sun ....:)
A. greenhouse weed doesnt touch indoor. not saying it cant be bomb when done right, but its visual appeal is night and day to the veteran. B. it doesnt sell for shit. C. all these laws that are cracking down are HELPING the basement grower, weeding out the hipster kids that did it cause it was cool and sucked at growing anyways, and honestly has drived my prices up in the last year, so i wont complain :-D

im not going to figure out the state, and it sounds like its not set in stone at all, and to think shit will be on lock for a state is a joke. herb will still flock all around its everywhere dude. and as far as regulations and spot checks, welcome to 2010 bro, been like that for years, once again, weeded out the fucktards, just be as legit as possible and there is zero sweat. they could fully illegalize it again, nobody would care here in CO. its overrun, too many people employed, too much taxes... its a snowball that cannot be stopped and will turn into a lifestyle over a prescription drug. but hey, whatever you gotta do to make some crappy state ( i mean really what cool states havent legalized yet? lol) seem like its cool enough to have an impact on any scene, herb grow flowers whatever..... best of luck spider kid

have fun growing orchids and dick measuring bro.
@med man sorry to eph with your thread you can delete this banter if youd like :-)
happy growing

SpiderK

SpiderK

no A+ pics ... just keep talking ... you have no clue , keep smoking that indoor .... the greenhouses are gonna start dropping the prices in colo ....

98% of the smokers do not give a shit what the name is ...... ,

people are gonna want " tested " meds so the basement boys dont kill them with the chems. how many black market growers dump grows after chems ... ???? or do they sell seeing only so many runs per year, they sell the crap ...., the regulations are coming regarding this. that will crush the little growers .... testing every pound like the larger growers are doing now.

Last edited:
soserthc1

soserthc1

Woah this thread is really getting side tracked , kinda the reason will never be able to fully achieve total legality in the states , hell we can't even get along from legal state to the next , everyone grows the best weed .......lmao ...

oh well best of luck medi-man on your endeavors sounds interesting

Aladeen OG

Aladeen OG

no A+ pics ... just keep talking ... you have no clue , keep smoking that indoor .... the greenhouses are gonna start dropping the prices in colo ....

98% of the smokers do not give a shit what the name is ...... ,

people are gonna want " tested " meds so the basement boys dont kill them with the chems. how many black market growers dump grows after chems ... ???? or do they sell seeing only so many runs per year, they sell the crap ...., the regulations are coming regarding this. that will crush the little growers ....
dude, stop. i have plenty of nug pics get off your ass and look around and stop trolling/attacking people you will see. thanks have a great day.

PS. your goji looks like some regular dank, nothing special so i wouldnt tote it around as such....

med man

med man

Breeder
orchids are the hardest plant in the world to grow .....

try it some time ! :)

we can grow canna in our sleep ..... midwest outdoor' ...

View attachment 411522 View attachment 411523View attachment 411524

hey spider, sweet pics man

theres a reason why i dont grow orchids lol haha

health canada has very strict guidelines for production and finished product to name a few. i am bound by these regulations.

this is medicne i am producing, noit something ornamental. tons of buds have already been recalled in canadas first month of commercial production

med-man

med man

med man

Breeder
hey homies

eveyone has a right to say something

this thread was about medical grade, buyer direct, canadian grown.

not a commercial thread, hemp thread or otherwise

we have to talk to understand eachother, yes. so it would be nice if we can be kind? pun intended lol

med-man

med man

med man

Breeder
no doubt lol

i notice od crops can hermie alot as it is subject to conditions, hemp pollen can travel far and wide. great observation green punk

med-man

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Hemp farms in the rec states are gonna make it real hard to grow sensi.
Most bud everywhere has premi seeds lil white dehydrated specs at bottom of hair ....been a long tume since I've smoked true sensi not even a tiny spec in that calyx just a hair floating peace...

Maybe it's all the hemp pollen everywhere

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

Hey med man, what kinda positions are you hiring for? What are a few things you'd look for in a applicant expierence wise?

med man

med man

Breeder
Hey med man, what kinda positions are you hiring for? What are a few things you'd look for in a applicant expierence wise?

hey mastacheeser

i will be honest. experience isnt really as important as passion. its is easier for me to teach non senile growers. i notice there is a point in every growers tenure, myself included, where its tough teaching a dog new tricks

an open minded, hard working individual with no experience will prob get the job easier then a guy with 30 years grwoing experience that doesnt want to listen, do the med-man method and or try telling me daily how i should do my job

does that make sense?

med-man

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

hey mastacheeser

i will be honest. experience isnt really as important as passion. its is easier for me to teach non senile growers. i notice there is a point in every growers tenure, myself included, where its tough teaching a dog new tricks

an open minded, hard working individual with no experience will prob get the job easier then a guy with 30 years grwoing experience that doesnt want to listen, do the med-man method and or try telling me daily how i should do my job

does that make sense?

med-man
Exactly what I was looking for
Thx yo

Top Bottom