Tips On What To Add To Promix? ProMix Amendment Recipe

• Thread starter tinderthumbs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

It's a bit hot for seedlings.
I don't really use seeds I take clones in clone cube would that be the same or all the veg on the clones soak up the nuts and not burn them ??

and I for sure have the time just never the right info lol and end up with egg on my face and a ft long bill but good thing I love shopping wish I ordered stuff would make it so much ezer this place is as far in to the web as I like to go looking for info lol

I just cant trust sky net lol

Organikz

Organikz

https://growingorganic.com/soil-compost/coots-soil-mix/

how does this info look to you im as u know just learning about coots this seem right???
Rice hulls turn to mush. This is an outdated recipe. Right this second he's only using karanja/neem cake, kelp meal, malted barley powder. He has his own carbon rich vermicompost made from black leaf mold so he doesn't need minerals. And he's actually just feeding the worms his amendments and he basically builds it like a base mix.

Organikz

Organikz

I don't really use seeds I take clones in clone cube would that be the same or all the veg on the clones soak up the nuts and not burn them ??

and I for sure have the time just never the right info lol and end up with egg on my face and a ft long bill but good thing I love shopping wish I ordered stuff would make it so much ezer this place is as far in to the web as I like to go looking for info lol

A clone is considered a seedling until it has grown it's 5th node.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

Rice hulls turn to mush. This is an outdated recipe. Right this second he's only using karanja/neem cake, kelp meal, malted barley powder. He has his own carbon rich vermicompost made from black leaf mold so he doesn't need minerals. And he's actually just feeding the worms his amendments and he basically builds it like a base mix.
yah that's so far exp that I have not really sure what to make of it I know what u are saying but wow that's crazy how u find out that back leaf mold works blah blah lol

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Im out @tinderthumbs once the organic force feeders come in and derail a thread again with no help on what you ask andonly info on how they grow.....shits old they get so mad when someone else does this to them shoot me a pm if ya want man

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

now im trying no ph up or down made my nute water and with out phing I added it to a cup of pro mix let it set and the ph was at 5.8=5.9 so going to try that and see what happens with out using the up or down

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Skynet. Lol.

Did you read the Jorje Cervantes or ed rosenthal Grow books I posted a list of free books in PDF a while back?

Don't complicate this. Bottled butes in pro mix is the easiest way to quality medicine.

We need to know water quality first to know how to manage your soil and nutes.

I also recommend a 1 bottle nute like pure Blend Pro or dynagro foliage pro or a good powdered nute like jacks classic.

Few things to worry about is best. The organic systems like earth juice require more bottles and more plant knowledge.

I only add pure Blend Pro Grow to my soil til harvest.

Well I am having a calcium issue because of my well water so I have supplemented some cal mag at the moment. But only because I know I have the deficiency and have checked environment and watering and everything else first.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

Skynet. Lol.

Did you read the Jorje Cervantes or ed rosenthal Grow books I posted a list of free books in PDF a while back?

Don't complicate this. Bottled butes in pro mix is the easiest way to quality medicine.

I also recommend a 1 bottle nute like pure Blend Pro or dynagro foliage pro or a good powdered nute like jacks classic.

Few things to worry about is best. The organic systems like earth juice require more bottles and more plant knowledge.

Well I am having a calcium issue because of my well water so I have supplemented some cal mag at the moment. But only because I know I have the deficiency and have checked environment and watering and everything else first.
can I see a pic of your cal def

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

Skynet. Lol.

and yes I read about 30of them e books u linked they all just about the same show me a pic of a dieing plants says what is wrong and some what tells u have to fix it but if there fix don't work then u are f in the a

that is what I keep running in to people say hey get this with this and u will 100% win then they vanish and I have 1000? on the stuff they said

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

and yes I read about 30of them e books u linked they all just about the same show me a pic of a dieing plants says what is wrong and some what tells u have to fix it but if there fix don't work then u are f in the a

that is what I keep running in to people say hey get this with this and u will 100% win then they vanish and I have 1000? on the stuff they said

You can't grow plants with instructions. Well you can but you likely won't be able to repeat your results. You have to learn how plants grow and why we need to do the things advised. Or you are just blindly pouring shit into a pot.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

You can't grow plants with instructions. Well you can but you likely won't be able to repeat your results. You have to learn how plants grow and why we need to do the things advised. Or you are just blindly pouring shit into a pot.
yup blindly I learn how to do one then then get talked in to somthing new knowing nothing but don't worrier if u get this its what I have and I can help u then poof they gone so on to the next then like I said I never even really touched dirt before growing I went to the told them this they said buy this and this and boom u going to growing like a pro not knowing they where just trying to sell me a bunch of stuff

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

cal is brown and K tox is red spots right??

http://www.growweedeasy.com/marijuana-symptoms-pictures

You didn't even find out and tell me your water quality yet. We only just talked about it last night.

If they look happier with no ph adjustment then don't adjust.

But if it is not the water. And we still don't know. You have to be sure of environment and nutrient stress. Even your watering technique can cause every problem.

Again. You have to know how and why. I don't even use a nutrient schedule. I feed them what I feel they need each watering once the soil is depleted of nutrients.

I pulled my hair out and leached my pots and tried different amounts of nutes but still had a calcium deficiency all over the garden.

Then lightbulb went off and I realized if different strains are all doing it and my environment is stable it has to be the water. It was. I know what it tested before. And I know it tested lower now.

And there is not enough calcium anymore. So after all that trial and error. I added a little cal mag. Very little at first. Then watch the plants for a week to see what happens.

Patience is probably the most important skill to learn with plants.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

I started with roots organic then coco loco sunshine mix ffof ffhf now pro mix and im betting Im forgetting a brand or 3

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

http://www.growweedeasy.com/marijuana-symptoms-pictures

You didn't even find out and tell me your water quality yet. We only just talked about it last night.

If they look happier with no ph adjustment then don't adjust.

But if it is not the water. And we still don't know. You have to be sure of environment and nutrient stress. Even your watering technique can cause every problem.

Again. You have to know how and why. I don't even use a nutrient schedule. I feed them what I feel they need each watering once the soil is depleted of nutrients.

I pulled my hair out and leached my pots and tried different amounts of nutes but still had a calcium deficiency all over the garden.

Then lightbulb went off and I realized if different strains are all doing it and my environment is stable it has to be the water. It was. I know what it tested before. And I know it tested lower now.

And there is not enough calcium anymore. So after all that trial and error. I added a little cal mag. Very little at first. Then watch the plants for a week to see what happens.

Patience is probably the most important skill to learn with plants.

im sorry I could not get u my water report for u all ready I been looking and cant fine jack I live in the wood in the mid of no where

think I said it in other post I have been using the same water hole time I have had plants grow great then goes to crap

most time its 3-4 weeks in to flower like im starting to get now on my older planters this is the first time I have ever had a problem in veg then room it all went to shit

Latest posts

Top Bottom