Tobor's Project Undiscovered Fire

• Thread starter Tobor the 8th Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I got wiped out in a flood last year. Everything worked out fine except 90% of the outdoor crop was lost. But I feel blessed that my wife and I were unscathed. I also feel that at the end of 2011 karma helped improve my genetic library beyond my wildest dreams.

Not only did I load up on some sweet Divine Genetics gear and some alien kush crosses. I also scored some cuts that I still can't believe that I have them. Then to top it all off I was gifted some A1 Nutrients goodies that have made my plants look better than they ever did before.

My project Undiscovered Fire is an attempt to make some reversed pollen fems from known elite clones and see if I can find some new fire to smoke and share. I also plan to try and copycat some crosses that have already proven to be fire by other breeders.

This is my current list of clones I have managed to collect.

First up are the new additions..

Colorado Blueberry
Ghost OG
True OG
Bubba White
White StarDawg
Hell’s Angel’s OG
Raskal 93 Super Skunk
TarDawg
The Mask (Ebenezer Splooge pheno)

Next up are the clones I already had.

Tobor’s White Fire
Chemdog D
Chemdog #4
The White
Weasel Diesel (orig diesel)
pre2k Blueberry
Pure Kush

My first attempt at reversal was done using home brewed colloidal silver but for whatever reason it didn't work on The White and Pure Kush. Then I was given some STS and successfully reversed The White and Chemdog D. Then I made my own STS and successfully reversed another Chemdog D just to see if I made it correctly. I have the pollen stored for future use on some of the clones I am going to run next round. I haven't decided yet because I was waiting for all the new arrivals to root and see what I had to work with. I was lucky and everything rooted.

So that is the overview of my project. I have high hopes for this endeavor. It isn't like I have to make any high level breeding decisions like choosing the right male. I am simply rolling the dice and doing some pollen chucking using some very nice proven clones.

Next I will start posting some pics of things I plan on breeding with that are coming down now and in the next week or so.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Sounds like ur gunna have lots of kool crosses.. Also u got a killer fuckin line up Dog good luck with this project

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
This is possibly my rarest and finest clone I have. It is Pure Kush. I use to think it was LA Pure Kush because when I got it a few years ago I also had several other Pure Kush clones. One I was told was LA Pure Kush. Then when I got this cut only called PK (Pure Kush) it was almost identical to the LA Pure Kush but seemed healthier and rooted faster so I kept the PK but called it LA Pure Kush.

Then I was doing more research for this project and wanted to double check all I had so I new what was what. That is when I discovered that LA Pure Kush is like the other sativa like OG KUSH cuts and not an indica type kush like this PK. So I finally tracked down the person who had given me the so called LA Pure Kush and he said he found out it wasn't LA Pure Kush it was PK. So this clone is PK (Pure Kush). PK is mentioned in the cannabible. The indica one. The one the cannabible said people paid $1000 an ounce for if they could get it. He paid $65 for half of an eighth.

This is very potent body numbing weed with a powerful head stone. Total relaxation on the exhale of the first toke. You can feel it taking over. It produces a great feeling of comfort and well being and the effect last for several hours. It will be hard to fight sleep and when you do sleep it is a restful sleep with some good dream quality.

It can turn purple when exposed to cold and does so some without any cold. It gets some crazy fan leaf colors with a good flush. Not the biggest yielder but the buds are of the highest quality. Nice chunky buds that have a fruity skunky smell with a skunky kushy dank flavor. To me this is a kush. A true kush like in the afghani hash plant kush mold. I don't even know how OG Kush and ones like that even got called kush to begin with because there isn't anything indica about them IMHO.

I think this might be the clone that has the most potential to lead to some undiscovered fire. No current breeders seem to be using it. Not many people even have this cut or they don't post about it on the net. There are a few people with it though.

