the world's largest production site

• Thread starter med man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
most of the outdoor will be Hemp, theres also more then one facilty.
Stock photo small schoolboy raises his hand
I wanna drive a tractor boss!!

med man

med man

Breeder
KUBO greenhouse is top of the mt ....... coming soon.

How are you feeding your kids med on that scale ? flood and drain ? what about bugs / pollen on that scale, what's your plan ....

hey spider

everything will be automated, my nutes, prevention for pests

it will be a challenge none the less

med-man

med man

med man

Breeder
over the past 8 years of using pot for medical purposes, i have really awakened to the fact that there is a massive difference between recreational smokers and medical users that is mostly overlooked by everyone.

recreational users like puffing , medical users have symptoms. so like i said, this is the largest site of its kind in the world. we will be exporting med-man brand to uruguay, isreal and holland, and when jamaica and s africa open the doors their too.

so my question is how much space for medical marijuana? and what countries will you be shipping too?

cant wait till jamaicans are puffing silver skunk with my logo, so dope!

med-man

med man

med man

Breeder
i
hemp Crete! bio fuel, textiles, hemp oil, CBd's. 1st facilty starts in a couple weeks and the larger is coming down the pipe.

its would have been less expensive to just set up shop in canada like 20 years ago. alot of hemp pioneers are from manitoba

med-man

med man

med man

Breeder
hemp just is cbd.

maybe a big hemp farm is a game changer in america, but def not canada lol in fact you guys are pretty behind in the hemp game. all your imports for 80 years have been china then canada.

i am curious though, garden of dreams, in one post you said that you see my stuff everywhere and you have the nute game on lock

then in the next quote you said you never heard of me or my products and that you tried your game in nutes and failed

i am getting pretty confused at this point and am wondering who i am really conversing with? just saying

just start a thread called americas largest hemp farm. then as far as "in the u.s." you will be "winning", but def not this thread :-)

med-man

SpiderK

SpiderK

on scale your nutes will be powder / flood drain or thru misting from the top down ...... or your asking for trouble.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
hemp just is cbd.

maybe a big hemp farm is a game changer in america, but def not canada lol in fact you guys are pretty behind in the hemp game. all your imports for 80 years have been china then canada. :)

med-man

I Wonder why Canada never used all that CBD to make meds that help folks?

EDT; I wonder why some guys in Co. think they are something special and have "waiting lists"
For a fuckin hemp plant :dead:

med man

med man

Breeder
the systems i run are over 15 years old

been running my nutes for 5 at least, i am not nervous, and ready for the task at hand

but thanks man, i appreciate this :-)

med-man

med man

med man

Breeder
I Wonder why Canada never used all that CBD to make meds that help folks?

great quaetsion man!

health canada issues hemp licenses, and there is strict protocol on how the flowers, seeds, leaves are handled during and after processing

med-man

SpiderK

SpiderK

the systems i run are over 15 years old

been running my nutes for 5 at least, i am not nervous, and ready for the task at hand

but thanks man, i appreciate this :)

med-man

My friend owns a 3 hectare kubo in europe growing orchids , 300,000 clones per month out of the netherlands. He feeds from the top via misting ....

The entire grow process for an orchid takes a year, i think 5 environmental changes / rooms within the greenhouse moves on conveyers slowly thru the year .....before they hit ikea ... startup $27,000,000 before the clones and that was in the early 2000's

He says its flood ' drain or misting. Everything else is a nightmare.

Last edited:
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
great quaetsion man!

health canada issues hemp licenses, and there is strict protocol on how the flowers, seeds, leaves are handled during and after processing

med-man
You folks have children with epileptic seizures right?
health canada hasnt ok'ed a CBD med for them?
Are you growing one for them?

med man

med man

Breeder
My friend owns a 3 hectare kubo in europe growing orchids , 300,000 clones per month out of the netherlands. He feeds from the top via misting ....

The entire grow process for an orchid takes a year before they hit ikea ... startup $27,000,000 before the clones and that was in the early 2000's

He says its flood ' drain or misting. Everything else is a nightmare.

cool has he tried growing marijuana?

med-man

med man

med man

Breeder
You folks have children with epileptic seizures right?
health canada hasnt ok'ed a CBD med for them?
Are you growing one for them?

hey caregiver

yes we do have children in need

no i am not growing yet, greenhouse needs to be retro fitted for the med-man method

i am poised to make the worlds largest menu, from all cbd, to all thc, and everything in the middle. something for everyone :-)

med-man

SpiderK

SpiderK

not yet .... our states going med now, over 12.8 million people only 22 licences will be handed out...., you do everything inhouse, nothing will be subb'd out. state tracks your delivery cars, the cookies edibles will be done inhouse, the testing, everything must be done at the grow.

the 22 will be massive in startup cost, the state has it all on lock.

no but his partner has written 7 grow books. hes got my back ;)

if not on the first run, politics ...., then after someone falls apart or they expand the program. no rush ...., many people will fail like colo first wave ...

Last edited:
med man

med man

Breeder
hey spider

wicked that the lics are avaliable :-)

i can assure you though, growing tulips is not growing canna, as tweed, they just built a 30 million dollars facitliy and hired a flower grower

med-man

Top Bottom