• Thread starter med man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
med man

med man

Breeder
hi guys

there is pictures of the space on post #28

we are a ways away from planting, and most likely will have the nursery done before anything

med-man

Garden of Dreams

Garden of Dreams

Breeder
lmmfao! MLS #? your kidding right? its 350 acres, Dont kid bro, ive already built permitted facilitys in SoCal as a licensed GC.
what im building in Washington is Game Changing. My worka already been copied by alot folks around here, Do some research, Oh BTW how are you getting around Canadian MMJ Laws that say you are Not aloud to advertise your products? Ive seen you advertising strains, Nutrients all over the place. Also how are you selling nutrients in the USA with USDA approval, no ingredient labels? Also how do you justify using Chemicals? Anyway stay tuned shits about to Blow the fuk up!

med man

med man

Breeder
med-man brand is not ammcan. but can be used by them. you are a smart guy as no one has put 2 and 2 together on that one so koodos.

i am also sorry as i have never heard of you before, or your products.

being north americas most awarded breeder, and already having 7 years of established branding, plus a product that sells itself is easy. with the know how.

i am doing all indoor, i have seen larger outdoor crops then yours in mexico and india, but i am glad that you will be employing half of the state, big uyp for that. if this space actually exists. plus outdoor in wa. isnt the best, and very subject to weather.

chemicals? i dont consider rock salt chemical, its just lacks a carbon atom. i have always pushed 50% salt 50% organic products. most awrded nutrient line. look out for them i am doing a big luanch soon

would love to see some pics to back your tricks :-)

peace

med-man

Garden of Dreams

Garden of Dreams

Breeder
how are you selling nutes in the US? we have more indoor then outdoor, ive never heard of you or the events youve won, Been on this site off n on for 5 yrs, ask around, this aint icmag nobodys gonna come rescue you or call me a troll. no games here.
back to u selling nutes in the US?
And how your manipulating the canadian system to advertise?

med man

med man

Breeder
if you want to pm i can keep a retainer and we can take it from there

otherwise you are actually starting to cross some professional boundaries to be honest.

you already answered the advertising question.

and until i can see some pics or proof of your new facility then i will lay dormant on any more prodding

hope you understand, nothing personal

med-man

Garden of Dreams

Garden of Dreams

Breeder
right on stayed tuned ill show ya how its done! oh btw ive had a nutrient line, been there done that, licensed in 7 states. You got a mountain to climb with the USDA and alot of coin to drop getting approval. In the meantime you can be shut down immediatly as soon as the USDA catches wind and then its twice as hard to get appeoval, looks like you sent the cart before the horse buddy. Good Luck ruling the world

Last edited:
med man

med man

Breeder
hey garden of dreams

i am looking forward to it

if you want to save 75% on nutes, decrease cycle times, increase yield and quality holler at me. i can customize nutes formulas for any application. worlds most cannabis specific and awarded nute line (soon to be the worlds most used medical marijuana formula)!

med-man

med man

med man

Breeder
time to chill man

i come correct! my bio and everything is available everywhere. pictures, tutorials, systems, website. you?

good luck with your project. you will need it on that scale.

med-man

green punk

green punk

lmmfao! MLS #? your kidding right? its 350 acres, Dont kid bro, ive already built permitted facilitys in SoCal as a licensed GC.
what im building in Washington is Game Changing. My worka already been copied by alot folks around here, Do some research, Oh BTW how are you getting around Canadian MMJ Laws that say you are Not aloud to advertise your products? Ive seen you advertising strains, Nutrients all over the place. Also how are you selling nutrients in the USA with USDA approval, no ingredient labels? Also how do you justify using Chemicals? Anyway stay tuned shits about to Blow the fuk up!

Not really sure what you are talking about... In WA you are only allowed to grow in spaces 21,000 square ft, less than half an acre. And they may up it to 30,000 if they need more herb.

SpiderK

SpiderK

KUBO greenhouse is top of the mt ....... coming soon.

How are you feeding your kids med on that scale ? flood and drain ? what about bugs / pollen on that scale, what's your plan ....

med man

med man

Breeder
i am just wondering where the press release, tutorial on the farm, pictures or mls number if this massive project is real

thats just called professional to provide that info... lotta talking, little walking. not surprised

med-man

Latest posts

Top Bottom