Tobor's Project Undiscovered Fire

• Thread starter Tobor the 8th Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420alldaze

420alldaze

hey brotha, i would definetly agree with you about the deep chunk, not to my liking , just doesnt have the kick and overall performance of pk. im sure that anything you hit that with is gonna be very nice. there are alot of kushes out there, heres to some new killer crosses from our coast! congradulations on your first two!! woot woot! peacenseeds...lol 42o

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
It's ridankulous primeform. Color me giddy! I have been fortunate.

dankworth

dankworth

Hey BTW I noticed another individual saying their chemo iranian was tied for best smoke ever, and mentioned a piney creamy taste. That is exactly how mine tastes. It did not taste like that when not dialed. I think sulfur ratios had a lot to do with this.
The other 5 chemo x ogs did not have this flavor profile. Or raging strength.
I think this flavor profile might be a marker for expression of the strength approaching the chemo clone.
Sorry to hijack.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Happy Days...............Happy Days..........our brother is once again amoungst us!

Three cheers for Zombo who is a free man today.

Zombo!

Zombo!!

Zombo!!!

Some of you might not know him but the ones that do are happy.

Zombo

Zombo

I was prowling around the threads and happened along this thread.
Thanks a lot Tobar and Hindu Killer for the welcome back.
Its great to be here,and hope i can contribute some useful information to this site.
:sun:sun

Illmind

Illmind

Welcome zombo. Any friend of tobor is a friend of mine.. Good to see ya around..

Zombo

Zombo

Thank You Sticky and IllMind, Its great to be here again.
Just read the whole thread.,and I got to say is "you the man Tobar"
Pulling up a chair for the show.:clapping

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
This is way cool.

Zombo rock is in the house tonight.
Everybody gonna have a good time!

The project has stalled but only for a moment because Chemdog #4, Original Diesel and Ebeneezer Sploodge are taking forever to finish. Plus one of the new recruits had some cooties. Luckily all was found out in the rooting and isolation chamber.

Floramite and Imunox Plus followed by 1 week with a No Pest Strip and every stinking mite was dead. I beheaded some of them and mounted their heads on toothpicks and hung their bodies from the plants to warn other mites to stay the fuck out of my garden.

So everything has rooted and has been growing. I need to finish flowering some plants and then the the girls involved in the first seed run will go to 12/12.

sticky icky

sticky icky

This is way cool.

Zombo rock is in the house tonight.
Everybody gonna have a good time!

The project has stalled but only for a moment because Chemdog #4, Original Diesel and Ebeneezer Sploodge are taking forever to finish. Plus one of the new recruits had some cooties. Luckily all was found out in the rooting and isolation chamber.

Floramite and Imunox Plus followed by 1 week with a No Pest Strip and every stinking mite was dead. I beheaded some of them and mounted their heads on toothpicks and hung their bodies from the plants to warn other mites to stay the fuck out of my garden.

So everything has rooted and has been growing. I need to finish flowering some plants and then the the girls involved in the first seed run will go to 12/12.

Luaghin my fuckin ass off bro hahahaa next time I run into some mites I'm gonna do that myself....

420alldaze

420alldaze

welcome aboard zombo, and as for the mite!! uuuggghhh! i fuckin despise them. i have nightmares about the lil' fuckers. as always tobors on the job! peacentreez 42o

420alldaze

420alldaze

hey my brother, whats been goin on in your world? hope all is good in your hood robot. 42o

OGsus

OGsus

Bump!!! I was wondering what happened to this thread. Hope all is well tobar. Can't what too the results of your project. 1

xrob415x

xrob415x

Hit a weasel diesel with a pure kush and another with the white!!! I crossed a white fem with a male jackxsour d it was one of the heaviest hitters ever. Then someone broke in and chopped everything and killed all of my moms.

OGsus

OGsus

Bump! What's going on Tobar? Was this project scrapped? Looks like you were brewing up some fire bro.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
It took over a year for me to figure out respect. I thought I lost my skills and just didn't have my green thumb anymore. I went through every possible deficiency in the book trying to fix things.

Latest posts

Top Bottom