Tips On What To Add To Promix? ProMix Amendment Recipe

• Thread starter tinderthumbs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Organikz

Organikz

Similar to composting thermophylic activity will occur. The microbes will begin to reproduce and feed so rapidly the soil will literally get hot. Most bacteria will go dormant and some will die except thermophilic bacteria which will go to work fast and make enough available nutrients for your plants. Soon after the aerobic bacteria slowly repopulate and consume the thermophile as the soil cools down.

Mix it and treat it like compost.

Organikz

Organikz

Coots mix is carbon heavy. Its a cold cook. You can plant immediately however you have to know how to drive the soil food web...youre literally making nutrients available as you grow.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

Similar to composting thermophylic activity will occur. The microbes will begin to reproduce and feed so rapidly the soil will literally get hot. Most bacteria will go dormant and some will die except thermophilic bacteria which will go to work fast and make enough available nutrients for your plants. Soon after the aerobic bacteria slowly repopulate and consume the thermophile as the soil cools down.

Mix it and treat it like compost.
only thing I know about compost is u take food u don't eat and other stuff put it in a pile with leafs and grass cutting and then cover it and go out and turn it like 2x a day to keep it from smoldering from how much heat is made from the life going to town

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

I'll tell you what go with the bm, fbm, and km. That will be simple. Water only. Top dress bone meal and kelp meal again at flower 1/2 cup per plant
is this adding all this to the pro mix

or blind this with the peat moss?

ty so very much for your time as well both of you

Organikz

Organikz

is this adding all this to the pro mix

or blind this with the peat moss?

ty so very much for your time as well both of you
You can go 1 part pro mix and 2 parts of this mix [base ewc aeration and peatmoss plus 1 cup per amendment] so you don't have to waste your soil. Give it time to cook or you'll be digging plants out of steaming hot dirt. Ive done it lmfao. Talk about reading a plant.

@tinderthumbs update^

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

You can go 1 part pro mix and 2 parts of this mix with the ewc aeration and peatmoss so you don't have to waste your soil.
been wondering when u say aeration how do I pull that off is that aka perlight??

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

You can go 1 part pro mix and 2 parts of this mix [base ewc aeration and peatmoss plus 1 cup per amendment] so you don't have to waste your soil.
the pro mix I have is just peat moss and perligh any e how

Organikz

Organikz

Well I understand your problem. You are using organic juice in an inert medium. You'd have to run flood trays for this to work. Potassium is so easily washed out of soil alone. Plants can't uptake potassium so easily. A plant basically needs a constant supply.

I d9nt really know the SPM to perlite ratio so I can't tell you how to adjust.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

Well I understand your problem. You are using organic juice in an inert medium. You'd have to run flood trays for this to work. Potassium is so easily washed out of soil alone. Plants can't uptake potassium so easily. A plant basically needs a constant supply.
could I just plz clime in to your brain I been messing up for so long now and u just pop in and blame 5min of talking and its like u been in my room

Organikz

Organikz

could I just plz clime in to your brain I been messing up for so long now and u just pop in and blame 5min of talking and its like u been in my room
Lol come play in the dirt. You may want to start fresh. Make sure to get the baled peat moss. I forget what's wrong with the other....coot said it's a no go.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

Lol come play in the dirt. You may want to start fresh. Make sure to get the baled peat moss. I forget what's wrong with the other....coot said it's a no go.
Im all for washing my hand of this failure for sure I only got in to growing bc im sick and all ways in pain and could not trust the want to b thug 15yo kid robing me or giving me some boo boo head ack bud for super high price so I had to do something so started growing with 00000 skill I done tons of reading but seems to never worked out for me but im all ways missing some key thing some how like how coco is like hydro or how u cant let coco dry out

Organikz

Organikz

Im all for washing my hand of this failure for sure I only got in to growing bc im sick and all ways in pain and could not trust the want to b thug 15yo kid robing me or giving me some boo boo head ack bud for super high price so I had to do something so started growing with 00000 skill I done tons of reading but seems to never worked out for me but im all ways missing some key thing some how like how coco is like hydro or how u cant let coco dry out
You need something more stable. Especially if you rely on it for meds. This is a simple and old recipe. I used it in high school. If you don't have time I understand. Its worth spending money you would have spent on smoke on mixed soil. Roots makes a true water only until the start of flower I'd recommend the kelp and fish bone meal top dress.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

You need something more stable. Especially if you rely on it for meds. This is a simple and old recipe. I used it in high school. If you don't have time I understand. Its worth spending money you would have spent on smoke on mixed soil. Roots makes a true water only until the start of flower I'd recommend the kelp and fish bone meal top dress.

https://growingorganic.com/soil-compost/coots-soil-mix/

how does this info look to you im as u know just learning about coots this seem right???

Top Bottom