Crippy! '86 Og Kush

• Thread starter Stalks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Stalks

Stalks

I don't know it you guys have seen the ridiculos new claim going around ig and other forums about the "hawiain landrace" aka the original '86 og kush that made its way to Hawaii in '92... Oh and it has a birthmark so you know it's legit.

If it's a landrace from Hawaii from '86 how did it not make it there till 92?

The two holders of the cut come off as dicks too if you question them oh and one of them is starting a seed co. Hmmm seems fishy but I guess all you guys with the TK have s1s sorry to burst the bubble bros

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
LMAO I've been watching this bullshit on IG too. I even commented on one of the guys "birthmark" pics and he quickly deleted the photo. I said "I've seen that shit on every OG cut I've ever come across (which is a lot). It's a common thing to see when your plants aren't happy. lol" It's the classic trait that caused the whole TMV scare/debate. If that's the tell tale sign of THE original OG then everyone with any OG cut out there has the original." lmfao at these guys and their stressed out "crippy". ThaDocta and several other well respected growers/breeders have been calling bullshit on these guys for days now. It's been funny to watch to say the least. Those two dudes (supakauai and spacedowndanddown) have no respect and are hyping the shit out of some rando OG cut. It fuckin' kills me to watch people buy into it.

IMG 8659

Stalks

Stalks

It's deff a joke and I feel bad for ever spreading this and adding to their "hype" because that's all it , hype. Even though 80% will laugh at these guys they have still spread their names far and wide through the industry really quick

drewski85

drewski85

correct me if I'm wrong but Swerve was the breeder of the first og
hahaha.that's the funniest shit I've heard all day.imho it doesn't matter where the true origins of og kush are or who bred it. as long as it's a legit cut and is grown properly.that's all that matters.ocean grown, original gangsta, whatever.that's my two cents.

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
i've seen that same leaf variation in a bunch of white crosses i have run... plus others. pretty sure its tmv, but not all strains show it

Top Bottom