Tobor's Project Undiscovered Fire

• Thread starter Tobor the 8th Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
waayne

waayne

Best of luck on your breeding projects Tobor!

You have some really nice genetics to work with for sure.

That PK looks and sounds like some flame!

Keep up the good work homie:rock

Illmind

Illmind

SANTA!!!!! haha what up buddy? I actually made the white grow a wang in summer outdoors and pollyed the Chemdog D and white. popped 1 whitexchemd and got a keeper ha! pissed i gave out damn near all my beans now haha. jk, if anything good is found i'm sure they bless me. your pure kush looks divine bro, and congrats on your new stable, lots of goodys in there. smoking some of the whitexcd now heres some nugs. i'm gonna be getting a cam soon but they make people nervous lol so we'll work it in slow. heres some the whitexchemd fem nugs from those wonderful gifts from Mr claus. later bro much luck in finding some champions!!
TWD6.JPG
TWD4.JPG
TWD.JPG

619ster

619ster

I love this kind of thread!!! Rare cuts and breeding!!! I sure miss watching Clepter do his thing with that Ebenezer Splooge. That's so awesome you got a hold of the cut. And PK (real deal not the LA PK) is for sure some FIYAH!! I used to get some a few years back, then I came across some beans from Gorilla Seeds labeled Royal Pure Kush, which is Royal Purple Kush x Pure Kush (not LA PK). And it's for sure one of the dankier strains in my garden (and I have a decent stable IMO). wish ya much luck in your projects and grows! Peace!!

E

el_tenador

Best of luck with these projects Tobor, gonna be some serious flamage in them.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
It's cool northone. I tried to be as gentle as I could because I dig all your posts. I just don't want it dismissed as a bubba s1 and that it wasn't a keeper in any garden. Except no one can say "in any garden" because people like different stuff.

IMHO if anything was related I would think Bubba came from PK. I think the Bubba and Pure Kush are just phenos or crosses of afghani. When DNA testing becomes common we are going to find out that Skunk #1 (which has afghani) or pure Afghani are in most of the indica and indica/sativa strains.

The pics I posted were from my latest grow and I had some cold issues while some construction was being done. These are pictures from a previous grow where it was in the proper temp range lights off.

I did not think you didn't know what a kush was. Sorry if it came off like that.

When you posted "sounds like a similar story" are you the original person I got this from back on PG? If that was the case then you discarded the same cut and I would be shocked but have to accept the fact that you just didn't keep this one and have better stuff. The breeder who it originally came from has still kept it. He would be the same level breeder as say Shantibabba, DJ Short or Tom Hill. Just sayin' what type of person has still kept it. But the people like different things theory still holds true.

If you are that person do you still have the Blueberry cut I gave you? I think you would not have tossed that.

619ster I think Clepter is the most entertaining poster there ever was. Kinda wild but incredibly creative and very, very intelligent.

God damn it illmind you beat me to recreating the white x Chemdog D. The buds look absolutely wicked. It is just more proof that we the people can make some good crosses.

That is what this thread is really about. I want some good crosses that I made myself for myself and to send into the farm to spread around as THCfarmer freebies. That is how I am growing my wings as wobbly goblin posted. I don't have any grander plans then that.

Here are the pics of the PK without the cold purpling. It doesn't look like bubba to me. Look at the leaves.

DSCN1464
DSCN1465
DSCN1466
DSCN1467
Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Hey waayne thanks for popping in. I hopefully have good luck with this.

The only strains I am going to make crosses with for now are Pure Kush, pre2kBB, Original Diesel, Chemdog D, Chemdog #4 and The White because I know how they grow and what quality they are. Even though the other cuts have good names and good genes I never grew them out before so I have to see what they do first. But I have them and that is a good start.

C

critical

are they laying on greasy pizza boxs? i thought fat n grease n stuff desolved thc or trichome heads? not the best place to put them dank ass nugs u just took the time n effort to grow imo but very nice nugs n strain selection u have bro keep em coming

E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

Breeder
We do that here on this coast and then save them boxes full of thc laden goodies to burn in the fire pit for summer time camp outs lmao!

~KMK~

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
We do that here on this coast and then save them boxes full of thc laden goodies to burn in the fire pit for summer time camp outs lmao!

~KMK~

LOL KMK!

LOL! I was wondering when someone would comment on those pizza boxes. That is how a fat man dries his weed. It is part of my cure. Right after this stage they go into McDonald's bags. Hey! Back off!!! I love to eat.

T

TreFarmer

lol kmk!

Lol! I was wondering when someone would comment on those pizza boxes. That is how a fat man dries his weed. It is part of my cure. Right after this stage they go into mcdonald's bags. Hey! Back off!!! I love to eat.
lol!!!

dankworth

dankworth

Tobor, the pics on page 3 show your plant with a healthy green spine in the center of the leaves. I have a suspicion that this is an artifact of sufficient calcium. But not sure. May I ask your thoughts on this? I have had the green spine, and then not. Trying to figure out exactly what it is related to. I am sure the plants are supposed to have the green spine just like that when at optimal health. Thank you sir.

C

critical

~KMK~

LOL KMK!

LOL! I was wondering when someone would comment on those pizza boxes. That is how a fat man dries his weed. It is part of my cure. Right after this stage they go into McDonald's bags. Hey! Back off!!! I love to eat.

lol jokers, i love to eat too trust me but if i had rare genetics like u got there i wouldnt be lettin any contaminents ruin the quality, the grease is probly eatin away some of your potency from them there juicy nugs, then again some1 with as much erb around them as u prob wouldnt miss a few high quality nugs bein lost to abit of pizza grease lol love what u do nyways man nice selection i to have the cannabible collection that the pure kush is in just wish i had a handful of some of the strains in there man i would be a happy farmer! take care man
:banana1sv6:

B

bckwht

lol i meant to post about that pizza box too...and to be honest i doubt it does anything to the buds bc ive done this with a couple strains and couldnt tell any diff between the pizza box buds and the shoe box buds lol

cant wait to see this tobor..that PK is so mouth watering in the pics

southstreets

southstreets

Looks sick bro! I'll be lurking in the shadows! Lol.. Good luck homie!

kinger

kinger

awesome projects ahead for you,I just recieved some sts for the same reason.Ill be watching this one for sure.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I got wiped out in a flood last year. Everything worked out fine except 90% of the outdoor crop was lost. But I feel blessed that my wife and I were unscathed. I also feel that at the end of 2011 karma helped improve my genetic library beyond my wildest dreams.

Not only did I load up on some sweet Divine Genetics gear and some alien kush crosses. I also scored some cuts that I still can't believe that I have them. Then to top it all off I was gifted some A1 Nutrients goodies that have made my plants look better than they ever did before.

My project Undiscovered Fire is an attempt to make some reversed pollen fems from known elite clones and see if I can find some new fire to smoke and share. I also plan to try and copycat some crosses that have already proven to be fire by other breeders.

This is my current list of clones I have managed to collect.

First up are the new additions..

Colorado Blueberry
Ghost OG
True OG
Bubba White
White StarDawg
Hell’s Angel’s OG
Raskal 93 Super Skunk
TarDawg
The Mask (Ebenezer Splooge pheno)

Next up are the clones I already had.

Tobor’s White Fire
Chemdog D
Chemdog #4
The White
Weasel Diesel (orig diesel)
pre2k Blueberry
Pure Kush

My first attempt at reversal was done using home brewed colloidal silver but for whatever reason it didn't work on The White and Pure Kush. Then I was given some STS and successfully reversed The White and Chemdog D. Then I made my own STS and successfully reversed another Chemdog D just to see if I made it correctly. I have the pollen stored for future use on some of the clones I am going to run next round. I haven't decided yet because I was waiting for all the new arrivals to root and see what I had to work with. I was lucky and everything rooted.

So that is the overview of my project. I have high hopes for this endeavor. It isn't like I have to make any high level breeding decisions like choosing the right male. I am simply rolling the dice and doing some pollen chucking using some very nice proven clones.

Next I will start posting some pics of things I plan on breeding with that are coming down now and in the next week or so.

GETTING IT DONE!

lovin it Tobor!

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Pizza Kush!

new strain bro, w/ x-tra cheese! Nice plant there and should be a great project. I'm saving my Royal Pure Kush beans for a breeding project myself.

Btw, that may be the same PK that JJ used for the Tres Kush. The Tres Kush nugs def have some purp in them.

mike hunt

mike hunt

Premium Member
Supporter
White Chemdog D
White weasel
White PK

NICE!

E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

Breeder
LOL KMK!

Lol! now dont be giving your secret curing method away! ol east secrets lmao

~KMK~

Top Bottom