Here is one I just took down last week. It was grown in promix, worm castings, cow manure and perlite. I used Tiger Bloom and Snow Storm during flowering and flushed for 2 weeks with plain water.

my camera skills do not do this plant justice. I didn't use any photo enhancements on the picture.

DSCN1544
DSCN1545
DSCN1547
DSCN1548
DSCN1549
DSCN1550
DSCN1551
wobbly goblin

wobbly goblin

another caterpillar morphs some wings
snoitaerc rouy yojne dna tobor nuf evah

wiwf

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Here is my latest Chemdog D. I might have flushed it a bit too much. I don't think I need to do an introduction for Chemdog D. It has all been said before. I always have some Chemdog D growing because I never want to run out of Chemdog D buds.

DSCN1552
DSCN1553
DSCN1554
DSCN1555
DSCN1556
DSCN1557
DSCN1558
DSCN1559
DSCN1560
Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Wow people found this thread already. Thanks for coming into the thread guys.

I have to pinch myself sometimes Makin Goo because I don't want to wake up if I am dreaming.
I am growing some wings wobbly. I want to make this happen so I can offer up some freebies for the farm. Spread the wealth and free the weed.

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Beautiful shots Tobor. I bet the smell is just lovely. Beer can size buds are a great thing.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Thanks Jeffadies. I am mostly a Coca-Cola man though.

The smell from the closet is and was ridiculous. I have Pure Kush, Chemdog #4, Chemdog D, The White, Original Diesel and The Mask all in there together. It is a melting pot of stench made up of fuel, sweet hash, skunk and flowers. It knocks me back when I open it up.

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Thanks Jeffadies. I am mostly a Coca-Cola man though.

The smell from the closet is and was ridiculous. I have Pure Kush, Chemdog #4, Chemdog D, The White, Original Diesel and The Mask all in there together. It is a melting pot of stench made up of fuel, sweet hash, skunk and flowers. It knocks me back when I open it up.

Me to on the coca cola.. im not 22 anymore i cant handle drinking. haha

I have some Chemdog #4 in veg right now im looking forward to seeing that finished. Sounds like your stable is full of Gems. Thanks for showing us.

sticky icky

sticky icky

Hell yeah tobor really killer lineup and projects I'm about to flip raskals fire cut,the Louie the 13th,valley og,and a Chemdog 91 in my new lil tent set up really stoked to see how evrything turns out for ya man pics looks killer gonna be some insane crosses that's for dam sure I'm subbed keep up the great work dude laterz,oh yeah crazy fukn fights ehh Condit had a great gameplan and stuck to it,frustrated the hell outta diaz did u see where he open hand bitch slapped Condit lol...unreal and boy koscheck bareeeeely pulled that one out tough fight for sure...gotta love the ufc

dankworth

dankworth

Coolest thing I've seen all day. Thanks for taking the time to instruct, Tobor. Congratulations on the genes. Shame about the outdoor.

B

bckwht

Sweet I love ur threads..fat man in the closet or the last thread was great lol

I'm interested to see what the girl scout cookies can do along w the rest of that stunning lineup..actually your love for the weasel diesel is what got me to buy some of GODs weasel diesel alien..Ive only been on the forum scene for a awhile so getting crosses w rare cuts is my only chance at seeing what clone only strains can do, and let me tell you I have been super patient this whole year bc my current situation is just not safe for me to grow(landlord, townhouse, neighbor w police ties) so I have sat out since August and just bought seeds when I can afford a pack or 2 (big ups to logic for the killer deal)...I am moving to a house around June hopefully and I've told the old lady the min I crest the door frAme I will be soaking few packs of seeds and boy o boy I cannot wait any longer!

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Nothing else like the Pure Kush, you are indeed lucky. What's the makeup of The Mask? I've not heard of that one.

Good luck this season, Tobor, and enjoy your new genes!

blazer

blazer

Sick line up tobor all sound like some serious flame that PK does look like my purple urkle x bubba when trimmed funny nothone mentioned that because exactly what I thought when I saw them! Live shots look a little diff. Damn dawg your surrounded by dank! Good luck bro!.:stonedsmilie:

420alldaze

420alldaze

nice to see your doing well brotha. and as usual you know just how to start the new year off with a project that is surely to be pheno minal..lol lookin forward to killer year peacentreez 42o

T

TreFarmer

Wow people found this thread already. Thanks for coming into the thread guys.

I have to pinch myself sometimes Makin Goo because I don't want to wake up if I am dreaming.
I am growing some wings wobbly. I want to make this happen so I can offer up some freebies for the farm. Spread the wealth and free the weed.
Hell ya Tobor's in da hooose!!
Bringin' open flame inside isn't always a bad thing Fire Marshal Bill...

Thanks for sharin' Tobor!!
PS how many times did I call you Tabor?? LOL
Also any finished The White or veg pics? How does she feed? Mine is looking pretty nice but I thing she could be a bit more green.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
It doesn't matter to me what the make-up of the PK is but it was around before bubba. The fellow I got this from back in 2006 also gave me Bubba Kush Katsu cut. He got this PK from a well known breeder who does not want to be mentioned. The breeder got quite mad at me when I pm'd him asking if he knew what it was. He said "It came only marked as Pure Kush. Be glad you have it and don't try and put a name to it." Then he chewed me out for mentioning who gave it to me even though that person doesn't post under the same name and I would have never mentioned it in a thread.

Northone the OG kushes are not really kushes. I don't know what they are technically but they are not kushes in the true sense.

I also had pre 98 Bubba Kush. I don't have pre 98 and katsu anymore. katsu was better than pre 98 IMHO because of the taste. They both were poor yielders and I had crosses that were better than either one.

The only thing similar between bubba and this pure kush was that they both look totally text book indica hash plants. This PK is a bigger plant even though it still isn't a big yielder. The PK has way more trichs than either bubba and even though it has more head than bubba it still has way more body. Pre 98 Bubba and katsu bubba are 8-8.5 potency IMHO. This PK is 9.5. It doesn't take a back seat to Chemdog D either. The buzz is just different with Chemdog D not more potent.

You can smoke this PK and be getting ready to have sex with your dream girl and you can wake up later having done nothing. There is nothing tastier in the pot world than Bubba Kush Katsu. It is the top dog in taste in the circle of people I know. But the PK has much more potency than Bubba.

You might have tossed your example of Pure Kush but there is no way in hell you would have tossed this PK. So I am positive you didn't have this PK.

Natural Therapy The Mask is a Sannie Cross that there are no more seeds and never will be again. Here is the story as told by Clepter on Open Grow.

The story goes:

I asked sannie "Hey man, why don't you cross herijuana with your sannies jack - and he told me he DID; hardly anyone knew about it.

Sannie sent me the LAST of his seeds for "The Mask"...he sent me 14 of them (f1's)...

I found this lady, and was so satisfied, I sent the rest of the seeds to "Island" on here, who grew them out, had sannie pick the parents, and then made f2's...giving them out
to everyone, and giving them back to sannie to give out as freebies.

People always say "Oh hey, yeah I have the same pheno", but it's not possible - Michael Jordan's parents could fuck for 18 million years, and he'd never be born again...

I've been spraying blood out of my eyes trying to get this strain to everyone, before something happens and I loose it - and it's been fucking killing me.

It's not skill - it's not Ceramic Metal Halide - it's the fucking GENES - this plant is a freak and no one cares; when it dies, it's gone FOREVER.

Two people have it...

Clepter has described it as 10x stronger than Chemdog D. I say it is onlytwice as strong. LOL!! It also has the hardest most dense buds I have ever encountered.

TreFarmer I am going to be taking some harvest shots The White tonight. The White wants the cal/mag and epsom salts. She is a big feeder in veg. Keep feeding until you see from tip burn.

Here are some old photos of The White.

8week
8week2
8week3
Top Bottom