Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

A little maintenance in the 4x8 today. Switched out an AC infinity fan that stopped oscilating with a new one from vivosun. Flipped to 12/12, did a little defol, took some clones and supercropped the jungle cake. Slurricaine has a much shorter structure so none of their necks got snapped. All good in the hood 😎

View attachment 2159865View attachment 2159868View attachment 2159869View attachment 2159870
Was it a 6" ac infinity gen 1 fan?

Free replacement upgrades for the gen 2. You keep both fans, just give them an order number (i got mine as part of a kit from a 3rd party website and still got the replacement.)

Thread 'AC Infinity Cloudray S6 FREE Gen2 Upgrade!' https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/ac-infinity-cloudray-s6-free-gen2-upgrade.157091/

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
So my ass hat cat found my mowie wowie plants again.
Must be a terp forming that cats really dig,
And after this last situation, I had to get crafty and create a fence so I can makes sure they aren’t being eaten for lunch,

Really, why the rarest plants cat ?

IMG 4750
IMG 4751
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Unleash the guard poodles 🐈 💨💨🐩💨💨
Arm the spray bottles!! Fill the bath tub!!!
Save the mowie wowie from the felonious feline!!!!
My wife gave 3 of our cats baths the other day, we call my wife Elmyra… all you folks in your late 30’s /early 40’s will probably remember that reference

Can’t pass by an animal without trying to keep it… currently 5 cats and 3 dogs…. We let the 5 rabbits loose 2 days ago 🤣

Anybody have any good growing idea uses for a bale of wood shavings? Used like 1/20 of the bale and have tons left haha

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Last year was really bad outside, this year it’s on kill, she has some many different blossoms outside, I barely recognize my own yard homie 🤣

Doing good buddy?
looks awesome though bro bare different types, yeh sound bud just chilling.😁 ive been taking wild ones from outdoor. planted them in my little flower pot ive a few from last year.

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

So my ass hat cat found my mowie wowie plants again.
Must be a terp forming that cats really dig,
And after this last situation, I had to get crafty and create a fence so I can makes sure they aren’t being eaten for lunch,

Really, why the rarest plants cat ?
Your cats got good taste, must be an old soul that loves the sativas, probably runs around with this song stuck on loop playing between them ears 🤣🤣🤣🌊🌊🏄🏄🦜🦜🌋🌋

dankfrank83

dankfrank83

I must have done something wrong. God dam these plants are watery

First and last time I do DWC. It's no fun either. I enjoy watering plants and the smell of soil. I don't like being worried about having a big leak on the floor when I get home on top of rhe fear of a burnt down house. Now, not doing a big HPS has helped with the latter.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
If I wasent so sore I’d grab animal pics…. But again… sore 🤣… just gunna sit here and smoke a bit longer with this coffee 🫨

Morning all how’s everyone today!
I do believe I will be less the rabble rouser
On the day!
alas, we never know what may manifest on the morrow.
We must adhere to the local customs
💧💧💧🌱🌱🌱⬆️⬆️⬆️🌬️🌬️🌬️🔥🔥💨💨💨
👊🏻🦵🩸👶⚰️⚰️⚰️

Top Bottom