Trinity California Outdoor/deps 2018

• Thread starter redlife215
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

redlife215

I am being stalked in my pms by @1diesel1 he thinks i am stealing other growers pics to be cool lol. These are all my pics of my properties. I have 3 properties whoch i have partners on. I get a 50 percent split on 2 and a 3rd on another. I never pass somebodies work off as my own i am always open and honest about how i grow. If anybody thinks i am bullshitting please let me know and i will start puttimg my name somewhere in the pic. Stop being corny and a stalker my man always talking bout my spelling when u should worry about ur lil trash grows. I am here jus to show my grows and try to help i never come at somebody for no reason so if anybody has any issues let me know, if u dont wanna see my grow let me k ow i will stop updating. I will get 1000 pounds to myself this season and that is a fact as long as police leave my ass alone

20180703 104346
20180703 104413
20180703 104248
20180703 104255
20180703 104303
20180703 104308
20180703 104316
20180703 104321
R

redlife215

Those are 6 of my 14 hoops, i mispoke sometime before wen i said i handle 5000 plants it is more like 3500 to 4000 sorry for the miscount

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I am being stalked in my pms by @1diesel1 he thinks i am stealing other growers pics to be cool lol. These are all my pics of my properties. I have 3 properties whoch i have partners on. I get a 50 percent split on 2 and a 3rd on another. I never pass somebodies work off as my own i am always open and honest about how i grow. If anybody thinks i am bullshitting please let me know and i will start puttimg my name somewhere in the pic. Stop being corny and a stalker my man always talking bout my spelling when u should worry about ur lil trash grows. I am here jus to show my grows and try to help i never come at somebody for no reason so if anybody has any issues let me know, if u dont wanna see my grow let me k ow i will stop updating. I will get 1000 pounds to myself this season and that is a fact as long as police leave my ass alone
Why you go and tell everyone about our PMs? I thought that was gona be our secret. Gosh red why’d you go and ruin our time. You make it sound like I was stalking you. I thought we were friends.

R

redlife215

The pvc pipes werent tightlyenough attached so when we pull tarps they move lol

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

I love the show man. I grew up going to Ukiah for summers to trim. There’s definitely ALOT of WORK goin on in those pics. I understand why you’re so grumpy all the time. Hahahah

R

redlife215

Lol not grumpy jus tired of people starting shit but i took @heisenbubble advice and jus hit the ignore button imma use that alot more often now and not let the haters bother me. I dont know why i get so engaged in bullshit from bums but it wont happen again now that i am ignoring people off jump

H

heisen

Lol not grumpy jus tired of people starting shit but i took @heisenbubble advice and jus hit the ignore button imma use that alot more often now and not let the haters bother me. I dont know why i get so engaged in bullshit from bums but it wont happen again now that i am ignoring people off jump
Yeah man I learned to just post pics and shut the haters up,haters gonna hate,ainters gonna aint

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Yeah man I learned to just post pics and shut the haters up,haters gonna hate,ainters gonna aint
You got it! I’m not in the business of trying to prove myself to anybody

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
You got it! I’m not in the business of trying to prove myself to anybody

Hay guys, this all started when I posted my 2018 summer grow. He came on my post. We were sending each other PMs the dude flipped out. I’m by far no hater if you could see the shit he PMd me about my grow, my property and my wife you might have second thoughts about who’s hating her. I’ve been on this site since 2016. Learned from and helped many peeps here. I have tried to make amends with the dude many times but all I got was insults and how shitty my grows,my property and I am. He obviously has something to prove to me. And that would be how much better he is then me. This was a private pm disagreement he brought you all into. Always 2 sides to the story.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Hay guys, this all started when I posted my 2018 summer grow. He came on my post. We were sending each other PMs the dude flipped out. I’m by far no hater if you could see the shit he PMd me about my grow, my property and my wife you might have second thoughts about who’s hating her. I’ve been on this site since 2016. Learned from and helped many peeps here. I have tried to make amends with the dude many times but all I got was insults and how shitty my grows,my property and I am. He obviously has something to prove to me. And that would be how much better he is then me. This was a private pm disagreement he brought you all into. Always 2 sides to the story.
I wasn’t referring anything specific. I know you guys had your thing but I was just speaking in general

H

heisen

Same here.personlaly dont care who is right.both of you guys are a good asset to the the forum and like to see when everyone is getting along.redlife is a little wound up sometime but he seems to be getting better.lol

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

I feel ya, he went in my pm and started saying some shit about my kids after a disagreement we had. :mad::badboy:

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Sorry guys, I tried to get a long with him. He pushed it to far with the threats. Water under the bridge. I’m gona leave him alone. Hay, everybody have a good Independence Day!! You to red.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Same here.personlaly dont care who is right.both of you guys are a good asset to the the forum and like to see when everyone is getting along.redlife is a little wound up sometime but he seems to be getting better.lol
Thanks Heis, I appreciate that.

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Because you like to spray with avid and forbid4f because your a poison pusher. Eagle 20 I presume as well. I'm not a victim, I would love to see you talk as much shit as you do in person and then we will talk about who is a keyboard warrior. Truth of the matter, if you have all these hoop houses and hundreds of pounds to produce, how do you have so much time to talk out of the side of your neck? People in "your position" never have as much time as you do talk shit.

R

redlife215

O yes it takes so much time outta .y day to post pics lol and poison pusher is exactly what u called me outta nowhere when i was helping. U never had russets so u dont know what ur talking about. Big growers have free tiem if they have workers and irrigation u dumb fuck lol. Look at my plants look at my properties i am not slackin u wish i was so u could validate ur bullshot but i have pics to back my shit up i do more then run a 12 light indoor u little hater lol i never presume a ything ablut u lames i look at ur pics and tell it like it is, u guys look at my pics and try to tell me i am lying lol facts are facts dummies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom