Trinity California Outdoor/deps 2018

• Thread starter redlife215
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

123grow

Wow.. I can't believe how big they are already. They look so pretty and I think I can smell them from here. Awesome job! You will laugh when you see ours, there a lot smaller than yours. ~Julie

R

redlife215

An idea of the irrigation for some of my hoops and like 40 fullterm pots. My plants are finally kicking into drive. And my worker let me me cut his hair
20180619 134035
20180619 134054
20180524 135157

R

redlife215

I jus planted my lil 100 gal pots with some seed plants. I got a bunch of sin city stuff going i jus sexed em. I got a few of their spiked punch (purplepunchxsimmint) their luxor (tkxsinmint) their forbidean fruit x simmint, thier sorbet (sherbertxsinmint). I also got some wedding cake, mendobreath, zkittelz, and orange cookie crossed with sinmimts but they are still too small to sex and pot up, prob gonna plant em in the sourface bed after we harvest em. I am excited ti see how they turn out. Imma end up having like 125 to 140 fullterms at my main property which is crazy cus i am not a legal grower and i usually stay under 99 but this season i am jus going super big and hiding among the huge legak grows and hope the cops stay away from my shit

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Love it.great work red.working hard looks like its gonna pay dividends for u.
Great lin up of strains btw.that luxor sounds right up my street

R

redlife215

I got a bunch of females out of the seeds i popped. I am planting them in 100gal pots jus cus they are only like a foot tall and i am running out of room to put more pots lol. My fullterm plant count for my main property is def over 125 plants. Ill put pics up today when i get to the farm. Plants are blowing up now tho and the weather is perfect, we had some super cold nights in early june some nights were in the 30s add3d to the transplant shock it def gave the plants a slower start then usual but they are back like cooked crack now

R

redlife215

Love it.great work red.working hard looks like its gonna pay dividends for u.
Great lin up of strains btw.that luxor sounds right up my street

Thanks man, i ended up gettin 2 packs of luxor so i have a few more of them in my 100 gal pots then the other strains. I will be at the farm tom and will take pics of everything especially the luxor and the other seed plants. I wuld be taking more pics but veg time is pretty boring. Ill try to add new pics atleast once a week tho

Jackstraw215

Jackstraw215

Goals. for real. I want to move out of the area and get a few acres, unfortunately growing in moist oregon aint gonna bode so well. :drunk2:

Looking real good! usually dont follow outdoor grows but this one I gotta see :ninja:

Dude I’ve worked on grows in Oregon that are of the same magnitude as this. There’s a shit ton of large scale, productive grows in the Illinois Valley and Williams area. Just saw 9 acres for 110k, 11k down in Selma. The problem in Oregon is the extreme lack of weed buyers and people that fail to have herb match Cali standards. Not to say there isn’t crazy good dank there but there’s also an extreme glut of hay weed that’s been chewed up by machine trimmers and with lots of stems.

scubascrog

scubascrog

Dude I’ve worked on grows in Oregon that are of the same magnitude as this. There’s a shit ton of large scale, productive grows in the Illinois Valley and Williams area. Just saw 9 acres for 110k, 11k down in Selma. The problem in Oregon is the extreme lack of weed buyers and people that fail to have herb match Cali standards. Not to say there isn’t crazy good dank there but there’s also an extreme glut of hay weed that’s been chewed up by machine trimmers and with lots of stems.
I can agree. I think applegate has gotten too big. quality isnt really there like it used to be but thats what happens when nectar gets ya in all their stores. I'm a dab snob, the dabs here fly off the fucking shelves 23 bucks for a top shelf gram of white label all the way. I do get some good live resin from oregon genetics tho. 80% with at least 5% added terps a MUST lol. there is a really good dispensary here on sandy that I go to for my flower from pretty select half medical (pheno hunter more like it) growers that do like 10-15 rec dispensaries tops. I'm waiting until they legalize nationally. its gonna happen. I'll happily wait till they metric everything out and tax me for shipping cross state lines. hell. even TEXAS is starting the process.

R

redlife215

Last pic is the fully organic gelato 45. Imma start doing synergistic growing full organic jus doesnt produce nearly as much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom